It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump bring out the worst in people

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Jun 6 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by PDXEX removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: PDXEX

Chill out bro.

Let him learn. Let us be respectful

You can use your intelligence to debate, Its there and a better methodology.

I use to be like you my friend. Back in the day and night!

I was an internet gunslinger... m___fu___ers FEARED ME AS I trod the forums…. I made grown men and woman cry with my intellect, mother wit and knowledge!

I was so bad; I personally brought down the CLUB OF ROME forum..as the CUB OF ROME... GOOGLE IT

But just like many gunslingers, you know Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday you learn empathy for the ignorant and compassion for the blind and after so many gun fights leaving so many souls wounded, I got a heart and couldn’t do it no more…

I learned to love

As much as I argue with these hard head M____ f_____s on this forum I love them nevertheless. There my brothers and sisters and will always hope the best for all the members of ATS.

HOPE FOR THE BEST FOR ALL THE MEMBERS OF ATS...

Let us chill brother and dispute in the best manner...YOUR INTELLEGENCE IS DEEP, USE IT, IT WONT FAIL YOU

You’re absolved as far as I’m concerned using the n____r word in a good place here because it was in context and you occulted the letters

peace

This actually made me laugh.
I don't even know anymore...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PDXEX
a reply to: whyamIhere

A word about RACISM.
IT EXISTS, is strong and pervades American culture as much as ever.
DO NOT tell me about all your black friends.DO NOT tell me Obama is a racist.
DO NOT tell me about black life, black culture, what blacks should do, how black folk should act, what they should say, listen to or watch!
That's WHITE RACIST SH**.
DO NOT tell me I'm race baiting (MR WHITE BOY) because I state that the double standard mentioned above is due to WHITE RACISM!
YOU ARE A YOUNG, UNEDUCATED MIDDLE CLASS SUBURBAN WHITE KID, YOU DON"T KNOW JACK ABOUT ANY, REPEAT ANY!!! OF THOSE THINGS! EXCEPT FOR THE RIGHT WING RACIST SH** YOU PARROT!
Got it? I say this once!

You prejudge my color ?

Your guess couldn't be further off.

Go play your race games with someone else.

I find you boring....

PS. Cleaning a Law Office doesn't qualify as being in the profession.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Okay: "Socio Agnosticism"

Also see here:
The Hypocrites Iron Fist - The PC Movement in light of the War on Drugs
EXCERPT:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
...CONTINUED...

If only your SJW horde could get its head out of its intellectually dishonest collectively hyper-bigoted arse, became actually genuine about their supposed agenda, you could 'win' having the support of pretty much everybody.

Instead you just want Social Group Warfare.

edit on 5-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jun 6 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

No, you are white, your LIES are ridiculous, don't even TRY! Your real name is what, Parker? Scott? Timmy? LOL

White boy calling people white is funny.
Pedex is starting to entertain us.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

T minus 60

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Chill out bro.

I was an internet gunslinger... m___fu___ers FEARED ME AS I trod the forums…. I made grown men and woman cry with my intellect, mother wit and knowledge!

I was so bad; I personally brought down the CLUB OF ROME forum..as the CUB OF ROME... GOOGLE IT

But just like many gunslingers, you know Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday you learn empathy for the ignorant and compassion for the blind and after so many gun fights leaving so many souls wounded, I got a heart and couldn’t do it no more…

I learned to love

As much as I argue with these hard head M____ f_____s on this forum I love them nevertheless. There my brothers and sisters and will always hope the best for all the members of ATS.

Let us chill brother and dispute in the best manner...YOUR INTELLEGENCE IS DEEP, USE IT, IT WONT FAIL YOU

You’re absolved as far as I’m concerned using the n____r word in a good place here because it was in context and you occulted the letters

peace

Whenever someone new comes to the board it happens.

The think the loudest, most outrageous post will be recognized.

It's actually the opposite. We all can argue.

Can you win in the arena of ideas ?

Can you persuade us using your Intelligence ?

That's why I come here.

Willtell, I appreciate your approach.

The newbie will learn...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

a reply to: c2oden

LOL More simple minded mid 29's silliness> Still playing video games? Betcha watch cartoons!
You guys really are ridiculous, you make me laugh.That's why I do this! Never fails!
Poor boys.

You're right, I still watch cartoons and play video games.
With my kids.

I watched Turbo and the Lorax ( sucked..) with my Grandson.... does that count too??

Turbo IS preferable to watching the news these days. I did binge watch Band of Brothers again, but rather than coming on here looking for a battle... I had to pretend it was my allergies acting up making my eyes all wattery. All joking aside for a second.. Id seen some of the descriptions in email of friends and former colleagues and etc right after these most recent UK terrorist attacks.. and let me admit.. I was so irate and outraged and full of sorrow all at the same time I dont even know how to describe that emotion. Ive felt it a very few times in the past.. never a good thing when it comes. My husband has barely spoken in about 3 days. We both know whats coming... guess we just dont want to say it out loud. One thing we both agree on is that whats coming should be an older persons battle... it will take ones who can deal with it and at least we would know we'd left the world a little better for others. Maybe a little closer to peace. A little less cause to hate each other.

People on here and elsewhere say so sign up if you want war.. only a damned fool or someone who will never fight it truly wants war. BUT more of us than you can imagine will face the battle we know that has to happen in order for our loved ones to even conceive of and plan for a future. We're here.. and it wont be a picnic for them when they come to our shores. Its a battle they wont win. Itll take a piece of us as well though.. perhaps a large piece. I certainly dont look forward to it. I feel sick sometimes hoping its brought here so we.. the older ones.. can fight the battles. I dont want ONE more of my countrymen to spill their blood in the sandbox. Ive b een to too many funerals.. Ive been to too many hospitals... Ive seen too many absolute children too young to buy a beer lose limbs, minds, and lives. Uncle Sams broken toys...

DO NOT let the media get away with manipulating folks to see all Muslims as terrorists. I can see the most horrible things coming from that. Things that will destroy who we are and aspire to be. DO NOT let them guilt you or anyone into allowing a standing army within our borders under the guise of refugees. These are NOT the people who pray at Mosque... They definitely hide among the peaceful though. Muslim Americans need to feel SECURE in calling attention to terrorists. Right now with some of the rhetoric they are fearful of even being identified as Muslim.

You who are pacifists and etc... God love you.. I know we need you too. There is a balance thats needed in our culture.. warrior beside pacifist. Too much on one side and its chaos. We each just have to be able to discern when we should let the pacifist work or the war dogs work. I mean the citizens and the soldiers... you have to let us work and not the BS ops in the ME thats been going on for decades thats landed us where we are. We are you and you are us. DO NOT allow them to keep turning us against each other.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Chill out bro.

I learned to love

peace

How can anyone take you seriously after all that?

Your inflated self-worth is worth about jack squat to everyone else. By the looks of it, I can't tell who has the bigger ego, you or Trump.

ETA: Considered me triggered, lol.

edit on 5-6-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

WOW! AN Explosion of F blacks , the inferior race! Tired of the Jews? Man., you were certainly TRIGGERED, true colors kid. PURE RACIST!
Jesus!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You guys are laughable.You actually think this stupid site (ATS ) is important! JEZEZ! That it means something! All it means is you clown need to get lives! Try a girlfriend....well, go slow Gomer!!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

What a pretentious fu** you are.I was on ATS for many years, got a zillion flags and stars, the stopped giving a crap.
Finally just got tired of STUPID people.WHY on earth do you imagine anybody but similar living in the basement loser CARe about persuading anyone. Nope I want to F with you stupid Trumpers.and I MADE YOU FLIP OUT!
You REEK of recent teen years!!
Oh, and you are WHITE, mid 20's, low paying job, few friends, no girls, and so, so thrilled to be what you see as some big fish in an idiotic pond, the ATS political boards, second only to Billy JoBobs Pulitkul mules pi!
You are not important in any way, shape or form.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You guys are laughable.You actually think this stupid site (ATS ) is important! JEZEZ! That it means something! All it means is you clown need to get lives! Try a girlfriend....well, go slow Gomer!!!!!

Its important... some of us have learned that real people are behind the little typed letters and words. PEOPLE are important. Interactions with people are probably the most important thing we do on a daily basis. This site attracts some of the best IMO... and some of the most questionable. If its beneath you, why not find a better place? A place more suited to your highly intellectual conversations. Why waste such acumen on us lowly scumsuckers?? Slumming?? Need a link??

You remind me of a kid I knew on here yrs ago and under a few screen names as he kept getting kicked out. He'd had many religious epiphanies.. but his latest was Islam. He was too stupid to figure out he was just what Islam preaches against. Shame.. he was amusing to say the least.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I went back through my RESEARCH ( I LOVE that ON ATS, web surfing is REAEARCH ) and found two names:

ADOLPH HITLER and JOSEF STALIN...White culture you know!
I rest my case GOMER!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Can't imagine how you got banned.

You obviously think it's a rather important site due to coming back and (horribly) attempting to inflate your own self worth.

Oh, and you are a testament to the antithesis of the OP.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join