It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump bring out the worst in people

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

isis?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Unfortunately, human nature is imitative therefore across the board the world and country will generally suppress our batter nature of angels and bring out our worst nature of inner devils because of the example Trumps sets.

My warning is to all of us to try to be above what the worst Trump makes us feel.

He breads hatred and ignorance, we should try to be opposite of that--be loving and seek truth

He is the essence of Hypocrisy and deception, we should try to be more honest and truthful

Its clear that the world is in peril to those who can see Trump is a dark force in the world. It may be that we won't survive this dark force, but we have to try.

Those of us who know Trump for what he is we should not go overboard like Kathy Griffin

Just hope and pray that light can somehow get through to those that now GIVE POWER TO THE BEAST
edit on 5-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And Trump never does anything to intentionally piss people off? His supporters actually find that to be a good quality to have for some reason, intentionally doing things just to piss certain people off.

Nah.. pissed off is like how people felt when R Kelly did a 75 second concert in Tx. even after they forgave him for pissing on a 14 yr old girl.
Deranged are how folks have to get to commit racially motivated crimes.. or hatecrimes.. like Ed Gein collecting graverobbed woman parts for his box-o-vaginas kinda deranged. I guess we all collect weird things, but that sorta crossed the lines regardless of it being a misdemeanor. Then we have the infantile temper tantrum having pseudo SJW manbun and quinoa sorts ... which I think is flowing along the ed Gein lines, but they havent matured into full derangement yet. Theyre like 2 or 3 sexual identity crises from pilfered necro woman suits IMO.

In fact, Ive seen a few of them on here...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
IF Trump supporters look at my statement objectively and not defensively and emotionally
(which they have every right to do) they would agree with me that he breeds more strife amongst the country and world than would have happened under any of the candidates on either side.

But of course it's the yin and the yang they are attracted to here

I am trying to bring understanding and a bridge to the conversation through truthfulness.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PDXEX
a reply to: whyamIhere

The endlessly repeated mantra of the simpleton.No intelligence at all, just cliche's an the "middle finger". That's the loser position, you being part of that DO NOT GET ANY OF THIS! What has Trump DONE for you so far? WHAT do you imagine he ever will do?OH! His Goldman-Sachs Treasury secretary will get you say, 400 bucks back on taxes (the oldest GOP trick in the book) Or the rest of his CORPORATE, FOR PROFIT CABINET! Some swamp huh? You can get "excited" when we bomb somebody.What else???????
He'res a prediction KID! Trump will absolutely be the biggest FAILURE as President in American history! He's a idiot who has no idea what he is doing.He has the intelligence of a clam.Guys like you, being MENTALLY like Trump, will assign all sorts of conspiracy theories as to WHY he will be such a colossal failure. VERY predictable.
He is a child to Putin and the chinese, if you imagine otherwise, you are a naive child yourself.He will be eaten alive, his massive ego guarantees it.
THAT'S what YOU don't get! Because, we,, lets say the sloooooow class is in right now.The c- students. Here we go again.

Calm down...

I am probably older than you.

Also, drop the I'm smarter than you garbage.

You have proved your inability to communicate without flipping out.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

" it's very easy to see that any opposing viewpoint to your own upsets you greatly. "
The classic troll gambit> MAD BRO?? You don't impress me either.Awww poor Trump, being President is haaaaaaaard. Jesus, are you guys kidding?? Everyone is so mean to him! WAAAA! We are supposed to be nice to him.....so he can be an asshole? IRONY HERE?
You kids are all obviously in your 20's if that.OH NO! I'm being condescending! Awww snowflakes! More irony!

I see that your "30 years in the legal profession" has given you an impressive temperament.
And you never answered the question -
Where/how has Trump reduced the Constitution?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Any half way decent psychologist will tell you one as influential as a president has enormous affect on the American psyche.

Interestingly, I bet the same people defending the indefensible: Trumps negative output would condemn rap singers negative influence on society

There they understand this principle fine, but now

YOU GO BLIND!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

YOU GO BLIND!

I heard you can go blind from something.. but it involves something that Trump apparently has to pay someone to do because the Libs claim he has tiny hands. Hey, Im all for equal opportunity employment. I DID notice that homely redhead holding the severed trump head had larger hands. Almost man hands... she has a job skill since this whole comedienne thing is over and done with.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

These people were ALL as unhappy as **** before hand, they just were being lied to and tricked into believing Obama and everything "NOT CONSERVATIVE" was going to bring them close to the promised land.

Instead of focusing on the real reasons they are full of hate, they can now latch it onto yet another thing that keeps them from evolving.

Progressives leftist liberals are as late as Islam in figuring out they have been had by all those they support.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
LOL! Unpopular but likely 100% true.... Id wager folks were assholes before Trumps tantrums and will be afterwards. Seems to me like I see a lot more of the Left side of things going haywire though.

I can assure you that personally, Trump has had NO effect on me. I was a jerk way way before he came along. Hell, Id likely be a LOT more irritable if Hills had won. So you could say Trump has actually calmed some folks down..

I like you Chris.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL! Unpopular but likely 100% true.... Id wager folks were assholes before Trumps tantrums and will be afterwards. Seems to me like I see a lot more of the Left side of things going haywire though.

I can assure you that personally, Trump has had NO effect on me. I was a jerk way way before he came along. Hell, Id likely be a LOT more irritable if Hills had won. So you could say Trump has actually calmed some folks down..

I like you Chris.

Ok... my **cough** friend. There is an unwritten rule I made up that I cant be addressed by one name used in a separate thread. Just made it up.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

True, Obama deceived people with his fake change motif, knowing he was no JFK but a very pedestrian accommodator with an ego.

Trump is a white Obama, a bit more sinister and unlike Obama an ignorant person, as well.

I guess your point is that its the deep secret state that is the enemy…maybe so.

...Because the system is built for keeping those on top, on top, all by themselves.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

As much as I want to blame Trump for this, I can't do it. I don't think it has anything to do with the man himself. In the previous 40 years he's been in the public eye he's been nothing more than a sideshow attraction, business mogul, and pretty clearly undecided on everything politically.

The recent surge has only been since he was a serious Republican contender. It's not that Trump brings out the worst in people, it's that our political system is getting more and more extreme, and that brings out the worst in people. Look at behavior towards Hillary. That has nothing to do with Trump but everything surrounding Hillary both for and against has been the worst of human behavior.

In the days of an unsourced, unqualified, uncredible media full of ala carte blogs, youtube videos, and "citizen journalists", it's the most extreme that get the views. And people want media that shocks and reinforces their beliefs. Something Bin Laden said was that he was going to bring radicalism to the US. We all thought he meant Jihad... whether or not this was his intent, it is the result. Our media has become radicalized and they in turn are radicializing the populace.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
"Trump bring out the worst in people," is ok in my book.... Just look at all the Hollyweird stars that crawled out of their holes because of Trump, I thought most of them where dead.... Jim Carrey as a libtard is funny stuff, he's still funny....who would of thought.

Thanks Trump!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

And Trump never does anything to intentionally piss people off? His supporters actually find that to be a good quality to have for some reason, intentionally doing things just to piss certain people off.

Nah.. pissed off is like how people felt when R Kelly did a 75 second concert in Tx. even after they forgave him for pissing on a 14 yr old girl.
Deranged are how folks have to get to commit racially motivated crimes.. or hatecrimes.. like Ed Gein collecting graverobbed woman parts for his box-o-vaginas kinda deranged. I guess we all collect weird things, but that sorta crossed the lines regardless of it being a misdemeanor. Then we have the infantile temper tantrum having pseudo SJW manbun and quinoa sorts ... which I think is flowing along the ed Gein lines, but they havent matured into full derangement yet. Theyre like 2 or 3 sexual identity crises from pilfered necro woman suits IMO.

Man are you a weirdo!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

"Interestingly, I bet the same people defending the indefensible: Trumps negative output would condemn rap singers negative influence on society "
BUT those are ni**ers! They deserve it! Riiiiiiight Trumpers?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

No he doesn't.

Hateful people just like an excuse for being hateful, always blaming others for their actions and taking no accountability, i.e. the current left.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

"Interestingly, I bet the same people defending the indefensible: Trumps negative output would condemn rap singers negative influence on society "
BUT those are ni**ers! They deserve it! Riiiiiiight Trumpers?

Great point!

Watch out though that may be too much truth for some people

But that just what it may take

I commend you for using that word( masking It out of respect) in the perfect context

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

No he doesn't.

Hateful people just like an excuse for being hateful, always blaming others for their actions and taking no accountability, i.e. the current left.

Oh...just the left does that

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Man are you a weirdo!

Aww pseudo legal professional hysteric SJW meanie just called me a weirdo... and a MAN.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join