It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Russia Lawyer Veselnitskaya Worked with Obama's Ambassador to Russia?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Well, was it a treaty or a contract?

I don't know.....

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is it possible that Goldstone's email to Trump Jr. was intercepted or actually from someone else...with 'unmasking' key words added?

The email may have been carefully crafted by those who wanted to create the situation, so they knew what was in it before it was sent.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This simply goes to show she has long been trying to compromise an American POTUS. Also, did the guy disclose the meeting? Otherwise, what's the point. Apples to apples.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
This simply goes to show she has long been trying to compromise an American POTUS.

Depending on who she is really working for, she is Russian
so no danger to herself unless she is an agent.

I personally think she is just a Soros or similar type tool.
Could be Obama and Hillary behind it...

Also, did the guy disclose the meeting? Otherwise, what's the point. Apples to apples.

Which guy?

edit on 12-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

I'm wondering if maybe she had compromised a previous administration and that this lawsuit which was settled so suddenly might have been tied together. It's been in the works for a long time, and all of a sudden they bail on it?

[tinhat]
What if the lawsuit was a covert way to move that amount of money from the Kremlin to the USAs coffers for some sort of repayment once Hillary was in office?

But since Trump came out of nowhere and stole the show from everyone, the deal had to be called off, but they agreed to a token payment to keep up appearances?
[/tinhat]

ETA:

If I recall correctly, the "money" was moved over by the means of purchasing high end New York real estate, right?

Well, once the suit is settled, the property is then auctioned off through companies contracted for this purpose. I've watched government auctions of items seized by every agency you can think of and have seen everything from aircraft and real estate to boxes of paperclips sold at auction; generally for a fraction of what a similar item at retail or on the open market would fetch.

I've also seen lots altered from the time of initial posting to the time of the auction opening.

Often times, items will have a reserve and if the reserve is not met, the property then is otherwise disposed of, I haven't followed the trail past this point yet, but if someone is interested this might be a means of moving ownership of such items in a manner that is opaque to the knowledge of most.
edit on 12-7-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: more to say

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Breaking on The Hill.

Obama DOJ cleared her for this Entry.
Obama DOJ Let Russian Lawyer Into US Before She Met With Trump Team

Deserves its own thread.
I'll be out for a while.

Fun! Wow, this is sizzling!!

edit on 12-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Looks like the Obama DOJ allowed this lawyer lady into the US without a valid visa.

Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team

The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.

Later, a series of events between an intermediary for the attorney and the Trump campaign ultimately led to the controversy surrounding the president's eldest son.

Just five days after meeting in June 2016 at Trump Tower with Donald Trump Jr., presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner and then Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Moscow attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya showed up in Washington in the front row of a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on Russia policy, video footage of the hearing shows.

click link for full article...

ETA - What she said above me

edit on 12-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: windword

Well, was it a treaty or a contract?

I don't know.....

Trying to research it, can't even find information that the EU tried to sue Russia over the Adoption ban at all.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Valid SOURCE?????? #FakeNews

You people are SINKING!!! Man, you guys keep redirecting all you want, but damn, you just can not fix stupid!............

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Breaking on The Hill.

Deserves its own thread.
I'll be out for a while.

HA! I KNEW IT!
Preet Bharara?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Preet? Isn't he another one of those guys who has a sterling reputation ... like Comey ... like Mueller?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Preet? Isn't he another one of those guys who has a sterling reputation ... like Comey ... like Mueller?

Pretty much, exactly.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Trying to research it, can't even find information that the EU tried to sue Russia over the Adoption ban at all.

A few links:

world.wng.org...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
There appears to be a smoking gun here!

The Magnitsky Flip Flop by Obama and Clinton

Today, the White House argues that sanctions are the only way of punishing Russia over Ukraine. Two years ago, by contrast, the administration tried to stop the Magnitsky Act — named after the dead lawyer, Sergei Magnitsky — in its tracks for fears that it would derail its efforts to "reset" relations with Moscow. The tortured history of the legislation underscores the administration’s conflicting impulses when it comes to Russia and its ongoing struggle to decide if Russia is a rival asserting its power or an adversary actively seeking a confrontation with the West.

foreignpolicy.com...
edit on 13-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Breaking on The Hill.

Deserves its own thread.
I'll be out for a while.

Very strange - a few days before the meeting she is allowed in under 'extraordinary circumstances' without having a visa...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

The first top ten threads are not about the treason that has betrayed our country, trump Jr that is.Instead this Obama bs from some fake site is at the top of the board.Just sad that comfirmed it for me.
edit on 13-7-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Do you realllly expect the MSM to mention this?
They are going to work hard to conceal it.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Do you realllly expect the MSM to mention this?
They are going to work hard to conceal it.

TheHill.com is now running the story on it's front page, and MSN is showing it on every Edge Browser "new tab" page. Those are steps in the right direction.

thehill.com...

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya hooked up with Russia-Hater Senator JOHN McCAIN too.

theduran.com...

Boy, does this smart babe get around!

Donald Trump Jr. was the only one who wasn't ensnared in her web for long. (20 minutes)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Not to mention she was denied a VISA, but was granted a VISA magically from the OBama's DOJ.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join