It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester Police ought to sue that New York Times journalist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Can't believe he did not corrupt US Intelligence Community with bribes by money for the leaked photos

On the other hand it could have been handed to him or her as a honeypot, for free by email or something, see if he or she takes the bait, even more stupid, a professional journalist would have sensed photos are hot, and felt from a truck

OK he or she could be framed by the secret service, for some wrong doing in their eyes (microsoft cia nsa ... secret services)

SOURCE:
httx://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/leaked-pictures-show-bomb-used-manchester-attack/

replace x with p
edit on 2017-5-25 by galien8 because: extra info

edit on 2017-5-25 by galien8 because: typo

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

How about they find out who leaked the information and potentially take action there?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

How about they find out who leaked the information and potentially take action there?

OK he could be framed by the secret service, for some wrong doing in their eyes (microsoft cia nsa ... secret services)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Who could be framed? You need to be more clear.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Any, ANY, journalist would publish those photos. The key to focus on here is the leak, and the enormous amount of other leaks, coming from the so-called intelligence services.

Also, I doubt the secret service had access to these photos.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Who could be framed? You need to be more clear.

the journalist was handed a honeypot by secret services, to see if he or she takes the bait, when he or she is that stupid and does it, the secret services work against him or her so that he or she comes in juridical trouble.

A way to dump that journalist, by neuro linguistic manipulation and social engineering and monitoring everything he or she says, writes, watches, reads, meets and hears at home at work in the subway or the car ... total awareness total control

edit on 2017-5-25 by galien8 because: typo

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Way too much speculation in your post. The United States is not going to extradite a journalist to the United Kingdom because someone in their security services revealed potentially classified information.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The US government is under attack - the leaks are very damaging for the US governments international reputation and yesterdays scolding by the British should be a wake up call, this goes way beyond Democrats and Republicans and effects multiple countries as a consequence of these leaks.

Someone, or a group of people are currently so immersed in leaking anything to the press about Trump that they are willing to destroy international relationships and bring the country to the brink of god-knows-what just to get Trump out of office at any cost.

It's truly pathetic to behold, all Americans should be ashamed and alarmed at what is happening in your government and trusted media.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Another example of liberals doing anything possible to make the US look bad under President Trump.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Pictures of bomb remnants is a silly thing to leak. Personally, I don't think this was a "leak". I think it was miscommunication and whoever passed the info along didn't communicate the classified nature of the info. Human error. IMHO

edit on 25-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Some of the pictures were leaks because they showed the sophistication of the bomb construction.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm hoping heads start to roll on these leaks. It sounds like Trump is gearing up for just that on his return. I want prosecutions, not firings.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk

I'm hoping heads start to roll on these leaks. It sounds like Trump is gearing up for just that on his return. I want prosecutions, not firings.

Who do you want Trump to prosecute or fire in the United Kingdom's security/police services for this leak?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Who do you want Trump to prosecute or fire in the United Kingdom's security/police services for this leak?

American intelligence leaked it genius.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: windword

Some of the pictures were leaks because they showed the sophistication of the bomb construction.

I don't doubt that. I doubt that this was a "leak" and not a mistake, an internal miscommunication.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

And if the information was not listed or communicated as classified whose fault is that? Too much speculation and assumptions on what happened with not enough information on the details.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

And if the information was not listed or communicated as classified whose fault is that? Too much speculation and assumptions on what happened with not enough information on the details.

They shared it with our intelligence service. Our intelligence service as they always do ran right to the media. There's no miscommunication. If the British authorities hadn't released the information it's pretty clear your first instinct shouldn't be to leak it out. Two seconds ago you thought it was British intelligence who leaked, now your calling something that plainly happened speculation. Teresa May made it pretty clear and we already know our intelligence officials can't or won't keep their mouth shut. Now we have a real issue with one of our allies

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I agree that is most likely

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Two seconds ago you thought it was British intelligence who leaked...

I made it clear in my first post that it is not known who the leaker is.

It is unclear who the source of the leaked information was. Source

...now your calling something that plainly happened speculation.

Because it still is. Unless you happen to know who leaked the information. Please share if you do.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
Can't believe he did not corrupt US Intelligence Community with bribes by money for the leaked photos

On the other hand it could have been handed to him or her as a honeypot, for free by email or something, see if he or she takes the bait, even more stupid, a professional journalist would have sensed photos are hot, and felt from a truck

OK he or she could be framed by the secret service, for some wrong doing in their eyes (microsoft cia nsa ... secret services)

SOURCE:
httx://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/leaked-pictures-show-bomb-used-manchester-attack/

replace x with p

Interesting that nobody is suggesting that the 'leak', itself, is a false flag. Anyone doubt there are those in MI-5 and MI-6 that have a dislike of Trump and his agenda?

The Brits, themselves, are entirely capable of leaking it and then pointing fingers at the U.S..

Easily done and distances themselves from, potentially, a much more inquisitive U.S. Intel system.

Just saying...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join