It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campaign Committee Formed for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: crazyewok

Arnold Schwarzenegger was president of the US in Demolition Man. I like the Rock as an actor and he seems a pretty chill guy in private too but what exactly qualifies him to run for the job? Arent there some kind of restrictions in place who is allowed to run for president or not?

Look at your current imbecile of a president.

Long as its born within the USA and not a criminal it can run. o and over 35.

Basically no qualifications .

Is the location under my profile just for show? I support Trump but i'm german hence the location Germany.

Ok your from mad merkals 4th Reich but You could live on the Moon but that does not change the fact Trump is a imbecile

edit on 12-7-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ah thanks good to know. I think this system is a little bit flawed to be honest.
I would vote for James Woods in a heartbeat.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Ya that would be nice

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So what do you think ATS, has this country finally got to the point where a (former) professional wrestler/actor as President is what's best for business?

Probably not but I wouldn't rule out a (former) professional wrestler/actor becoming President.
Personally I'd go for Tom Hanks but he's being tipped as The Rock's running mate .... only in America !

Let's face it Goofy would be a better choice than what you have now.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I said from the first time I saw IDIOCRACY that it was a documentary and a prophecy.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Arnold Schwarzenegger was president of the US in Demolition Man. I like the Rock as an actor and he seems a pretty chill guy in private too but what exactly qualifies him to run for the job? Arent there some kind of restrictions in place who is allowed to run for president or not?

Look at your current imbecile of a president.

Long as its born within the USA and not a criminal it can run. o and over 35.

Basically no qualifications .

Is the location under my profile just for show? I support Trump but i'm german hence the location Germany.

Ok your from mad merkals 4th Reich but You could live on the Moon but that does not change the fact Trump is a imbecile

People just don't get it, do they?

If Trump is an imbecile, it's not so much an issue about Trump, but about the nation that he represents.

In our last election here in the good ol' USofA, we had two sorry-ass choice to pick from. We get the leadership we deserve.

Here's what we had ...

link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yup

link   
I will have to re-watch the movie Idiocracy as it is slowly getting actual. At least with the Rock there is a lot of potential for fun in his presidential campaign.

If you smell what the Pres is cooking....

Edit: Incoserv beat me to it

edit on 12-7-2017 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I think this is a good thing. Hopefully more and more non lifelong Washington insiders try to run and continue to challenge the established path to the presidency.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And reality TV stars have an idea on how to run this country? Pweeease.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And reality TV stars have an idea on how to run this country? Pweeease.

Well, actors and performers go all out endorsing candidates and making political statements like they know what they're talking about, and the stupid, uninformed, gullible sheeple listen to them and lap it all up.

What would you expect?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

He's a moderate that has been a registered Republican and Independent in the past. He spoke at the 2000 Republican National Convention. But that same year he also attended the Democratic National Convention.

So far he has been pretty private about what he believes politically. From the charities he supports it appears that he is very concerned with education. Other than that he has a history of throwing his support behind the troops/veterans.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Coincidentally enough The Rock chose to endorse neither Trump nor Hillary despite both asking because he felt it wasn't his place to influence voter opinion.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So what do you think ATS, has this country finally got to the point where a (former) professional wrestler/actor as President is what's best for business?

Probably not but I wouldn't rule out a (former) professional wrestler/actor becoming President.
Personally I'd go for Tom Hanks but he's being tipped as The Rock's running mate .... only in America !

Let's face it Goofy would be a better choice than what you have now.

Oh come on people! Everyone knows that Harrison Ford is the best choice for actor-president!!!

Did we not see him kick terrorist butt already??

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Still how about a Doctor or scientist for once? Someone with a proven brain.

Neil Degrasse Tyson!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Dude, stick to movies and such, there is no way in hell I would vote for him. Although I do think he would be better than trump!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

To be fair, we kind of had that with Carter.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Im telling you man....
The Idiocracy.
Its coming....

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

president Prednisone ???? it has a certain ring to it

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
..there is a growing movement that wants the Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment...

I would pay to see The Rock body slam each and every Democrat that created divisiveness in America.

edit on 12-7-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: added picture

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join