It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have a spirit guide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I'm so sorry you and your family had to go through such a heart-aching experience. I hope your daughter is presently doing well. I would have thought that the spirit of a child had attached to your daughter for companionship since she was so close to the spirit world while hospitalized and severely ill. She quit seeing her when she wasn't needed any longer, emotionally. The article sounds interesting....

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

For me, I am a deep meditator... my meditation is light based. I stare into the dark and search for patterns within light. When I take reflection, I turn it into physical reality by practicing the newfound reflections. If the practice shows that no or little lesson have been learned, the guide seemingly ignores me. When I bowed to the increasing presence of this guide upon finding joy in the lessons learned of source above any divide, I've been happy with no synthetic measures since.

I've learned it to be a ying/yang relationship... one where 3rd dimension miracles are envied by high frequencies. We envy the instant realities created in high frequency, but fail to see the void of emotion and senses that come with that.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have had no spirit guide, nor have I had any "interactions" with the ethereal.

However, I am told I am a buffer. There is something akin to a "shield" around me, that keeps things out and away.

I have had friends tell me that things are "silent" when they are near me, and they don't feel things like they would if they were on the other side of the room from me.

I live within 50 miles of the Stanley Hotel, in Estes Park, CO. (It's haunted, or so they say). One of my friends, who is hugely sensitive to.... things.. said she could walk away from me, and feel the evil intent, and hear whispers, however, when she would stand near me, it was silent and the evil could not be felt.

Does this make sense to anyone? Is there an explanation to this?

Is this possibly why I cannot "find" a spirit guide?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

I had a similar case where a Psychic who served the Dark Side actually tried to attack me by sending demons after me.

However, for some weird reason she failed.

I asked a Psychic friend what happened, she did a reading and she told me I am immune to demonic possession.

Our abilities is rare though not many people have it.

I still am connected to my spirit guide however.
edit on 4/5/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: CollectSecretHistory

He practices some kind of blend of Buddhism and esoteric Luciferianism. He started doing this thing he called Merkabah meditations. He thought it would lead him to enlightenment, but it didn't. He started hearing voices shortly after the 'affirmation' stage, then the dreams started, now he blacks out and gets violent. Last I heard, he's been in and out of the psych ward. I haven't had any contact with him for a few years now. I just told him about Christ one last time, and left him alone.

If you are who you say you are, which I believe, you should not give up so quick on your friend. I suggest you consider following up on your friend to see if he has been medically and mentally checked out by a medical professionals and whether or not he is on medication.

I know that there are some (how many - don't know) inside mental institutions and orphan institutions where spiritual sickness runs rampant and untreated causes possession which leads most of the time to suicide.

Visit your friend and read to him from the bible, start with Psalms (you should know which versus to use) and end with the ten commandments and then be silent. I would be curious what his reaction if any would be.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: NickK3

As a Christian, I have come to believe that "spirit guides" are demons posing as benevolent spirits. They aren't. I recommend that you do not trust them. Demons like to play good cop/bad cop with us.

Trust in God only. I believe that Christ Jesus is God (He died for our sins), but you should ask God for the truth directly. If you ask with humility, He will deliver the answer to you in a way that you need it.

I believe that many wars have been fought over each individuals or groups choice of symbols - words, names are symbols, they aren't the thing they symbolize. And what symbol, in what language, or by whose perception is a symbol the "right" one?

Through many early years I wondered why I didn't have a "Spirit Guide" - maybe I was looking for an old sage looking man, maybe with a nametag that said "Spirit Guide".

But the knowledge that seemed to come to me clearly, in thoughts? maybe words? maybe perceptions? - what symbol (word) can I use for something that can't be described?

So, after all these years, I feel that if someone likes to use "God", "Jesus", "Master", "Guide", ... or how about "Spirit Guide" ... for their favorite word to symbolize this transfer agent, it's fine with me.

If you're quiet enough and listen you may actually laugh when you realize what this agent is.. you'll say "Oh That! - That is my Spirit Guide?" You'll realize you didn't see "it" because it is too close to you.
But understand all those "inspirations", "lectures", "dissertations" that go on in your head in thought or perception (words again) that are not from you... That's your "Spirit Guide" or whatever word/symbol you prefer.

It's the opposite of difficult...
Peace....

First I quote this post because is the best of this thread and afterward I add personally for myself:

There's only several to whom I pay allegiance - the Æsir.
edit on 5-4-2017 by Argentbenign because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

As a Christian, I have come to believe that "spirit guides" are demons posing as benevolent spirits. They aren't. I recommend that you do not trust them. Demons like to play good cop/bad cop with us.

Trust in God only. I believe that Christ Jesus is God (He died for our sins), but you should ask God for the truth directly. If you ask with humility, He will deliver the answer to you in a way that you need it.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Most do not understand that the higher mind is our guide facing the Father above. In the end, our wandering sheep (Child) is united again with our other half (Bride to Groom). While we see Christ as that Groom, the essence of the teaching is that Adam multiplied. His Spirit was divided. With each birth of a child below, there is a corresponding Groom above born (born from above). To put Adam and Eve back together again, the same happens for us all. One in the Bible is the word Echad, which is not single (Yachid), but unity of multiples. Unity is the Hindu word Yoga, or union with the divine. WE are a copy of ONE. In truth, there is only one Father, which is in the same relationship with the Son in union. We are then divided from this firstborn state and copied. In other words, we are all matched with our Angel above facing the Father (always safe). Our guide is our higher nature speaking to God continually. Others are connected to our Angels in the same manner, as family units. So yes, we do have guides.

Matthew 22

29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. 31 But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what God said to you, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”

Again like the Angels in heaven. Joined to our missing half. Read all of Matthew 18. The disciples were asking this question: who is the greatest of them in heaven? Do you see the nature of the question? They thought they knew this mystery. Jesus then informs them they misunderstand. The child wandering below is the greatest. The chapter then outlines the parable of the wandering sheep, or the Angel in another body, entangled into suffering, which is the Samsara of the Hindus. Check my threads and you will find outlines of the source code for religion from Sanskrit. Understanding this, you then find the meaning of the Bible. Without it, no understanding.

edit on 5-4-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Since I was a child. They have not guided me in years, I think due to the demons on my back, the life sucking ones who cause pain and thrive off it.

But they were there when I was a small kid. I used to read books on spirit guides, and knew there was more to what happened to me as a kid than I realised.

But as much I as I plead now, I think they are waiting for something...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

He isn't. god has no role in our lives, only we do.

If you even believe in god.

Spirit guides are kindred to us. not influenced by good or bad, but simply our own good purpose.

What is an angel if not something that refuses to do anything but what it knows as right? where is the choice? angels or demons, are the same. it's us who flips the coin, to get one or the other.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CollectSecretHistory
You are right. Glory to God through Jesus Christ

Ugh....

AboveTopChurch this is not.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
My adult daughter claims her dog, a Cavalier St Charles, is her spirit guide. He comforts her at all times and she says, makes her feel safe. She adores him more than any boyfriend or family member-there is definitely something special there. They rarely leave one another.

Spirit animals are different.

Mine is a crow. I talk to them, as I sit under and understand the ancient trees here. That is real spirituality.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
If I did have a spirit guide, Id fire the bastard.... like I need one more person/thing telling me what I should do.

They don't tell you what to do, you are guided. but if you do refuse, trust me, they just watch, till you are prepared to listen.

mine are still sitting there, drinking wine, and going "ha, look at what he's doing now, the dork..."

strange thing, when I was about 8, I had a lucid dream. I was in a park, and in the sky were 3 dark shadowy figures staring down on me, just floating there, and I looked up and realised I was alone. I woke up in a frantic mood, and since then, I've felt that feeling. I think my spirit guides were always dark, or cast off by darkness, but before this, I always felt a comforting presence if I thought of them to be there. And I always felt that, even before I had read about spirit guides.

either way, my life have been one of suffering and loss. despite any or everything I do.

but, I guess someone in this reality has to experience this. why not me. it is what it is.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
God is my spirit guide. He provides his guidance to me through nature and animals and he often times whispers in my ear and sometimes he uses my spirit to guide others that can't hear him

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

My friend is in the care of his parents. They watch over him and ensure that he is getting the appropriate medical help. He lives in my home town which is 4 states away. Our last call ended with him respectfully telling me that he was with Lucifer, and that my association with Christ made me his natural enemy. It was a strange conversation to have so casually.

I continue to pray for him, and I'm here if he should reach out to me, but there isn't much more I can do to help him.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

No but I believe he is a cousin of Silent Sam

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

I find a lot of value in your thoughts and input. I relate to a very high degree. I wish most would put aside the concepts that the term spirit guide equates to guidance happening through the same methods humans keep pets by their sides... leashes. I have come to terms to understand the responsibility we all bare to channel in higher frequencies and is not owed. It's a transitional experience and belief structure to those that occupy mental space for the possibilities... like living life by way of a personal bible, that has no verbal opinion on its relation to realities that did not occur yet... just a blank book, and a will to let go of mainstream and develop free will and spirit.

I'd like to sway your reflection to the relations of electron flow and the resistances in life that occur naturally and synthetically. To remove resistance little by little, unravels a higher capacitance of electron flow/frequency as life resonates. To grow into expanded capacitance and stronger amplification, the resistances are still present in reality, but more or less get swallowed up by higher frequency. What I mean is... the suffering and losses of life are easier and more efficiently digested by yourself. It might not be seen that you can stand next to someone, absorb some darkness (resistance) in their life (that even may be not seen by the person themselves), and process it into a neutral resonance back in your own meditation settings of choice. I wish for you to trust this element of intuition of when & where to apply these things I concept.

I've grown to be quite content with hardships, and kind of enjoy them in a weird way. I have a very stubborn free will that feels I chose this life, and hardships are currently looked at as miracles of life to me. The more I meditate and trust the processes of the Pineal Gland, the more I appreciate the smallest of things... like time and the 5 senses. It's not pleasant having had grown up next to a large metropolis' human waste processing facility, but it really is a miracle to even start morning with the scent of fog and wet grass. My mind turns the poop factory smell into the immediate reflection that we can smell poop, and its amazing. See how its easier to process hardships with these concepts? It's not a struggle at the least when one stuck on the negative always pushes towards the positives of things. I take enough value in your input to assume that you understand what I mean if I quit my rambling.

Sorry, I have a poor thought filter...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

a reply to: DeathSlayer

My friend is in the care of his parents. They watch over him and ensure that he is getting the appropriate medical help. He lives in my home town which is 4 states away. Our last call ended with him respectfully telling me that he was with Lucifer, and that my association with Christ made me his natural enemy. It was a strange conversation to have so casually.

I continue to pray for him, and I'm here if he should reach out to me, but there isn't much more I can do to help him.

Sorry to hear this but if he refuses your help then you can do nothing but pray as you are doing.

I have seen this a few times..... people who clearly are infected .... who refuses help and refuse treatment and it is those lost souls that die off young....

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
My animal spirit guide is Road Kill.

Well at least we know yours won't drive you nuts by talking to much.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Actually "Lilith" was Adam's first wife per the religion™ of Judaism™. This was back when there was a Female (Yin) voice in religion™. "In the beginning was Adamu and Lilith, created from the same dirt..." (read "EQUAL") well, TheQuorum™ the guys who translated TheBible, couldn't have that so enter "Eve" and make Her subservient to the Male (Yang).. She ended up w/the "Samael" from TheBible. Lilith to this day gets blamed for Men cheating on their spouse, like the thrice married Preacher who lives in a $4M Mansion and wears a $35k watch and doesn't feel remorse taking one of "His Flock's" retirement check to pay for a new car or other INDULGENCE.

So if'n You were a Jewish carpenter, You'd know Lilith

www.thoughtco.com...

As for the children seeing "Imaginary Friends" that is due to the child's Pineal Gland not calcified YET. The Pineal Gland is in the middle of Your brain, the computer of Your Soul...

They ARE NOT IMAGINARY, they ARE the Guides!!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
the holy spirit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join