It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campaign Committee Formed for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

This guy was a field supporter for Obama. So what does that tell you about Duane Johnson?

Look up his LinkedIn.
edit on 12-7-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Because democrats are the only party that creates divisiveness.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Unfortunately, that includes morons like Dr Ben Carson, who knows a great deal about the structure of the human brain, but next door to nothing about genuine compassion and how to go about life in a manner which is not bigoted and narrow, therefore unworkable in a real leader. He is a Doctor and a scientist, but somehow manages to be just an awful, awful person with it, despite his education (no, not because of it).

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I changed my mind.

Kiefer Sutherland For President!!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Here is the real kicker. What policies does Duane support? What is his stance on the Constitution. The 1st amendment, the 2nd amendment? Anyone know?

Foreign policy? Sovereignty? Anyone know?

I read a different article and read the comment section and the support was overwhelming for Duane to run. How sad is that, that idiots don't even know how he stands on policy and yet "The Rock for President". Pure Idiocracy!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hehe.

I think most smart people wouldnt wantthe job. The moment you throw your hat in the ring 60+ millionpeople automatically hate your effing guts.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
He never shoulda joked about this. Now he's got random people debating his qualifications and positions like he was serious.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No decent person would want the job. Desiring to be in that position ought to disqualify a person from ever holding it. Wanting it is evidence of only one thing. Megalomania. Well adjusted, decent people desire to lead no one, and consider themselves fit only to lead themselves.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I actually read an article that was comparing what he's doing now to Trump's early campaign. He's not really saying anything of substance but he doesn't have to because the media is treating him like a celebrity, not a politician. As a result he's getting tons of free good publicity, from serious political outlets no less, without actually having to say anything of substance.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: seeker1963

I actually read an article that was comparing what he's doing now to Trump's early campaign. He's not really saying anything of substance but he doesn't have to because the media is treating him like a celebrity, not a politician. As a result he's getting tons of free good publicity, from serious political outlets no less, without actually having to say anything of substance.

Exactly. See where this is going?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
So what do you think ATS, has this country finally got to the point where a (former) professional wrestler/actor as President is what's best for business?

Well considering Regan was an actor...
Apparently the war-hawks, sexual predators, mental midgets, and virtue signaling community organizers are incapable of running this show. Funny that our first president was a hemp farmer who smoked cannabis and distilled alcohol in his cellar. Yet for some reason we feel the office of the president can only be held by a select few politicians?

However I DON'T think Duane is a good candidate. He's not technically a part of the same system the rest of us use. He doesn't know what it's like to actually have to produce a service people need. Actors are not integral for our society to function like a plumber, nurse, or garbage collector.

That's why I personally I feel the office of the president should be more like jury duty. Every tax paying legal citizen should be required to do his/her duty. Of course the powers will be restricted only to national issues and regulations. Global issues should be handled by a group. Which leads me to congress...

It's congress that holds the true power after all.
Congress and the Federal Reserve are distracting us all from the true monster in our midst with this Trump nonsense. They realize the nation is becoming politically active again and we looking for someone and something to lash out at for the current state of affairs. If the average American learned what the Federal Reserve banks and congress has done to them/us we would have a new government by next Monday. It would be overthrown so fast the collective worlds head would spin. If they can keep us focused on on the Bogey-man long enough they may just get an impeachment and the real monsters will be safe once again...

The current POTUS did say he would audit the FED.
Sorry about the long post.
Just felt that needed to be said.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
god.. plz no

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No decent person would want the job. Desiring to be in that position ought to disqualify a person from ever holding it. Wanting it is evidence of only one thing. Megalomania. Well adjusted, decent people desire to lead no one, and consider themselves fit only to lead themselves.

Why? I would just gather as much info on every secret i could find and release it soon after i got elected. Sure i probably would cause massive chaos but i guess the benefits of free energy,space exploration,alien disclosure warrant that for sure. The person that crushes the cabal or whatever you want to call them would be revered as a god in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
TheRock is the only person I would vote for other than Trump in 2020. I would like it if they held a debate just prior or right after a WWE event in the ring.

The Rock is all abut his family though now, I don't think he has any actual interest in running. Just fans of his trying to make their dreams come true.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Eventually we'll just go full pro wrestling, and forego an election in favor of a national smackdown.

Donald Trump, Jesse Ventura, The Rock...

Maybe a hologram of the ultimate warrior can run..

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Washington is Hollywood for ugly people, and Hollywood is Washington for good looking people. It's all as American as apple pie.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

How could you forget......the man....the legend.....your friend and mine......Jesse Ventura.

~Morpheus

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

F*ck the rock. This is the guy that went on s*it SNL and did a "comedy skit" about a child molesting robot. Somehow some people just thought it was oh so hilarious. F*ck the rock and f*ck snl! Sorry, that is all I got.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

This guy is a professional wrestler? And of course, he's of the PC demographic.

Hell Yea! Dwayne Elizondo Camacho for President!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: crazyewok

Still how about a Doctor or scientist for once? Someone with a proven brain.

Neil Degrasse Tyson!

Carl Sagan is rolling in his grave. N.D.T. is an idiot. Edit: Might as well add Bill Nye to the list.
edit on 7/12/2017 by Tundra because: Im angry at the rock

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join