It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest Secret Ever Told ,Fingerprints The Galaxy and Binary Codes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Greatest secret ever told fingerprints the galaxy and binary codes.

I have opened many of doors, frequency, and knowledge of many things upon this earth I have astral with the best and have met a lot of…umm, people who are famous in this realm. I met the bag lady a couple of times, I met the dude with the staff, I even Astra led with the green-eyed Russian before, and I have even met these three healers capable of curing anybody.

I have jumped in and out of office building, tunnels, and meetings across the world and stuff that I could not even tell you about. Out of 500 tries in a total of a year, I would be able to get in the rabbit's hole maybe 3 to 5 times. Very hard sometimes.

I have used water tunnels, rain, the forest, sand, a mirror, the chirp of a grasshopper, and a whole lot of other methods that I have had to use to get in. I remember the first time I realm jumped in space, when I came back, I found out that the universe is one big giant god-like entity, both male and female, twisted into one.

The planets are her eggs, water is the sperm the sun is the heart and the stars are the atoms like atoms to an eye, and like pixels are to a TV. I found out that black holes are like a menstrual cycle maybe to the female side or it might just be used to do a number 2. Either way, it cleanses the body of this entity out.

It is hard to imagine that we are living in a giant egg of an entity, that is nursed by the moon but it is what it is.

This year everything went reverse and two doors opened up. It started in February of this year when I was going to sleep; I suddenly had a vision of people walking. It scared me because it has never happened before usually if I wanted to do this I would have to meditate as well as other methods that I use.

It happened five more times after the first time but the experience lasted less than 1 second each time if that. The look was as if I was looking through a telescope into an old 19-inch TV from the 70 of some sort. April of this year something incredible happened. The 18-inch little circle hole that looked as if I was looking in binoculars became big, say a 24-inch flat screen TV.

This vision let me now that I was astral projecting myself something that I can do by meditation but never by just closing my eyes. This time it lasted for 5 seconds but when this happens, the eyeballs go so far back in my head or where ever it goes or whatever it's doing and it's very scary and very uncomfortable for me to hold it.

One day 2 weeks ago, I held the eyes and did not give up so easily but the pressure made me stop and this particular time I was able to hold it a little over 10 seconds, and what did I notice, I notice that have astral hands. Another time I held it I noticed that I had astral clothes and that my skin had changed and that I have an astral camera, here I am in a very vivid astral world in which everybody has clothes and body parts.

After practice and trying to master this new astral thingy, I finally went from and 18 inch TV to maybe a 46 aqua vivid screen that I can hold for 15 seconds or less.

So here, I am in my little vivid new door that I call the vivid new astral world and I going to the women’s restroom. I immediately blanked out from.

The next time I go in, I see a boat with a swordfish on the side I see me raising a camera the next 4 times I go in I just see people walking. 5 days ago, I jump in this astral world, I am walking into a men’s bathroom…, and then I look into the mirror and…I find out that I was not in an astral world, I found out that I was looking through people's eyes.

So here I am jumping through people's eyes all over the world and I must have fallen asleep laying on my side and my arm went to sleep. I started rubbing my fingers together because they had to fall asleep as well. I said to myself this is a good time to go astral travel and the last thing I saw was my fingertips. I guess the last thing my brain thought of, was my finger tips because me thinking about my fingertips led me to a place full of binary codes.

That one door led me to another door and a door I must share with the world.

You ever look at your fingerprints have you ever took a good look at a galaxy; the reason why no fingerprints are identical is that galaxies are not identical. I guess what I am trying to say is, every galaxy in the universe is nothing but the entities fingerprints.

pic]fh595b7951.jpg[/pic]

I guess to break this all down to the simplest term.If you can astral, realm jump or have any special abilities dealing with this ,try to think of your fingertips, even if you can take a picture of your fingerprints and blow it up that would probably help.i would figure that there is maybe 10 doors that you can open up, maybe because you have ten fingers I have no idea, because this is something new to me.

The universe is both female and male twisted together, The planets are the eggs of the female side, the water, of course, is the sperm of the male side,the heart is the sun the moon is still up for grabs,maybe the woman's heart or a babysitter, the black holes are the menstrual cycle of the woman side and or the both colon used for flushing the impurities out of this massive entity ,that we call the universe and last but not least all the galaxies represent the universes finger prints.

My question is what does binary codes and fingerprints have in common..or what do binary codes and the galaxy have in common?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Binary is dependent on our perception in the physical realm.

example: if you existed on a conscious level in the quantum realm, you might have 1's, 0's and even 1's n 0's simultaneously, and maybe even more that i cant conceive due to my nature as a human being.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
That all sounds pretty crazy, that said, one time many moons ago a friend of mine and myself looked at each other in the mirror. One minute I was looking at him and then the next minute I was looking at me through his eyes while he was doing the same.

Once we snapped back to our own selves we both turned and looked at each other in complete disbelief. I never had an experience quite like that again and reckon it was a one time experience.

Thanks for sharing.

edit on 4-7-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I usually don't say this, but after reading two of your OP's this morning, you seem a little whacky to me.... and with this being a conspiracy site, that is saying something.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure you are wrong about all of that.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Whew. Blew right past me. My brain must be stuck back in the Neanderthal period. I'm missing so much info I wouldnt know where to begin.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Not much of a secret anymore is it
You might be in trouble for breaking the secret, we all knew anyway, just wasn't telling you, now everybody knows

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
That all sounds pretty crazy, that said, one time many moons ago a friend of mine and myself looked at each other in the mirror. One minute I was looking at him and then the next minute I was looking at me through his eyes while he was doing the same.

Once we snapped back to our own selves we both turned and looked at each other in complete disbelief. I never had an experience quite like that again and reckon it was a one time experience.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing yourself, how do you think it happened or why, can you do it again?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Binary is dependent on our perception in the physical realm.

example: if you existed on a conscious level in the quantum realm, you might have 1's, 0's and even 1's n 0's simultaneously, and maybe even more that i cant conceive due to my nature as a human being.

What do you mean by 'dependent on our perception'?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I usually don't say this, but after reading two of your OP's this morning, you seem a little whacky to me.... and with this being a conspiracy site, that is saying something.
Its normal to me I'm used to it.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I'm pretty sure you are wrong about all of that.

I'm not allowed to lie and I'm not allowed to talk about things that are under 93.2% as far as fact.The only thing i am wrong about is the moon part everything else is fact.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Not much of a secret anymore is it
You might be in trouble for breaking the secret, we all knew anyway, just wasn't telling you, now everybody knows

So you just didn't want to tell me huh!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Thanks for sharing.

That's trippy! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Dependent on our perception:

What do you not understand?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Dependent on our perception:

What do you not understand?

Not that old to know what perception is and from our rules, we are not allowed to look it up, so i was just asking can you go a little further in what you meant.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
A couple of questions: What techniques of meditation did you use to begin, if you don't mind me asking?
And when you say, "I'm not allowed to lie, and we aren't allowed to look things up", who/what are you referring to? thanks
Many have seen the parallels you refer to, but I'm still on the fence

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
A couple of questions: What techniques of meditation did you use to begin, if you don't mind me asking?
And when you say, "I'm not allowed to lie, and we aren't allowed to look things up", who/what are you referring to? thanks
Many have seen the parallels you refer to, but I'm still on the fence
Can you imagine looking in the mirror with a reflection if you're self...its hard but if you can hold it for 10 seconds or more you can get in the rabbits hole,its how I get in.What has happened this year does not need meditation why I have no ides.

new topics

top topics

join