It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway
So now liberals openly ask us if we are Conservative "Republican" then open fire? ????? The civil war is on. It's about time Conservatives wake up and realize liberals want us dead...they want our kids dead...they want to erase any memory of our belief system. We lose this battle we lose the future and effectively enslave mankind to liberal philosophy

Well then...what do you suggest?

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Decapitated President photos and nightly plays celebrating assassination of republicans , sponsored by CNN and NYTs are only serving to facilitate a mentality, where murder is now an acceptable form of protest.

link   
Now that Scalise has been shot in the ass I wonder if he will now start supporting gun regulation legislation.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: odinsway
So now liberals openly ask us if we are Conservative "Republican" then open fire? ????? The civil war is on. It's about time Conservatives wake up and realize liberals want us dead...they want our kids dead...they want to erase any memory of our belief system. We lose this battle we lose the future and effectively enslave mankind to liberal philosophy

Now, now, settle down Odin, put the battleaxe away for 5. A false flag is an incident designed to throw the blame in a particular direction, then take advantage.

Think

Sorry but i fail to see how this could be false flag. Please elaborate

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This country is going insane.

CNN and MSNBC should take some responsibility for this.
They are pushing hate and brainwashing the public.

Amen. Let's not blame the left, but LETS make sure the hatred spewed by CNN, MSNBC et al IS called out.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Is there any word as to motivation?

It does not seem as if anyone had a reason to shoot this particular individual, or his aide. I could understand it if someone was pot shotting Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence, or The President himself, because all of these people have made very justly angry enemies over the years. Sessions tried like stink to suppress the civil rights movement, Pence is a homophobic piece of dirt, and Trump pisses just about everyone he ever did business with, right off.

But this fellow... I know of no particular thing which would invite the necessary ire for someone to shoot him with a rifle in such a manner. Anyone have any idea what might have motivated this, beyond the casual assumptions and weak tribalism people usually blame for this sort of activity (despite simplistic explanations of complex problems being invariably inaccurate)?

Wow you are disgusting.

People shot and you giving justification as to why people deserved it.

Way to show your true colors.

Taking Hi Moral ground? Ignoring whole nations decimated in "Wars of Terror", yah, I kinda see foggy too.

Intrprtr,

The adults need to discuss adult topics...
Go down to the basement until we are finished..

As for the shooting:
If he asked in the parking lot about the political affiliation then it would seem this was not pre-planned...
Whether [being planned] is more or less scary [than an impulse massacre] I cannot say....either scenario fills me with terror...

-Chris
edit on 14-6-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Now that Scalise has been shot in the ass I wonder if he will now start supporting gun regulation legislation.

Class

link   

FFS

You knocked me out via face palm. I grow weaker.

edit on 6 14 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

I thought Dems were the peaceful, accepting, tolerant ones?

How do you know the shooter was a Dem?

link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Is it rumor or not that someone asked for political affiliations beforehand, and was this statement somehow connected with the shooter?

Congressman Desantis was the source for the query about which party was on the field... a link is provided in one of my previous posts..

Thanks. Should have kept that to himself (to not fan any flames).

+3 more 
link   

Only took till page 8.

Good job!

link   
I'm participating in thread and so can't action it but have made alerts that are awaiting consensus of other staff. It's a fast moving, busy thread on a touchy subject - the nexus of politics and violence. Let's stay on topic and not get into personal jabs or political trolling. This isn't posted in the Mud Pit.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Is there any word as to motivation?

It does not seem as if anyone had a reason to shoot this particular individual, or his aide. I could understand it if someone was pot shotting Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence, or The President himself, because all of these people have made very justly angry enemies over the years. Sessions tried like stink to suppress the civil rights movement, Pence is a homophobic piece of dirt, and Trump pisses just about everyone he ever did business with, right off.

But this fellow... I know of no particular thing which would invite the necessary ire for someone to shoot him with a rifle in such a manner. Anyone have any idea what might have motivated this, beyond the casual assumptions and weak tribalism people usually blame for this sort of activity (despite simplistic explanations of complex problems being invariably inaccurate)?

Wow you are disgusting.

People shot and you giving justification as to why people deserved it.

Way to show your true colors.

Taking Hi Moral ground? Ignoring whole nations decimated in "Wars of Terror", yah, I kinda see foggy too.

Intrprtr,

The adults need to discuss adult topics...
Go down to the basement until we are finished..

As for the shooting:
If he asked in the parking lot about the political affiliation then it would seem this was not pre-planned...
Whether it is more or less scary I cannot say....either scenario fills me with terror...

-Chris

What is scary is that if Scalise was not there, the security detail would not have been either and a lot of people would have been killed. There's a few who feel lucky to be alive today, I am sure.
edit on 14/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

Only took till page 8.

Good job!

How do you guys know the shooter was a Dem?

link   
a reply to: RazorV66

That is what I was implying, yes. The Anti Trump craze from the Left has gotten completely out of hand and they just keep pushing more BS stories, no matter if they have a shred of proof. Some of them just sit and think up more, because their current theory didn't pan out. "Collusion didn't work?' Well, we better think of something else quick" 'Gotta keep fanning those flames of hatred".
It was only a matter of time till someone went over the edge.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Crazy people are going to do crazy things. Jared Loughner was a hardcore conspiracy theorist. Should ATS take responsibility for his actions because they provided a platform that allowed him to foster those beliefs?

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Bingo!!!! the media is creating the right ambience for the violence that will start to escalate in coming months, no everybody can see the difference between reality and fake.

This is part of our human condition, triggering those that are weak to commit acts of violence is easier than many think.

Darn I was majoring in Psychology in college before changing it my major two years later.

blame the media outlets and those supporting the use of violence even if is a mockery play or TV show.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This country is going insane.

CNN and MSNBC should take some responsibility for this.
They are pushing hate and brainwashing the public.

Let's be real here. If we're going to call a spade a spade, make sure we cover the metal.

infowars is hot on the anti-conservative spin, so they're just as guilty as of this moment.

link   
Sad day for America when it comes to this.

Where do we go from here?

link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

I thought Dems were the peaceful, accepting, tolerant ones?

How do you know the shooter was a Dem?

Miss Cleo

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join