It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: iByte

Mmm,I'd say u are off to an island. Sad but true and its gona get worse.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What? Is she not allowed to process what happened at her show? Is it okay with you if she doesn't speak out until she's ready? You have no idea what she's going through and your not so subtle slam is pedantic and obtuse. I'm sure she's in shock. Compassion is so much better than your thinly veiled contempt.

edit on 23-5-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

This is the world we live in now and events like this need alot better security.

a reply to: notsure1

That's exactly what they want! You in fear and agreeing to police and "security" on every corner.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

This is the world we live in now and events like this need alot better security.

That's exactly what they want! You in fear and agreeing to police and "security" on every corner.

No they want us to keep saying that and do nothing so they can keep killing our children easier.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Fooking great.. now everyones going to become racist and vote the cons on next month elections. Fooking great indeed. Really hoped for lib dem to Win so we all can smoke weed and make love to each other ( with permission btw )

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

No they want us to keep saying that and do nothing so they can keep killing our children easier.

When you begin to see that this is all about control, you will eventually understand what I'm saying..

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Im pissed off that security wasn't better at an Ariana Grande concert, These are children, young girls being targeted

You say this while there are reports a security guard turned back the bomber from entering. If indeed true, that guard lost their life preventing further deaths and injury.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

When you begin to see that this is all about control, you will eventually understand what I'm saying..

Oh I understand what you are saying, I just think you're wrong.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

Im pissed off that security wasn't better at an Ariana Grande concert, These are children, young girls being targeted

You say this while there are reports a security guard turned back the bomber from entering. If indeed true, that guard lost their life preventing further deaths and injury.

I have not seen those reports. But good on him.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

Im just saying logically it seems like a good target for these scumbags. So I would think security would be really high.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
My daughters friend was at this concert - she's 16 and luckily is okay unlike so many other unfortunate victims.

What do you do when you have a society that has allowed millions of people in who follow an ideology that believes it's okay to attack and kill children, or run people over in a car, or attack people going to work on the tube, or groom and rape thousands of young white girls, or run over and then try to chop off a soldiers head in the middle of London, and all of the rest?

I'm sorryif it offends people and they think that we must look after the rights of these individuals, but it's time to start looking after the rights of the victims instead.

Deport them all and the problem is finished.

They can live their lives in a muslim country, we can live our lives here and no one else needs to die.

It's going to end up being either that or open warfare on the streets of Europe.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Security maybe. Police? We can't even afford the ones we've got, let alone putting more on the streets.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

No. Concert security are a bunch of massive guys who make $10 per hour. They break up fights, catch stage divers and control the flow of ticket holders backstage. That's it. Lots of them work security for strip clubs, not Presidential visits. Their jobs do not include protecting ticket holders from terrorist threats and at the wage they are paid, that's the way it should be. It isn't like these guys are former military, you know. They protect the talent and promoter from 21,000 people and that's how it has been since the inception of modern live music events.
It's okay to be upset about what happened but in your fury, put the blame squarely where it belongs...the people responsible for the attack and not the victims.
I have lots of experience in this particular industry and I've hired lots of security guys for medium sized arenas.

edit on 23-5-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: dragonridr
Was there even an explosion?? I have seen people panicking and acting a fool but can't find any proof there was an explosion. I will say that people over reacted and probably caused more injuries because they couldn't stay calm.

Don't think so... there are some harrowing pictures circulating, but who knows if they are real.
22 people dead, families and friends posting all over social media, 21,000 potential witnesses and you're saying "if it's real" wtf

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
There are some harrowing pictures. These will not be on the front page of every news source, unlike the picture's of the supposedly drowned migrant child on the beach. Does that indicate some sort of agenda I wonder?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SaturnFX
At least now there will be a serious discussion about this and some real work done to safeguard the western homelands.

plan leaked already:

Thank-you for sharing that flowchart of how nauseatingly predictable the reaction to these terrorist attacks have become in Europe.

Eventually, some countries will break that cycle by implementing the CareWeMust solution. Terrorist attacks will (likely) become few and far between in those nations.

I will bite. What is the CareWeMust solution?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It's not surprising to people with common sense, which is unfortunately that many people. When you have people at the highest position all over Europe, welcoming people who we know nothing about, what else could you expect? A lot of people here had been warning people about the upcoming terrorist attacks, as it was just a matter time before something like this happened. And sadly, this is not the end as well. The summer is approaching, there's going to be a lot of people in one place, and I don't think the police all around the world will be able to stop them all.

Also, I would just like to add, that I blame all the politicians who avoid facing this real threat, and especially the mainstream media for downplaying the islamic threat. A big f*ck you to them
edit on 203k2017Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
it's sad and its shocking
that this loss of life should be allowed to happen anywhere

isnt it time we as a people put our political differences aside and told the government to #ing listen to what we want
and what is best for us as a people and if they dont like it we remove them forcefully ,
and that means drastic changes to our arms sales to support these #in groups
and also stop #ing around with foreign sovereign nations with elected officials

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Funny how when the britich govt kills thousands of people in Syria and other places british people hear little or nothing of it. When someone kills british people in Britian, the whole world knows of it.

Somewhat two faced to my way of thinking. Why dont the british govt not make it a one or two line item in the british media?

All those Syrian school kids that got killed a few weeks ago all forgotton now a?

One wonders why the britsh govt wants everyone to know about this event? It would not be to expolit such an event for propagand purposes and to create an atmosphere in Biritian and perhaps other place, to strip the people of their rights, freedom and priacy now would it?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

is it a #ey tory policy ?

that has nothing to do with caring for humans but rather increasing the gap between rich and poor ?

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join