It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Goo Conspiracy. What is it and where did it come from?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Greetings fellow ATSers! Since it is far too hot outside, I have decided to forego getting heatstroke and just stare at my computer screen all day. This thread is about what has been termed by some as Black Goo, or Sentient Oil by others. This theory is very much "out there", and since their is a lack of solid, physical evidence, I am placing this thread in the Skunk Works forum. The purpose of all this is to simply present this information to people who have never heard of it, as a sort of fun theory for conspiratorial brains to chew on.

So what is the Black Goo? Below is an excellent interview with a man by the name of Harald Kautz-Vella, on a podcast called The Higher Side Chats. I highly recommend listening to the many different podcasts on this channel, he interviews a wide range of people about many incredible subjects. Anyway, this video explains Black Goo quite well.

For those who don't want to listen to the whole interview, here is a synopsis.

German researcher, Harald Kautz Vella joins THC to break down his deep level research into the true nature of the Elite's campaigns against humanity. According to Harald's research, an invading version of what is knows as "black goo" landed on our planet roughly 80,000 years ago. This black goo could be considered a type of alien A.I. or a "seed device" for creating life within a biosphere. This invader does not belong here, and has been attempting to unpack it's program to the determent of our natural order. It contains remnants of it's original lifeforms, spider type beings, which have been coaxing the elite into carrying out their plans for Earth bound manifestation for as long as we know. Our energies have been used as feed, and our environment has been tweaked to make the people weak. The plan to get these higher dimensional Archonic beings to "hook" into their human husks is getting closer all the time, and is at the heart of the transhumanist agenda.

I told you it is a pretty wild theory.
He also talks about how each planet has a mass of Black Goo inside of it, which is a sort of hub for the collective consciousness of its inhabitants. He goes on to talk about how the invasive Black Goo came to be malevolent, basically that the inhabitants of the planet that it originated from were able to, with extremely advanced technology, become immortal through a type of "Transhumanism". Unfortunately, this process corrupted their connection with the collective consciousness of their planet, and basically made them soulless beings that lost any sort of emotion, especially empathy. Anyway, that is the gist of this theory, and yes I am aware of how ridiculous it sounds. I love spreading new ideas and ways of thinking to people though, so here you are.

I'll leave one last video, a presentation from a man named David Griffin. He talks about how the Black Goo was the real reason behind the Falklands war. He has different conclusions on what it is compared to the previous video.

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Is this the same as "grey goo" that basically destroys everything and self-replicates itself?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Is this the same as "grey goo" that basically destroys everything and self-replicates itself?

Going by the description in the OP, no. Not even remotely similar.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

No, it is not. But I have never heard of grey goo, so thank you for mentioning it! Another thing to learn about.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have heard about this not too long ago, but not on here yet I don't think. Not sure how new this theory is. Reminds me of the black goo from Prometheus.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I have heard about this not too long ago, but not on here yet I don't think. Not sure how new this theory is. Reminds me of the black goo from Prometheus.

I am also unaware of how new it is, as I have only recently heard about it. You are right about Prometheus, and now that I think about it, it has been a recurring theme in many movies and shows. It is also a central theme in the main plot of the X-Files. I love that show.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

This also reminds me of the black goo that killed Tasha Yarr on Star Trek Next Generation.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Wild theory that might make a good sci-fy movie. But there is no actual evidence for any of it. It's just a theory based on absolutely nothing but this guys imagination.

If he had some kind of actual evidence or anything at all to support this idea it would help.

It's still entertaining though I guess.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Sounds like Venom from Marvel. Interesting though. I do love the Higherside Chats.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Indeed. Hence the placement in this forum.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It's very entertaining, but youre right, it's not true. 100% untrue.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I heard about this about a year and a half ago or so. Frankly, I am not real sure what to make of it. When I first heard of it, they claimed it was some organic material that did indeed seem to be replicating itself.

I haven't heard much more about it since. Interesting though.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

He also talks about how each planet has a mass of Black Goo inside of it, which is a sort of hub for the collective consciousness of its inhabitants. He goes on to talk about how the invasive Black Goo came to be malevolent, basically that the inhabitants of the planet that it originated from were able to, with extremely advanced technology, become immortal through a type of "Transhumanism".

Sounds like a Dave Icke derivative conspiracy theory

Unfortunately, this process corrupted their connection with the collective consciousness of their planet, and basically made them soulless beings that lost any sort of emotion, especially empathy. Anyway, that is the gist of this theory, and yes I am aware of how ridiculous it sounds. I love spreading new ideas and ways of thinking to people though, so here you are.

soulless beings that lost any sort of emotion, especially empathy

Sounds like the republican party

The only black Goo I know of is oil....

If the English are going after it then its probably worth some money.

edit on 25-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
I heard about this about a year and a half ago or so. Frankly, I am not real sure what to make of it. When I first heard of it, they claimed it was some organic material that did indeed seem to be replicating itself.

I haven't heard much more about it since. Interesting though.

Interesting indeed. The Falklands connection is thought provoking as well. These are the type of topics that really drew me to ATS back in the day. Unfortunately, the past several years have transformed this place into a forum of endless political threads, and constant partisan bickering. It is disheartening really.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I wholeheartedly agree. As an ATS "old-timer," been around since 2006 and really before then, I have been pretty vocal about my views on what has happened to ATS, but, you know, there's not much to be done about it.
edit on 25-6-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hey...maybe we could get a hold of some of that stuff and make some real money.

As long as there suckers to buy it...

As the say...there's a sucker born every minute

And the Trump election proves we got a lot of suckers in America!

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

I remember hearing about that black goo rain. Do you know if they ever analyzed it and figured out what it was?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

This thread is about as far removed from politics as possible, yet here you are with political potshots.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

originally posted by: Willtell

This thread is about as far removed from politics as possible, yet here you are with political potshots.

No, no no....Just a real live analogy, that's all. I'm tired of the politics myself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join