It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox co-president Bill Shine ousted in latest fallout from sexual harassment scandal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh yeah. They have definitely have reaped what they sow.

The bible confirms it.

Remember, whatever you plant is what you reap. If you sow love and kindness, you reap love and kindness, if you sow hate and evil, you reap hate and evil, if you sow discord, you reap discord. Be very careful of the seeds you sow.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hail people that do their own leg work

Instead of perpetuating propaganda.

The stuff CNN and MSNBC excel at.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

What links can we learn from this news?

DO NOT TRUST A CELEBRITY NAMED BILL AROUND WOMEN!!!

Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, Bill O'Reilly, and now Bill Shine... its kind of hard to ignore!

Should we be placing wagers as to how long before one of these threads are about Bill Maher?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
uh oh....

Now Hannity is threatening to leave.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is far from over. More heads will roll. Count on it. Just like you can count on people entering this thread to say "but, but, but...CNN! MSNBC!"

It's got nothing to do with left or right and everything to do with gross old pervs getting caught trying to whip out their privilege.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Seems like a war behind the scenes to change the face of Fox. I predict this will end up being another 4chan project and they'll start digging up dirt on MSNBC/CNN.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Their joy is going to be short lived.

Alies and co already in the works in creating a new channel.

If they succeed is another story.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

With a crew of Alex Jones, Milo, Hannity and Beck. I'd watch it. I wonder what kind of products they would seek as advertisers....

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Same ones as before.

The majority of ad pullers were foreign owned anyway and catered to the one percent.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Once again another person is fired over just a ACCUSATION ALONE. No proof,no evidence no conviction by a jury of his peers.

COuld the fella be scum? Sure,but as a american h e should be given a fair trial before he is fired.

All of you who assume guilt instantly need to Shut the hell up and wait till the facts are in. you are why this country is so messed up because its people with your thought process who do not want rule of law to be the rule of the land.
Emotional rule never works out.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Mark levine is also involved i think.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Once again another person is fired over just a ACCUSATION ALONE. No proof,no evidence no conviction by a jury of his peers.

That's all that's needed in the kangaroo courts of public opinion.

Heresay.

Facts not require to convict, and execute.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
uh oh....

Now Hannity is threatening to leave.

www.rawstory.com...

Yeah with his last line of defense out, Hannity should leave on his own before any more claims against him come up.
edit on 1-5-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I think Fox will continue to be a conservative voice.
Maybe they can moderate by including a segment focused on and hosted by women.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Address the instance of sexual harassment at fox.
Discuss the lost revenue that forced them to clean house.
Or start a thread about corruption at CNN ( like there aren't enough already anyway) and MSNBC. There's no shortage of stories I'm sure. You seem sure too.
But here, now it's just Fox okay?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I expect Trump supporters will soon start calling FOX a left leaning propaganda station. I don't know... maybe Trump supporters aren't that childish, but it seems that's kind of their way of handling uncomfortable truths. Deny and shift. Maybe they'll act like total juveniles and say "I haven't watched FOX for years...." All that ego defense-b.s. ... We'll see...

Whatever happens, this is all good news for the decent people at FOX who've had to endure the sexual harassment culture there for far too long.

Who knows, maybe one day FOX could become a real news network.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Sure ok. What ever.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
www.rawstory.com...

Shortly after the New York Magazine reporter broke the news on Twitter, 21st Century Fox CEO Rupert Murdoch put out a statement confirming Shine’s resignation. In addition to Shine’s resignation, Murdoch also announced that Suzanne Scott would be taking over as the president of programming, while Jay Wallace would take over as president of news.

So will Fox maintain the conservative mouth piece for Trump? Both Suzanne and Jay are fine journalist and probably won't give much credence to Mr. Twitter.

Fox has reaped what it has sown in upper management and the changes could be drastic and not entirely favorable to the GOP.

That pretty much leaves it up to Drudge, Brietbart and Alex Jones....lol

But...
I thought that it was all "locker room talk"?
And things of this nature are perfectly okay?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

He wasn't fired. The story is everywhere chose your source.
And he was not accused of sexual harassment.
He was accused of not taking some claims of harassment seriously and failing to stop or investigate the problems. In this case he failed to act.

Don't you feel silly telling everyone to shut up when you're the one with all the facts mixed up?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This IS NOT about him being a sexual predator, it's about him knowing about the sexual harassment that was going on and helping to cover it up. That doesn't mean he's not just as much a scumbag.

money.cnn.com...

No one has accused Shine of harassing behavior -- but some ex-employees have accused him of covering up the alleged wrongdoings of others. Shine has been named in at least four lawsuits or allegations related to alleged sexual harassment or racial discrimination at the network.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join