It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This shooter does NOT mean that liberals want conservatives dead, no more than Dylan Roof represented right wing people.

If this shooter acted alone, his actions represent only his only sick twisted beliefs.

Becoming hysterical in response to this and blaming all on the left will help nothing

What I do find troubling is the people on this thread making excuses or trying to somehow justify this shooting. That is disturbing, and indicative of just how much partisan politics can warp someone s mind.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: rickymouse

And Gabby Giffords? I guess that it was her fault she got shot, being a far leftists and all.

Who? No need to bring up 10yrs ago. THIS IS NOW.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: odinsway

So now liberals openly ask us if we are Conservative "Republican" then open fire? ????? The civil war is on. It's about time Conservatives wake up and realize liberals want us dead...they want our kids dead...they want to erase any memory of our belief system. We lose this battle we lose the future and effectively enslave mankind to liberal philosophy

I think you may have hit on something. If its possible to divide us even more this is one way to do it.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Let'em donate a few million of the PAC money to charity and get their do nothing lazy butts back to work for the American people.

edit on 14-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Grambler

Have I ignored that?

Always.

I find your excuses to justify this shooting to be disgusting, and part of the problem.

I find the ' blind eye' that accuses others even more disgusting and the sole problem.

Seriously, just take a break.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
This shooter does NOT mean that liberals want conservatives dead, no more than Dylan Roof represented right wing people.

Re-posted for 'TRUTH'.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

What I do find troubling is the people on this thread making excuses or trying to somehow justify this shooting.

Nobody is accusing anyone of anything, except you. But lest we get too far out on a limb by...

If this shooter acted alone, his actions represent only his only sick twisted beliefs.

Then you stop seeding the clouds as well.

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Is a difference between false flag and somebody that had harvested a dislike and hate against a particular person or group, False flag cause damage but more often than not the perpetrator walks away leaving the mess to be interpreted as it seems fit, within the minds of those that witnessed.

No two explanations of something happening at the same time are the same, the mind plays tricks all the time.

Is not false flag here, just an angry derailed human being been encourage by what he hears and see on probably the liberal media news.

edit on 14-6-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I thought Dems were the peaceful, accepting, tolerant ones?

link   

Well, she was a member of Congress shot by a loon, sooooo...relevant enough that she is tweeting support this a.m. and commenters/analysts are referencing her on the news networks.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Becoming hysterical in response to this and blaming all on the left will help nothin

I second this motion.

I hate to sound like Shia L'Douche but, they will not divide us!

+20 more 
link   

Always.

I find the ' blind eye' that accuses others even more disgusting and the sole problem.

I have posts all over ATS criticizing US foreign policies and regime changing wars.

I criticized Trump for bombing Syria.

Whats your post history?

Oh thats right, advocating white people be kicked out of South africa based solely on the color of their skin, and now making light of Republicans being shot.

Keep going, its great to let everyone see who you really are.

edit on 14-6-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   
Is it rumor or not that someone asked for political affiliations beforehand, and was this statement somehow connected with the shooter?

+5 more 
link   
This country is going insane.

CNN and MSNBC should take some responsibility for this.
They are pushing hate and brainwashing the public.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Let's tone down the hyperbole. I guarantee you this was just a lone nut that was just looking for excuse to shoot people. Just like Loughner. Just like Roof. Just like every other "politically motivated" shooter we have seen.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Grambler

Re-posted for 'TRUTH'.

Yes, true. But let's see how long it lasts in the fervor of breaking details and ensuing hysteria.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Doesn't matter G. That's reality.
The perception is what counts and it will be spun by both sides for major political gain. Just watch.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Is it rumor or not that someone asked for political affiliations beforehand, and was this statement somehow connected with the shooter?

Congressman Desantis was the source for the query about which party was on the field... a link is provided in one of my previous posts..

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I criticized Trump for bombing Syriia.

Whats your post history?

Recheck your BB code, anyway...

Trump isn't invading the ME. My post history is anti war, derp.
edit on 14-6-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

What a way to derail from the real news happening at this time, she was a victim, she received all the support in her time of need, but this now.

The media will have her face pasted all over rather than the real victims this time.

The dangerous game of the liberal media and the way they are playing with people with mental problems is staggering.

They should be held accountable.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join