It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump bring out the worst in people

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You poor miserable souls won't take any accountability for anything, irrational behavior is all your kind exhibits. It's so sad and pathetic, yet it unfortunately has become the norm. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Is there nothing you won't blame on Trump.

Give the guy a chance.

Biggest bunch of crybaby sore losers I have ever seen.

Trump won fair and square.

Deal with it...Sheesh

This kind of post is the main reason I've wound down my usage of ATS.

Trumpcult just constantly recycling the following:
- he won get over it
- crybabies
- snowflakes
- find a safe space
- liberal tears
- triggered lol

It's literally - literally playground baiting. Nothing more; nothing less. Then if someone makes a post like this, they pop back up and say TRIGGERED LOL.

It's just become a joke; playground nonsense where people would rather bait each other into a reaction so they can call each other names. It's tragic - you should all get some mindfulness podcasts and practise positivity.

I miss ATS when it was aliens and myths/legends.

RIP decency.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

You poor miserable souls won't take any accountability for anything, irrational behavior is all your kind exhibits. It's so sad and pathetic, yet it unfortunately has become the norm. ~$heopleNation

A sheople, no one says people are justified in misbehaving because of the influence of another.

I just report the objective fact that Trump inflames people on both sides of the political spectrum.

I make no moral judgments in this assertion other than to say Trump is an immoral person and liar, which is also an objective fact.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yup, Trumps fault.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Hell, I guess we are all sociopaths on this site....

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I think the out of control irresponsible media echo chambers are bringing the worst out of people.

BINGO!!!!

You nailed it.

Trump isn't brining out anything that wasn't already there. The media, however is fanning the flames.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Is there nothing you won't blame on Trump.

Give the guy a chance.

Biggest bunch of crybaby sore losers I have ever seen.

Trump won fair and square.

Deal with it...Sheesh

This kind of post is the main reason I've wound down my usage of ATS.

Trumpcult just constantly recycling the following:
- he won get over it
- crybabies
- snowflakes
- find a safe space
- liberal tears
- triggered lol

It's literally - literally playground baiting. Nothing more; nothing less. Then if someone makes a post like this, they pop back up and say TRIGGERED LOL.

It's just become a joke; playground nonsense where people would rather bait each other into a reaction so they can call each other names. It's tragic - you should all get some mindfulness podcasts and practise positivity.

I miss ATS when it was aliens and myths/legends.

RIP decency.

Those forums are still here.

edit on 7-6-2017 by whyamIhere because: Not worth it....Crybabies will cry

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
People around the world have coined the term "ugly American". They consider us loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless & ignorant, regardless if we're on the left or right. Trump epitomizes this stereotype. Imo, we could not have picked a better person to represent America, since this is how the rest of the world views us anyway.

People need to stop looking at the negatives of Trump & start focusing on the positives, like: Hillary not being President, the corruption of both the DNC & GOP being exposed during his run-up to the election, exposing bias in the deep state propaganda based MSM, convincing China into buying coal from America instead of N. Korea, a freeze on federal govermmmet new hires, eliminating two regulations for every new one, nomination of Gorsuch to the supreme court, etc..

I believe political office is a service, not a career. This is the main reason I voted for Trump. That & he has said his 1st responsibility is to uphold the constitution, unlike Obama.

tisaboutfreedom.wordpress.com...

edit on 7-6-2017 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Whether you care to admit it or not, he's further divided your country, and turned much of the world against you with his insecure narcissistic tendencies, hypocrisy, and 80s salesman tactics. Being a global pariah is nothing to be happy about.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Typical!

Taking your thread title of "Trump bring out the worst in people" which I assume was supposed to be "Trump brings out the worst in people".

It is funny how you think it is Trump that is causing something in others, when the truth is...it is the others that need to learn to control themselves. You see, Trump has different views and opinions than these "people". He is allowed, it is legal and he even has the Constitutional right to tell people about these views and opinions. Hell...he was elected because of them.

What the "people" you refer to need to understand is that they are responsible for their response and their actions. For example...if I were to say "there is no man-made climate change" and someone on the left throws a bottle at me...THEY did something wrong. I didn't. I didn't CAUSE them to do that...they DECIDED to do that.

Unless you are implying the left has no self-control and therefore needs mental help and maybe even needs to be locked up for a while. Most adults understand self-control.
edit on 6/8/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

As a non American have to say that equating Mr. Trumps presidency with the eras of depression, slavery and racism is not logical. What i have noticed however is the continuation of those who dislike Mr. Trumps presidency doing really stupid and distasteful things(i.e.Kathy Griffin).

They are doing so, because they still do not accept that Mr. Trump became president of US. Although America has bigger internal issues to solve (i.e Education,Economy,Infrastructure,Terrorism etc.) seems like most are focusing on tweets.
Why do you not unite as an opposition, and tackle the problems you are facing together ? Presenting solutions to problems would have been better that going on witch-hunts and other idiotic stuff, which are causing division, just because you do not like his presidency.

So yes i agree with you. Mr. Trumps presidency brings the worst on people, who are still in denial that he is the president of the USA.

Peace

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Brainwashed by fake news, Did you ever report on Obama's agenda of dividing the people racially, as well as inciting hatred of law enforcement? = No.

It's crystal clear what you're doing, and don't think that everyone cannot see it. This is far from the first time with you too. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

Brainwashed by fake news, Did you ever report on Obama's agenda of dividing the people racially, as well as inciting hatred of law enforcement? = No.

It's crystal clear what you're doing, and don't think that everyone cannot see it. This is far from the first time with you too. ~$heopleNation

A sheople,

Who said Obama was perfect. Not me.

I have written three times more anti-Obama threads than anti-Trump OP’s.

Trump is a case of the blind leading the blinder

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Whether you care to admit it or not, he's further divided your country, and turned much of the world against you with his insecure narcissistic tendencies, hypocrisy, and 80s salesman tactics. Being a global pariah is nothing to be happy about.

Great post. Though your talking to the blind, people who just can't see what clear thinking people see.

Its a darkness that has enveloped a portion of the American peole

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Look , Willtell at this point most of the usually responsible and intelligent folks that trumpeted his cause , know damed well he is a massive fk up, it is simply party pride and misguided loyalties that keep them going on,no other POTUS in living memory, at this stage of their early admin is so reviled even if one makes for party politics/ loyalties on the other side..and yes this is mostly self inflicted.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

At least you provide us all with a perfect example of the brainwashing effects of repeated left wing propaganda. So I will give you that much credit. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I don't blame Trump for anything at all...

...He's still a moron though...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join