It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plea For Emancipation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It just means: getting rid of patronization.
I'm an old lady, in our society and I should be scared to become unattractive and all of that, but I emancipated myself from that prejudices.
When I was younger I was so horny the only thing that mattered at times was my attraction. I feel sexual tensions within both genders, while your hormones flourish you're bound to sin, meaning doing something the generation before you has already done and judged "heartbreaking", ie not benefitting for them in the situation of thinking themselves "beyond the standard of being able to compete".
The root of the "generational conflict".
But it's mother nature, you can't fight it, it's there, we know for more than a hundred years that suppressing nature makes you sick.(Freud) True for all generations.
Just a variable if you look at the bigger picture with a smaller basic raster.

So yes to me, I wish all those horny 18 to 35 ish all the best, have fun, just remember it's for procreation if you don't want that use the pill and condoms. Condom more because hygiene.
Been there done that, can be very fun, won't deny that.

Because I feel that now as I'm older and naturally think clearer, I would be better investing my time as "creator" of more "monumental" sized contribution to society. Like ideas. Thoughts. Wise words. Handing down knowledge. Seems like society has a role for me. If I accept it.

This is my emancipation.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

How are you today. I hope you are keeping well.

What are you getting at here? Just because you are older does not mean you should have to stop enjoying sexual experience and wanting it.

Sex can be a lot more amazing when you are older. You have EXPERIENCE!

Are you experienced? i bet you are, OP:

Have fun and don't give up enjoying your sensuality.

Getting older is fun. Yes it is emancipation, but only if you keep the child within alive. "Do not go gently into that good night" wrote Dylan Thomas. It does not have to be a competition, remember that!

"Do not go gentle into that good night
Dylan Thomas, 1914 - 1953

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Get what you want and desire, OP. Rage on!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
We mostly fetter ourselves with chains of our own making. Keep your thoughts ordered and your chains short. The more you labour on a chain the more ponderous it grows.
edit on 24-6-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Go to any country where there is sexual repression and you will find a mean spirited war like raping bunch of idiots..

The catholic Church and all their reported pedophile priest are are just one example and Islam is... many people know already....
Probably why all the religions that want world dominance are so sexually repressive..

Some Buddhist sects are more reasonable with their attitude of, all such things in moderation...
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Very much "synchronicity", beautiful thanks.

a reply to: 727Sky

edit on 24-6-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
No offense, but these thoughts are a decade or two too late.

I'm 29 and still think you've been wasting your time ifn it took until you're 52 to figure this out.

But, who am I to judge?
Apparently I'm still "young and dumb" according to my older friends.

Maybe it's my youthful ignorance? (LoL)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

How are you today. I hope you are keeping well.

What are you getting at here? Just because you are older does not mean you should have to stop enjoying sexual experience and wanting it.

Sex can be a lot more amazing when you are older. You have EXPERIENCE!

Are you experienced? i bet you are, OP:

Have fun and don't give up enjoying your sensuality.

Getting older is fun. Yes it is emancipation, but only if you keep the child within alive. "Do not go gently into that good night" wrote Dylan Thomas. It does not have to be a competition, remember that!

"Do not go gentle into that good night
Dylan Thomas, 1914 - 1953

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Get what you want and desire, OP. Rage on!

Intelligence and thoughtful conversations are way more valuable to me at this point.

Yea, sex is great. I'm good at it. But it's a primitive urge. It's physical. It requires nothing more than a simple primitive attraction.

Now, the mind. The thoughts. The philosopies. The human connection that involves more than touch, that's where it's at.

If I actually HAVE any ideas/knowledge/understanding/comforting words for just ONE person, thats more important and worth way more than a life lived in the sheets.
edit on 24-6-2017 by essentialtremors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Dbl

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

That's not a question of who's better, just an invitation to celebrate the fact we are all a little bit "different". I'm not 52 or whatever, I'm actually younger than my own time frame.
Emancipation means freeing yourself from judgement from society &
essentially be
A Fool.
Going new ways....
The luck is with the "foolish", not "irish". Why would god chose a nation, he himself doesn't like the Babylonian Curse, or Atreus Curse, or...
It's save to say, destruction is okay, serves it's purpose =>at very specific points in times

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
We're born to die.

The balance of life is death.

I absolutely understand what you're saying.
You're ready to throw the shackles of life aside and burn your own path regardless of societies judgements. Extremely commendable!

May I ask what has brought you to this point now in your life? Ifn its not too personal.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
So yes to me, I wish all those horny 18 to 35 ish all the best, have fun, just remember it's for procreation if you don't want that use the pill and condoms. Condom more because hygiene.
Been there done that, can be very fun, won't deny that.
:

...and that's why we have entire an generation of 'mistakes', broken families, high divorce rate and unwanted children growing up in a world where they're living and learning the hellish fact that 'family is important'... just not as important as it used to be. So might as well conform to the superficial promiscuous ideology that is the norm, the same one that perpetuated your parents immature adolescents.

That's why there's a growing trend amongst us 18 to 35ish to take on our liberties and relationships with a little more responsibility.

...and you 'feel' wise, I'm sure you do. Hope you had fun, it was only at our expense.

edit on 24-6-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

No, I learned a lot about humans during that time, the animalistic dark twin we all carry around.
Very valuable.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I don't share this often but in this case I feel compelled to do so.

My whole life I have been attracted to older women. When I was a teenager I only had one girlfriend my own age. And it didn't go well. I would get invited over to someones house and end up sleeping with their college aged sister, or in a few cases, their mother. Younger women are cute but wow, what a pile of confusion and headaches... Older women have all that stuff sorted out, for the most part any way, and are ready to focus on the things that matter. Not to say that older women aren't cute too. They are.

That old saying about men reaching their sexual peak at 18 and women at 35? Well, I have a few things to say about that. I did not peak at 18. At 18 I just got a glimpse of what was waiting. Women do not peak at 35. A woman can be at her peak any time or all the time. And most women are, if they give themselves permission to be. Its not about what they can do, its about what they allow themselves to do. And if you are the man lucky enough to be part of that - thank God, fasten your seat belt, and for your own safety don't disembark until the ride stops moving...

A woman getting older is a beautiful thing. Age is just a number. A women who accepts herself and gives herself permission to "be" - that is a powerful woman. A real man will ALWAYS appreciate that. And with a little encouragement, he just might appreciate the hell out of you...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I think you just subtly hit on OP

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I don't do it on purpose. It just happens. Its been like that my whole life. :-) Maybe that is the secret to my success...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Nice tag

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Pigeons with pierced wings...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I'm almost 40 and feel like I'm just entering my prime. I plan to still be a horny old witch decades from now and have ideas and wisdom to contribute. Besides, I'd rather listen to a fulfilled elder than a frustrated one. Why do you think congress is so unbearably ineffective and out of touch? It's not because they're old.

These don't have to be mutually exclusive concepts!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Yeahi to you, your "tribe" welcomes you and appreciates you for the beautiful bundle of opportunities you symbolise and carry from the divine to the beast. May your path always be filled with light & love.

...I got a bit carried away, but in a nutshell what I am saying is, you're welcome and appreciated, "good for you" sounds so old, wrong and patronising so ...it happened

edit on 24-6-2017 by Peeple because: Correction

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Abysha

Yeahi to you, your "tribe" welcomes you and appreciates you for the beautiful bundle of opportunities you symbolise and carry from the divine to the beast. May your path always be filled with light & love.

...I got a bit carried away, but in a nutshell what I am saying is, you're welcome and appreciated, "good for you" sounds so old, wrong and patronising so ...it happened

I guess my wisdom just comes from the desire to bring everybody a divine beast.

Love is holy. It is tantamount to my religion. If I had to abandon the beast for the divine or the divine for the beast, it would be diminishing to me. They can co-exist in harmony. In fact, it's insisted upon by the holy and carnal natures themselves. Symbiosis is beauty.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join