It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Goo Conspiracy. What is it and where did it come from?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote
There was a very interesting "goo" in a science fiction story by Harlan Ellison. I think the title and punchline of the story was "I see a man sitting on a chair and the chair is biting his leg".
This particular goo had developed on the polluted ocean surfaces of the world. It was being harvested to meet the food demands of the population, but was more sentient than people realised. As a result, it was well-placed to take over the world.
I think it was gray, though, rather than black.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I was wrong. mandela effect. My timeline...err. was different.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
OP. its from the X FILES. sheesh. move on.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

They way they claim the black goo got here, almost reminds me of the "alien souls" of scientology.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Duly noted.I appreciate your "valuable" contribution to this thread. Although if you wanted to be even more accurate in your condescension, you could have pointed out that Venom predates the X-Files.
Sheesh. Move on.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

Duly noted.I appreciate your "valuable" contribution to this thread. Although if you wanted to be even more accurate in your condescension, you could have pointed out that Venom predates the X-Files.
Sheesh. Move on.

No Venom was a symbiote that was brought back on a space shuttle. ANd as such did not qualify as a black goo. Symbiotes are different than Black goo/oil because the host still has his own mind and is still in control at times.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Black goo, like many things, originates from misunderstood ancient writings, describing things we readily observe in today's world. Black goo is the coolant of the earths core. We've been pumping it out for ages. And they wonder where manmade global warming really comes from.. Next the seas will boil. Dow chemicals will propose to add antifreeze to the oceans to save humanity from melting. No food will be edible, anywhere, all the animals will die off and we will be forced into robot bodies if we wish to survive.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

how do you know this "black goo/oil" isn't a symbiotic?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

This is an interesting topic that could use more discussion. I'm kinda wondering if there's newer information on this.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Is this the same as "grey goo" that basically destroys everything and self-replicates itself?

I think the 'grey goo' is nanobot
they don't exist yet (as far as I know) but if they become real they could be really nasty.

featured in the Clive Cussler book 'The Storm'
edit on 22-12-2019 by ElGoobero because: add helpful info

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Voxel.

Reality as known, as acknowledged to forgetful, sinful, imperfect mortal fallen Adamite conciousness is tainted by the inverted approximations of a 2d form in 3d space,the topological manifold of man's prison, the rhizospheric approximations of the tree of discernment between good and evil.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnodeOrCathode
Voxel.

Reality as known, as acknowledged to forgetful, sinful, imperfect mortal fallen Adamite conciousness is tainted by the inverted approximations of a 2d form in 3d space,the topological manifold of man's prison, the rhizospheric approximations of the tree of discernment between good and evil.

Pure gibberish.

Thanks for wasting our bandwidth.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Thought that I would just check that everybody here knows that this isn't a real thing. It's based on a plot line from a TV show called the X-Files from the 1990s, and it's later comic book based reboot from the late 2010s.

It's not a real thing in the real world. It's based on fiction.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

Sheesh. Move on.

No Venom was a symbiote that was brought back on a space shuttle. ANd as such did not qualify as a black goo. Symbiotes are different than Black goo/oil because the host still has his own mind and is still in control at times.

Both are equally fictional, which I guess is the important part here. But I definitely agree that this is just a rehashing of the X-Files story arc. The only thing that this even remotely has in common is that Venom is black and goo like in one of his forms (Other symbionts are different colors).

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

This is an interesting topic that could use more discussion. I'm kinda wondering if there's newer information on this.

This is literally a story arc form the X-files. They released a new batch of comics about 5 years ago continuing the story. I think that you can buy a version on Amazon with all of the volumes together in one book.

This is an actual story from the X-files, almost word for word except with the location changed from the middle east to the Falklands. I seriously can't believe that more people don't remember it, at least form watching reruns.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

And your Userid is Chr0naut and the year might be encrypted in the nautical miles.
Fox channel cycled round to the Revelations episode rerun last night and Piper Maru is airing tonight.
GA named her daughter Piper Maru so was one of her favorite Episode scripts.
Spoiler: Piper Maru might have a reference to the Tuskegee "Red Tails" from WW2.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bordon81

And your Userid is Chr0naut and the year might be encrypted in the nautical miles.
Fox channel cycled round to the Revelations episode rerun last night and Piper Maru is airing tonight.
GA named her daughter Piper Maru so was one of her favorite Episode scripts.
Spoiler: Piper Maru might have a reference to the Tuskegee "Red Tails" from WW2.

There's a lot of 'tenuous' there!

But for a fact, it was the exact story line from one or two of the X-Files episodes.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Looked like the canopy of a P-51 model D from about mid-1944...
Scully recognized the shape immediately.
She also had a good laugh at Mulder in the basement.
Back then the navigators had to work out the flight plans with pencils.
Those big Merlins were thirsty and if you didn't do the fuel consumption math right you might not make it home.
Carry an extra wing tank instead of bomb and hope for 66 GPH.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bordon81

Looked like the canopy of a P-51 model D from about mid-1944...
Scully recognized the shape immediately.
She also had a good laugh at Mulder in the basement.
Back then the navigators had to work out the flight plans with pencils.
Those big Merlins were thirsty and if you didn't do the fuel consumption math right you might not make it home.
Carry an extra wing tank instead of bomb and hope for 66 GPH.

I worked on the restoration of a DeHavilland Mosquito back in the day...

Dual Merlins!

Nooyce!!

de Havilland Mosquito From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

edit on 29/11/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Those mosquitos used 1/8" plywood skin over a spruce wing spar web to support for wind speeds up to 500 MPH.
1/2" plywood roof on 24 inch rafter spacing requires H clips by code in Florida.
After watching the X files episode 'Unruhe' I decided to replace some H clips with dual spring Drywall meNd clips to get the spacing.
You can double up the truss studs sandwiching the hurricane straps with lag screws for more strength as well.
Hurricane Donna had peak winds of 173 mph so Polyurethane Roof Sealant #1618181 is the black goo of choice here.
X-files black oil creates the "Unruhe" just "es ist ein Nebelstreif" in my mind.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join