It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Goo Conspiracy. What is it and where did it come from?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I can't wait to hear it. I'm a THC listener myself
and echo your sentiments. I think Greg does a fantastic
job with who he interviews and how in depth his questions are.
You can tell he is one of the few hosts that actually reads some
of the guests books .

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

I remember hearing about that black goo rain. Do you know if they ever analyzed it and figured out what it was?
If there was, it must have been hush-hush because I can't seem to find any report about the results.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
I can't wait to hear it. I'm a THC listener myself
and echo your sentiments. I think Greg does a fantastic
job with who he interviews and how in depth his questions are.
You can tell he is one of the few hosts that actually reads some
of the guests books .

Greg is one of my favorite podcasters, and he always seems to ask the right questions at the right time.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

I remember hearing about that black goo rain. Do you know if they ever analyzed it and figured out what it was?
If there was, it must have been hush-hush because I can't seem to find any report about the results.

I figured as much. These freak incidents always seem to fade into obscurity over time, with no real investigation or conclusion. Aside from something dumb like "swamp gas".

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Are you familiar with Max Spiers? He was investigating some pretty dark subject matter when he became violently ill out of nowhere. He proceeded to vomit two liters of black fluid just before he died. There was no post mortem performed, but they came out and said that he died of natural causes. A very odd case.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

This closely parallels the "Black Oil" from the x-Files movie "fight the future"
AND
The black substance the "Engineers" use to create "genesis" of the Alien, in the Alien franchise's movie "Prometheus".

Very interesting!

I know Chris Carter, director of the X-Files, was in close contact with CIA consultants.
Maybe Ridley Scott, director of most of the Alien movies was/is as well....

Seems like an efficient manner to invade and change biology...
A mostly unseen, liquid vector.

....Morgellons Disease Comes to mind...

edit on 6/25/2017 by prevenge because: typo

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Ohh, thank you so much for this. Definitely reminded me of X-files and Promethus. Also that poor researcher who died not that long ago. Very strange business that.

I haven't listened to THC before. Now I will be!

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Interesting.
I'm curious what this black goo falling from the sky could be.
The only black goo I could think about was some black goo that started growing on the metal in my sink when I didn't clean it for a few months. To my surprise I had some rust or rust stains but this black goo cleaned everything off my sink. I've been cleaning my sink routinely ever since someone nagged me about it so no more signs of black goo.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

This closely parallels the "Black Oil" from the x-Files movie "fight the future"
AND
The black substance the "Engineers" use to create "genesis" of the Alien, in the Alien franchise's movie "Prometheus".

Very interesting!

I know Chris Carter, director of the X-Files, was in close contact with CIA consultants.

Yup, there have been plenty of directors and writers for Hollywood over the years that have been in contact with intelligence agencies. Some people even believe that George Lucas has a lot of inside information about the history of the universe, and that is where he drew his inspiration from for the Star Wars franchise. I don't think I would go quite that far, but it is interesting nonetheless.

Morgellons Disease is a terrifying thing. That is extremely advanced nano-technology with scary implications, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

Indeed, that Max Spiers story is unnerving.
I am happy that I could introduce you to THC, it really is a quality podcast.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
Ohh, thank you so much for this. Definitely reminded me of X-files and Promethus. Also that poor researcher who died not that long ago. Very strange business that.

I haven't listened to THC before. Now I will be!

Which researcher are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

AND

Very interesting!

Yup, there have been plenty of directors and writers for Hollywood over the years that have been in contact with intelligence agencies. Some people even believe that George Lucas has a lot of inside information about the history of the universe, and that is where he drew his inspiration from for the Star Wars franchise. I don't think I would go quite that far, but it is interesting nonetheless.

Morgellons Disease is a terrifying thing. That is extremely advanced nano-technology with scary implications, in my opinion.

Would you not think, the "black oil/goo", (IF connected to Morgellons) with all its extrapolating effects... be nanotechnology?
Perhapse not of our own?
Or Perhapse found, and re-proposed?

There are many parallels between Morgellons Syndrome, and Kundalini Syndrome (the evolutionary force in man)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Hey...maybe we could get a hold of some of that stuff and make some real money.

As long as there suckers to buy it...

As the say...there's a sucker born every minute

And the Trump election proves we got a lot of suckers in America!

This thread is about as far removed from politics as possible, yet here you are with political potshots.

Tell it like it is Bro!

Both of the vids in your OP are saved for later viewing. Actually subscribed to farside chats channel.
It's 3:30 am here got about 20 mins into the first one read a few more comments and have now decided to call a night.

Check back later

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

So you have never watched the X Files?

The "black oil", a sentient alien virus that took over human hosts, first featured in the season 3 episode "Piper Maru" and first aired in 1995.

My guess is that you won't find any credible reference to "black goo" prior to 1994 when Chris Carter invented he idea.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

So you have never watched the X Files?

The "black oil", a sentient alien virus that took over human hosts, first featured in the season 3 episode "Piper Maru" and first aired in 1995.

My guess is that you won't find any credible reference to "black goo" prior to 1994 when Chris Carter invented he idea.

I looked through both pages to see if anyone remembered the X-Files.
A case of lies imitating art.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Ummm...wasn't that the black goo that Jed found while out hunting up some grub...?

And the rest is history...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Ummm...groan...

Dude...you really need to check into politics rehab...I hear there's some good electrical therapy they use to shock you back to some level of normalcy...

BZZZZZZZZZZT...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Are we talking about what turned spiderman into venom?

Me thinks one should put down the comic books...
edit on 26-6-2017 by Notably0ffbeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Notably0ffbeat

btw venom was born may 1988... Way Before X-Files got the idea...
edit on 26-6-2017 by Notably0ffbeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

She died while on an away mission into Romulan space in a shuttle made to look like it went through weapons fire while trying to escape the federation/

In yesterday's enterprise, an alternate timeline created a future where she was still alive. She was sent back in time from that alternate future and supposedly died on the enterprise C. She was actually captured by Romulans attacking a klingon outpost that the Enterprise C was helping to defend. That Tasha Yarr bore a half Romulan baby and died trying to escape years later.

sorry about the off topic.

edit on 6 26 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join