It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"House panel seeks charges for company in Clinton email case"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
News OP on Yahoo

The House Science, Space, and Technology Committee accused Colorado-based Platte River Networks and its chief executive, Treve Suazo, of withholding documents demanded under subpoena and obstructing the committee's investigation "at every turn."

Well, looks like they are going in for a strike at the base of it all, not the core.
Probably/hopefully going to pressure the Platte River Networks into spilling any beans they have on the shelf.

FBI files released last year show that Clinton aide Cheryl Mills had instructed a Platte River engineer in 2014 to delete all emails from the server that were older than 60 days old. But the engineer apparently forgot to delete the files and didn't realize that until March 2015, weeks after the public revelation of Clinton's use of a personal email server.

Anyone have thoughts/flames/fact checks/surrender on this one?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger
So who is due to commit suicide now?

Or get shot from behind in a dark alley?

edit on b000000302017-04-27T14:53:53-05:0002America/ChicagoThu, 27 Apr 2017 14:53:53 -0500200000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sounds about right. I'm glad the guy forgot to delete them in 2014. Is this the same company that verified there were no classified files on her server?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

As far as I can tell, yes it is.

According to the FBI files, the engineer told agents that "he believed he had an 'oh, (expletive)' moment," and deleted the archived emails sometime during the last week of March 2015. The FBI report said the engineer used a program BleachBit to delete the files in ways thought to make them unrecoverable.

The 'oh, (expletive)' moment' mentioned above is the not-so-stealth request on Reddit I believe.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Only reason this is being presented is because it made the fbi look like a bunch of morons or corrupt when someone on reddit with help proved stone tears email linked back to an employee who asked how to strip the time stamp on an email for a very important person and they linked the time of the posting to the same time hillarys emails got deleted. It proved intent and it was crimmal.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

or corrupt

^^ this^^
I am pretty sure that the ones in charge aren't morons.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
And Hillary will still walk away scott free. There's no justice in this, just ass covering and so they can look like they've done something. The person at the root of it all will still be free.

new topics

top topics

join