It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Of Otto Warmbier: Obama Admin Told Us To Keep Quiet, Trump Admin Brought Him Home

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
He also didn't get the people out of iran with $150 bil, had to throw in another $400+ mil in unmarked bills.

Didn't get that cop killer out of cuba either.

Or the Sgt. in mexico.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So it really is true.
I read about the theory, I didn't believe it until now; Trump truly can do no right.

The man could cure cancer and it'll still be Obama's accomplishment.

I mean, the dude got to blame Bush for all his failures for 8yrs, now he gets to credit himself with the next administration's accomplishments?

TDS. Period.
edit on 19-6-2017 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I guess we just call his family a bunch of liars to insure Trump never has historical accomplishments on paper?

Buncha cotdamn fibbers is what they are, right? Right?!

Guys?!?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Why?

Otto was a idiot.

You dont visit north Korea in the first place.

You certainly dont do something stupid like theft there.

Stupid people win stupid prizes and Otto won his prize.

Most reasonable countries would deport someone for something like this, and potentially ban them from returning. Especially when they're a citizen of a powerful country. I credit Trump with getting him back, and Obama with not doing enough to get him back.

Otto did something unforgivably stupid, but he didn't deserve what he got either.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Obama could care less about this issue because Otto couldn't have been his son and didn't fit his agenda.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: crazyewok
Why?

Otto was a idiot.

You dont visit north Korea in the first place.

You certainly dont do something stupid like theft there.

Stupid people win stupid prizes and Otto won his prize.

Most reasonable countries would deport someone for something like this, and potentially ban them from returning.

Everyone knows North Korea a #ing nuts.

You go there at your OWN risk.

Especially when they're a citizen of a powerful country. I credit Trump with getting him back, and Obama with not doing enough to get him back.

A USA passport does not entitle one to special treatment.

That attitude just pisses countrys off and makes them give out harsher sentences to Americans as a F you.
Lot of countrys in asia take great joy in executing US, UK and Aussie prisoners.

Otto did something unforgivably stupid, but he didn't deserve what he got either.

No but you enter North Korea at your own peril.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This was such an unnecessary tragedy. Don't travel or fund travel to NK.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

He also didn't get the people out of iran with $150 bil, had to throw in another $400+ mil in unmarked bills.

That's the problem with stealing other peoples money sometimes you have to give it back.

Didn't get that cop killer out of cuba either.

Doesn't look like tubbo is doing any better in that matter either.

Or the Sgt. in mexico.

He tried to go armed into another nation carrying guns. Thanks but America already has far too many stupid people as it is we don't need to bring back more.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I'm not saying trump just happened to be in office when this became possible but I wonder if the same thing might have happened if hillary or bernie were in office.
Dunno. All we can be sure of is that Obama didn't do enough to get him back.

how in the hell do you know?....did you sit in on the "back channel" talks?....work at an embassy?....talk to the Chinese yourself?....geez...I'm shocked! I tell you, shocked!!...that the N. Korean dictator didn't work out a release with our first BLACK president.....yeah right, nothing obvious about that?....(shakes head)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
And Trump sold the nation the brought us 9/11 billions upon billions of dollars worth of weapons. That sure puts Trump in the America lover column.

So did the last 3 administrations.
You really need better arguments...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

So it really is true. I read about the theory, I didn't believe it until now; Trump truly can do no right. The man could cure cancer and it'll still be Obama's accomplishment.

It would help if you learned how things work. As far as the economy goes it's still running on Obama's policies when it turns to crap in Dec then you know Trumps policies have kicked in.

I mean, the dude got to blame Bush for all his failures for 8yrs, now he gets to credit himself with the next administration's accomplishments?

Every President blames the one before him even lardass is whining Obama every chance he can get. Donnie has already been trying to take the credit for Obama's accomplishments.
Trump keeps taking credit for deals struck while Obama was president

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: buster2010
And Trump sold the nation the brought us 9/11 billions upon billions of dollars worth of weapons. That sure puts Trump in the America lover column.

So did the last 3 administrations.
You really need better arguments...

Obama sold them tanks and other armored vehicles he banned the sale of missiles though wanna guess who thought it was a good idea to sell them to a nation known for targeting civilians?

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
lol @ giving a #.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
if an American goes to North Korea, they are stupid, I have no sympathy for them.....it's like someone jumping into a pit of snakes, and then everyone is suppose to feel sorry for them when they get bit...take responsibility for your own lives.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Otto has died. Wonder if his parents took him off life support?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I'm not saying trump just happened to be in office when this became possible but I wonder if the same thing might have happened if hillary or bernie were in office.
Dunno. All we can be sure of is that Obama didn't do enough to get him back.

He didn't even bother to speak to the family and Otto's travel companion has confirmed that no one actually contacted him at the time to get any detail of what happened. The family were told by the State Dept to keep quiet so as not to upset the NK's. Weak as p***.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Obama was clueless on the economy, so clueless in fact that the very act of him leaving office boosted the markets and confidence. Trump's plan has instilled more confidence and his removal of some of the Obama job and growth killing regulations has boosted this even higher.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I am flabbergasted, I would not have kept a low profile, with the government asking or not.

I had no idea that this happen, this the first time I read about the whole story.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That was expected and prognosticated, we all know that Trump is a business man, no a politician that is why the markets are more positive with him in the White house.

Some people have not clue how much influences new elected presidents will have on the markets.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Why hasn't Trump snapped his fingers and got the other 3 prisoners released then?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join