It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** CNN producer labels American voters 'stupid as s**t', edits recorded interview.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
LOL ... welp, someone got triggered ...

#wasteoftime

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No response to teh videos I just posted? Real leftists break down for you that CNN work for The Man, and you're dipping out eh?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That is like saying just because a video exists of a Trump support saying racist things, it indicates that all Trump supporters are racist. Of course, that is illogical.

this is hilarious. you write an entire post about logical fallacies, and then commit one yourself.

these are CNN *employees,* not CNN sympathizers.

if anyone in Trump's cabinet said blatantly racist things, you'd be on the front lines of raking his entire administration over the coals and you know it.

the fact that you seem to not be able to tell the difference between an employee and a supporter is astoundingly revealing.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

After that, demonstrate that CNN (and not one (or two, since you keep bringing that up) employees) has said anything about anything.

so you want him to demonstrate that CNN has "said anything about anything," but you don't want to accept the words of CNN's employees?

did you take the ending of the third matrix movie too seriously? you realize there is no all-encompassing CNN architect, right? you realize that "CNN saying something" would have to come from its employees, right?

LOL

you:

"show me CNN saying something like this"

*3 PV videos show CNN's employees confirming absolutely contradictory and disastrous statements in relation to CNN's tone and reporting goals*

"...no, show me CNN saying something like this. not people who work for CNN."

like.. wtf are you even saying?

edit on 30-6-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
American Voters are stupid. Look who we picked to run in the last election...Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

We keep voting for the same parties over and over again and expecting different results. That's the very definition of stupid. LOL

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Here you go "leftists", take it from real leftists:

Just watched the first video - concise and accurate.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
American Voters are stupid. Look who we picked to run in the last election...Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

We keep voting for the same parties over and over again and expecting different results. That's the very definition of stupid. LOL

how can you say something like that with a straight face? i'm not criticizing you off hand or anything, i'm genuinely asking this question.

did you vote? did any of your friends vote? if so, do you consider you or all of your friends that voted to be stupid people?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Busloads of people voting on provisional ballots, most interesting.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

originally posted by: amazing

how can you say something like that with a straight face? i'm not criticizing you off hand or anything, i'm genuinely asking this question.

did you vote? did any of your friends vote? if so, do you consider you or all of your friends that voted to be stupid people?

Me and millions of other Americans voted third party. I see that as the only way to enact real change. Vote your conscience. because the lessor of two evils is still evil. I've run for election and got elected myself before. I've been active in the Green Party and Libertarian party. I never vote party lines just because their "My home team". I've supported Ron and Rand Paul and Progressives like Tim Canova in Florida (mainly because he was running against Debbie Wasserman Shultz).

I feel that anyone who blindly votes Republican or Democrat all the time no matter who is running is stupid. I feel like Trump is a buffoon. I've never liked him since the 80s. LOL In most other elections I might have voted Democrat, but it was Hillary and couldn't stand to vote for her either, so it had to be third party.

I put it on the line running for election. I put my support, money and logistical (social media etc) It's not all talk.

In any other area of life, when you talk to your neighbors, co workers, family and friends, Wall street bankers and Lawyers usually come up as the lowest scum of the earth, except in politcs where you vote for them year after year to "lead" us.

That's the problem.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
CNN is on the defensive, without accepting any blame. Just heard "The American people will get sick of this President's insults and come back to our side soon!"

And "Sarah Huckabee went way out of line by telling the public to view a CNN hit-piece video!"
edit on 6/30/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN is on the defensive, without accepting any blame. Just heard "The American people will get sick of this President's insults and come back to our side soon!"

Stick a fork in them, they're done.

They get all their ratings from the TV's that are tuned in to them 24/7 in all the airports/lounges/waiting rooms.

This presidency is the awakening.

Trump is not the lesser of two evils, he will go down in history as the President that saved the nation from it's own demise.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: snuffie

Accomplishments:

Neil Gorsuch on SCOTUS
Stock Market at all time high
Unemployment rate near all time low
Gutted Obama Era regulations
Ended war on coal
Reduced illegal immigration
Fighting back against sanctuary cities
Drafted plan to defeat ISIS
5 year lobbying ban

I'm not tired of winning yet.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Accomplishments:

Neil Gorsuch on SCOTUS Just cause someone is conservative doesn't make them a good person. We don't really know how good he is yet. That may not be a win.
Stock Market at all time high
Unemployment rate near all time low
Gutted Obama Era regulations-not all regulations are bad. Don't gut things just because "Obama" but because they need to be gutted.
Ended war on coal There should be a war on coal. It's dirty, get's millions of dollars in subsidies from the federal government. If it isn't cost effective it should be left to die. That's free market capitalism.
Reduced illegal immigration
Fighting back against sanctuary cities
Drafted plan to defeat ISIS -So did every president before him. Obama did, In Bushes day it was Al Queda, In Reagan's day it was the Taliban which he gave weapons and training to.
5 year lobbying ban

I'm not tired of winning yet.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly
DP
edit on 30-6-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

LOL - I think FOX are also now evaluating the same situation, as too are a number of other outlets. O'Keefe made it clear he has stuff on more than one network.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Well I have been called worse.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

If it is any consolation over here in the UK we have a similar problem though it is in reverse.

The media overall is right wing, constantly pushing partisan agenda, we may not be from the same side of the coin in politics, yet I am sure you would agree there is no room for partisan bias in the media.

It may sound a little utopian, yet if only we could have a non partisan fact driven based media which served the greater truth over manipulation of the truth, I think we would see a very different world.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

CNN viewers are dumb and will likely mix with other dumb people

I'm sure CNN viewers are smarter than Fox, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Glen Beck and Shawn Hannity viewers, and definitely smarter than people that post endless attacks on the media while supporting the worst leader in American history.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I'm sure CNN viewers are smarter than Fox, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Glen Beck and Shawn Hannity viewers, and definitely smarter than people that post endless attacks on the media while supporting the worst leader in American history.

This....

This entire post by two separate members (I can't get the first quote to show up I don't know why) is what is wrong, not getting at the posters themselves, just want to point out the division, how the media has driven the masses end to end.

Everyone believes the news source that is their best fit is in some way superior to the outlet reporting opposing views.

This is what those vids Ignorance is Bliss posted go some way to address.

If media had no bias, no agenda, only reported substantiated evidence based content not only would it be more trustworthy but the power of those who seek to divide us would have their power diminished.

Of course if this were to be achieved there would only be need for one newspaper and one news programme, as the lack of conjecture would render competitive media obsolete.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say all media is dumb... it is best placed to drive down independent critical thought and ensure the masses remain emotionally invested as opposed to rational.
edit on 162017FridaypmFri, 30 Jun 2017 18:49:16 -05006America/Chicago302017 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

edit on 142017FridaypmFri, 30 Jun 2017 18:51:14 -05006America/Chicago302017 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

This entire post is what is wrong, not getting at the posters themselves, just want to point out the division, how the media has driven the masses end to end.
If some choose to side with the lying media, nothing much an be done about it. Still a free country.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join