It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore’s New Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight Global Warming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So let me wrap my wee little noggin around the Gore cabals plan to save the planet. We. We ALL are suppose to pay his cronies 15 trillion dollars to fight global warming. That's right people at a staggering $600 BILLION smackers per year. Which at our current federal spending would put us at over $4 trillion per yearly spending. Not including the interest we would be paying on money we do not have.

Their plan ?

The Climate Industrial Complex. Funneling trillions in to green energy development, and energy efficiency equipment!

Now don't forget people. ALL that green energy DEPENDS on the climate to work, BUT people IT'S CHANGING!

A group of executives who want to fight global warming has published a new report calling for countries to spend up to $600 billion a year over the next two decades to boost green energy deployment and energy efficiency equipment.

Never Fear Gore will save us from the big bad planet!

ETC is made up of energy executives, activist leaders and investment bankers, including former Vice President Al Gore, who would no doubt get a piece of the trillions of dollars they are calling for.

My kind of people!

Bunch of oligarchs!

The kicker ?

THE KICKER ?

The Energy Transitions Commission’s (ETC) report claims “additional investments of around $300-$600 billion per annum do not pose a major macroeconomic challenge,”

Yeah people.

No economic challenge at all!

Everyone has $600 BILLION dollars laying around all the while laying waste to a inconvenient industry that employ millions of people.

Good Grief.

I want off this ride.

I report YOU decide.
edit on 25-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Unless Al Gore lives in a cave and rides a horse or bicycle, I won't send him a dime. After inventing the Internet, he should have retired.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

He and Bill Nye should team up to be the world's douchiest shill puppet duo for TPTB. What a team that would be!

Their plan ?

The Climate Industrial Complex. Funneling trillions in to green energy development, and energy efficiency equipment!

... and scraping plenty off the top for themselves. Awarding overpriced contracts to organizations in their inner circle, and everyone (except us, the people) laughs all the way to the bank.

Al Gore is a good for nothing fraud.

edit on 25-4-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Al Gore and his money scam.

He can take a hike, all they want to do is funnel tax-payer money into their cronies pockets.

The Greening Of Gore's Bank Account

www.forbes.com...

He is up to $300 million now. Not bad for peddling a scam.

muzul.com...
edit on 25-4-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Al Gore is a fraud.

That is true.
He is trash with a T.
He has found an endless supply of afraid people to fund his personal jet rides all over the world, while convincing everyone else how horrible their individual carbon footprint is.
Typical dem.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

-Chris

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Doesn't the silicon smelting process used to produce solar cells make more air pollution than the solar cell will ever counter act?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Chris

What is really sad is that idiots film was shown to lots of school age children who didn't know what a colostomy bag gore is.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Chris

That was hilarious!

Click the ! for a complete list of failed climate predictions.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
IF the war on terror is a creation of the military industrial complex.

Then Climate change is the creation of the climate industrial complex.

They say the first one is fake.

They say the second is the greatest threat to all of humanity.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

This is the "hoax" Trump was talking about.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Give me 10 million and i'll swap my car for a bicycle

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Let me guess, the guys pushing for this green energy are heavily invested in the corporations that will profit from this spending. I am not blind.

Buying new green technology products is not pro-ecology, it means that we will be destroying more of our environment producing these new technologies.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace
Give me 10 million and i'll swap my car for a bicycle

Would you really want his money ?

The sale of his tv network went to the middle east. Big Oil.

Gore's profited off of APPLE that's made in China that's one of the largest polluters in the world.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You know, I can't really blame Gore here. He's just doing what he's always done: profiteering like a top tier capitalist. That's OK, I'd be doing the same if I had the opportunity. The idiots who have bought into his scam, however, them I blame. How stump dumb does one have to be to fall for this guy's dog and pony show?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
What an idiot he is, i bet if he even got close to that amount he'd pocket millions for himself and put it down to extra expenditure etc.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Funneling trillions in to green energy development, and energy efficiency equipment!

The price is comical, but I like that the discussion is shifting from cutting back on lifestyle to instead innovate our way out of it.

I think mega research companies can come up with some very good and cheap energy alternatives with some study and backing.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Well they say necessity is the mother of all invention.

I think we should push for the stars.

The technology and energy alternatives that come with would be amazing.

Like Fusion.

Something independent of the weather.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Uh, I read the article..........just how do they propose to raise that money?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Uh, I read the article..........just how do they propose to raise that money?

Every one is just suppose to fork it over.

Each and every year.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join