It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to Kill Flynn Investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Oh-oh. Multiple news outlets are reporting that a Comey memo says that Trump asked him to end the Flynn investigation. This is breaking news so no details are yet available. But if true, this could be todays cluster for The Donald.

source

Would this constitute obstruction?

Were that true and Director Comey failed to report it in writing then Comey would have a serious credibility problem. If he did report it back then with all the leaks and histeria it would have made the front page of the Washington Post in 400 pt font.

This stuff is such BS.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Or disgruntled employees tired of working for a seventy year old toddler who can't keep his mouth shut?

Either way, Comey wrote the memo and it's not classified. My bet is that a copy of it will emerge soon.

link   
Nobody is going after the ones doing the leaks lately, because they are all link to that clown Claude.

They are not real, but they feed the vampires.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: queenofswords

Not Comey. These were notes that were found in Comeys paperwork left behind at the bureau after trump fired him last Tuesday.

Well if there was an investigation, then they just spoiled evidence didn't they?

link   
And also to add,

we have had a constant stream of republicans asking for the FBIU to stop the investigation into collusion, and democrats suggesting ramping up the investigation.

we also had a constant stream of democrats (including Obama) suggest ending the investigation into Hillary or the one into her foundation, and republicans suggesting ramping it up.

Why is none of this considered attempts at influencing an investigation, particularly when many of these people probably personally talked to FBI people?

How is asking for the investigation to end because you believe the person is innocent an obstruction of justice? If evidence comes out that Trump told Comey he had to end the investigation, then I will admit that is a problem. But again this story seems to be making a big deal out of nothing.

Many of the same people screaming to impeach trump over this had no problem with Lynch keeping her job and refusing to recuse herself from an investigation into Hillary.

The anti trump people are convinced he needs to be impeached, and so they are willing to take any small thing and shout that this is a reason to do it.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The problem with the last is that the waters are so muddied we'll never know if there really was wrong-doing or not. At this point, does anyone actually expect any fair treatment?

There won't be any fair treatment.

Kangaroo courts have more rational thinkers than the current crop of leftists who are soiling themselves in anticipation.
edit on 16-5-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
"I HOPE this does not warrant further action, he is a good guy" does not even come close to obstruction of justice.

Fake news from the usual suspects.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

When your boss says I hope you can let this go he's telling you you'd better let it go.

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Grambler

There is a serious coup attempt going on in this country.
Seriously evil people with a lot of power are working hard.

I am starting to think maybe this thread is onto something. Alex Jones.....
"BREAKING: Roger Stone Exposes Plan To Overthrow Trump"

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Why just leak it through an anonymous source? Why didn't the source just provide it to the Times?

link   
Doesn't the WH have access to the memo? Why not just produce it and refute.

Why don't we all wait until said memo is produced or not. And the reasons for producing the letter or not.

link   
From the source, you know this part of the article by CNBC is not even looked at here in this thread

You take what you want and dismiss what you don't.

In a statement provided to NBC News, a senior White House official pushed back against the reports.

"While the president has repeatedly expressed his view that General Flynn is a decent man who served and protected our country, the president has never asked Mr. Comey or anyone else to end any investigation, including any investigation involving General Flynn. The president has the utmost respect for our law enforcement agencies, and all investigations. This is not a truthful or accurate portrayal of the conversation between the president and Mr. Comey," the official said in a statement.

Comey doesn't have a darn thing

Now stop feeding the vampires.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yes there are those that want to stage a coup.

Yes, there are those who hate the Constitution and want to change our government.

BUT!

That doesn't excuse anything if Trump did anything wrong.

link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: ketsuko

Whoever is leaking is definitely connected. I'm certain the journalists are the people deciding what time the leaks drop. Actually i have no doubt about that. But they have a reliable source inside, maybe a lot of them.

And they are singing!

Ah your enjoyment with the illegal national security risking leaks is palpable.

Lets check the score card for the anti trumpers here:

Leaks to wikileaks that show collusion with the media to steal the election from bernie = national security risk of the highest order, jeopardizing our safety as a country and integrity of our voting system

Leaks from the deep state to make trump look bad= hilarious and totally good for the country!

Again I will say, I find it ironic that all of the peace and love leftists that screamed about the CIA in times past now cheer on the deepstates battle with Trump with great glee.

link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Yet another anonymous source. Really?

Anonymous Source seems to be pretty damn reliable.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You realize all you're doing is quoting the wh defense on the actions of the wh. That's as credible as an anonymous source of you ask me.

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
"I HOPE this does not warrant further action, he is a good guy" does not even come close to obstruction of justice.

Fake news from the usual suspects.

If President Trump even said that much...

link   
So Comey decides to write a memo NOW based on notes he supposedly took back in February!! Hahahaha

Even if Trump said I hope Flynn is given the benefit of the doubt because he is a good man that has served his country for many years, that is not an order to drop the investigation or interfere in it.

edit on 16-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Oh-oh. Multiple news outlets are reporting that a Comey memo says that Trump asked him to end the Flynn investigation. This is breaking news so no details are yet available. But if true, this could be todays cluster for The Donald.

source

Would this constitute obstruction?

Oh brother...anon sources and won't release letter so they don't influence investigation.

I swear the liberal media has lost its mind!

Sure it would constitute obstruction....if it were real.

But yeah, let's jump on a BS story like it's true and push it out to every news outlet on our side.

I'm wondering what they are all trying to suppress really. Pushing this hard on multiple proven BS stories should throw a red flag up to anyone.

Can't beat the knee jerk reaction to accusations though.

This just in...a high ranking official tells that Trump got a BJ from Comey under his desk while choking down a cigar in a blue dress....and then pee'd on him....all filmed by Russian station RT.....he then spilled the beans on aliens and the US deal to allow them mass US mind control.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Show me the memo, then we talk about it.

edit on 16-5-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join