It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have a spirit guide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If so what does he do with you and for you? Do you ever argue or do you challenge there directions? How long have you had the relationship

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I sure do. His name is Jack Daniels. He makes me feel funny...and good...and keeps me on earth at the moments I want to leave most.

edit on 4-4-2017 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
I sure do. His name is Jack Daniels. He makes me feel funny...and good...and keeps me on earth at the moments I want to leave most.

Makers Mark.... sooooo much better.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker
Is he an associate of Captain Morgan by chance?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CollectSecretHistory

As a Christian, I have come to believe that "spirit guides" are demons posing as benevolent spirits. They aren't. I recommend that you do not trust them. Demons like to play good cop/bad cop with us.

Trust in God only. I believe that Christ Jesus is God (He died for our sins), but you should ask God for the truth directly. If you ask with humility, He will deliver the answer to you in a way that you need it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I just went to a seminar on this topic this past weekend. The speaker, who is an ordained independent spiritualist, says we have four spirit guides. The first one is your Gatekeeper Guide, a/k/a Guradian Guide, who stands in front of you. Often times, they are Native Amrrican, but not always. Their role is to guard us against other spirits who may not have our best interests and their other role depends on what they are carrying with them when visualized.

The Dr. of Philosophy Guide stands to our right and assists us with mental and spiritual development through the use of critical thinking skills.

The Dr. of Chemistry Guide stands to our left and deals with all things related to the emotional and physical body.

The Master Teacher Guide, which is the predominant guide and the one that most people connect with, stands behind us. This guide helps with the learning process that goes with an incarnated existence.

More of Rev. Bill Duvenback's teachings can be found in his books available on amazon, I believe. I enjoyed his theories. Like a lot of others, he believes mediation is the best way of contact. Not to be rushed and won't happen overnight. He says he has a "spiritual date night" and commits himself once a week, same place, same time for his meditations. Not pushing his stuff, just giving you another's point of view. And, yes, he argues with his.
edit on 4-4-2017 by hebegbes because: spelck

edit on 4-4-2017 by hebegbes because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2017 by hebegbes because: spelck

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

As a Christian, I have come to believe that "spirit guides" are demons posing as benevolent spirits. They aren't. I recommend that you do not trust them. Demons like to play good cop/bad cop with us.

Trust in God only. I believe that Christ Jesus is God (He died for our sins), but you should ask God for the truth directly. If you ask with humility, He will deliver the answer to you in a way that you need it.

Joking aside... I believe you are correct.

There is also a theory based on the spirits of the watchers & nephilim which are bound to the earth until the tribulation.

Enoch 10:12: .bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgment and of their consummation, till the judgment that is for ever and ever is consummated."

edit on 4-4-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You are right. Glory to God through Jesus Christ

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Its a very dangerous situation for non-believers. One of my childhood friends experiences what I believe to be intermittent demon possession as a result of listening to "spirit guides". I tried to warn him, but they never listen. His life is pretty much destroyed now.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
That's terrible. What types of things does he listen to them about?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
My adult daughter claims her dog, a Cavalier St Charles, is her spirit guide. He comforts her at all times and she says, makes her feel safe. She adores him more than any boyfriend or family member-there is definitely something special there. They rarely leave one another.
edit on 4-4-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

He practices some kind of blend of Buddhism and esoteric Luciferianism. He started doing this thing he called Merkabah meditations. He thought it would lead him to enlightenment, but it didn't. He started hearing voices shortly after the 'affirmation' stage, then the dreams started, now he blacks out and gets violent. Last I heard, he's been in and out of the psych ward. I haven't had any contact with him for a few years now. I just told him about Christ one last time, and left him alone.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Just if he has questions about how to handle certain situations. He said he will get the info thru and has sometimes disagreed and had discussions about it. He said he bows to their knowledge and they haven't led him astray yet. I don't know what's so terrible about that.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Damn that is no good. Not a game with these things. And God is the only healer

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hebegbes

Sorry, Secret...I see your post was directed to Believer.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Oh it's okay man

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I believe that many wars have been fought over each individuals or groups choice of symbols - words, names are symbols, they aren't the thing they symbolize. And what symbol, in what language, or by whose perception is a symbol the "right" one?

Through many early years I wondered why I didn't have a "Spirit Guide" - maybe I was looking for an old sage looking man, maybe with a nametag that said "Spirit Guide".

But the knowledge that seemed to come to me clearly, in thoughts? maybe words? maybe perceptions? - what symbol (word) can I use for something that can't be described?

So, after all these years, I feel that if someone likes to use "God", "Jesus", "Master", "Guide", ... or how about "Spirit Guide" ... for their favorite word to symbolize this transfer agent, it's fine with me.

If you're quiet enough and listen you may actually laugh when you realize what this agent is.. you'll say "Oh That! - That is my Spirit Guide?" You'll realize you didn't see "it" because it is too close to you.
But understand all those "inspirations", "lectures", "dissertations" that go on in your head in thought or perception (words again) that are not from you... That's your "Spirit Guide" or whatever word/symbol you prefer.

It's the opposite of difficult...
Peace....

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Some of those are very powerful beings. Don't play around with them. Its wise not to let them into your life
I was plagued by them 7 years ago. I couldn't fix it on my own
edit on 4-4-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If I did have a spirit guide, Id fire the bastard.... like I need one more person/thing telling me what I should do.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Donald Trump is sort of my spiritual guide. Dont laugh. Donald Trump is a self made millionaire who is a leader of millions of Americans and he will lead us all into a higher stage after suffering through the past nine years of Neo dark Ages.

So yes. I have God. Jesus. And Donald Trump as my spirit guides.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join