It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have a spirit guide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
That is true, the smallest one is smarter than the smartest human, they diceve us

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NickK3

I know what you mean. The problem is, there isn't just one voice out there, and they're not all telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is my spirit animal (and also my response to the question "What's your sign"):

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I appreciate all of your guys responses

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I know what you mean. The problem is, there isn't just one voice out there, and they're not all telling the truth.

Interesting... the truth always seemed very clear, from a different "place" with a different "quality" than other random thoughts/voices. Again, words aren't really adequate.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Did any of you guys have invisible playmates or friends as children? I never did, but I was surprised by the number of people that did at that seminar. The speaker said that's usually how teacher guides first manifest when we are children. Left me feeling like, crap, I really don't have one.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I know what you mean, when thoughts pop in your mind that you know aren't your own. I get them too. I've learned to distinguish which ones are the truth and which ones are competing with the truth in most cases...at least, I think I can.

That's the problem. You never really know for sure. You only think you know, and based one what you think you know, you have to blend it with faith and put it into action. That's the only real way to test things.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hebegbes
Did any of you guys have invisible playmates or friends as children? I never did, but I was surprised by the number of people that did at that seminar. The speaker said that's usually how teacher guides first manifest when we are children. Left me feeling like, crap, I really don't have one.

My mom said I did, but I cant remember them. I know as a child, a young girl used to come and talk to me at night, but I don't remember what the discussions were about. All I know was that she scared me and she looked very pale, like she was dead. Those were some of my earliest memories.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
My animal spirit guide is Road Kill.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

My middle daughter did... a hard core issue at the time. Her playmate was more important than just about anyone else. She stopped talking about her around 8 yrs old. She is a liver transplant recipient.. and had been born with liver disease... so she was in and out of the hospital from birth basically. Sally showed up one hospital visit and stuck around way too long.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
My animal spirit guide is Road Kill.

LIAR! Its a hermaphroditic hyena!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Maybe those visits were just your 6th sense kicking in and she saw you as a way of conveying a message. I've never seen one, heard any, or had any other visit or message given to me to my conscious knowledge. But I've have had too many divine interventions in my life to disbelieve. I believe strongly they are with us and help us on this physical world.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hebegbes

When I was a child I never had a spiritual playmate. I only started to discovered my guide fairly recently like he's latecomer.

In fact unlike most people with paranormal experience, I had a normal life where I never experienced paranormal activity until 2015 when my Psychic abilities activated when I was 20.

I don't want to sound offensive but I think only a few people have spirit guides from my observation. I think the more connected to the spirit world, the more like you have a spirit guide.
edit on 4/4/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Do you think she had some sort of detrimental effect on your daughter? Why do you say she hung around too long?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I am on these beliefs myself, and always bow to at least one spirit guide I coexist with regularly. Life is essentially just a bunch of life lessons, our willingness to cope with and understand any lessons to be learned, and how willing we are as humans to want to learn more. Having odd encounters with many high frequency beings, I have patterned that any guide of specific nature, a specific group, or with direct guidance that is task specific are not to be trusted... guides to be trusted never offer such guidance, and instead act like a riddle that refuses to answer itself... only subtle hints are present in our physical environment. But, it also seems to be part of the guidance... almost like a test to see if high frequency channeling can improve and be read... inabilities to increase our abilities to channel and read higher frequencies than we currently can leads to dead ends. It's why religions are formed to begin with... to try and better understand what's beyond our frequency limits. And, in times past never expanding the borders in life into higher frequency processing capabilities lead to repeating low frequency cycles over and over again... with no awareness or lessons previously learned... in an endless 3rd dimensional limitation.

I have been guided that many prophets and ascended walked the Earth with expanded frequency capabilities... many of these lives have lead to religions formed around them, as their capabilities were beyond the limits of what was current. others like Leonardo DaVinci possessed similar traits.

Enlightenment, ascension, chi... whatever one wishes to title it, all matter is formed and bonded through frequency and vibration. Low frequency can not control high frequency and alter physical entities. Learning our connection to source through non specific religion has been rewarding for myself 100 times over what any specific religion could provide for me. I now wish to delve into the great minds of all religions and world views... just learning as much as I can.

Often times in life, when the answers and highest probabilities are concluded... what has been concluded are elementary/base level conclusions... its the getting specifics and looking for increasingly complex details that derail guidance, no matter where it sources.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Advantage

Do you think she had some sort of detrimental effect on your daughter? Why do you say she hung around too long?

Well given my daughter was dying at the time.. it was quite unnerving to hear her talking to nothing and feeling obligated to include the thing in every day life. I dont think it was detrimental to her so much as freaked everyone else out. Including nurses. Docs didnt seem to notice. I mean we LIVED at childrens hospital, so we knew most nurses and etc on a very personal basis. WHen youre kid is talking to them about Sally so much and visiting with her.. I guess it was just unnerving all around. Some nurses thought it was an invention to cope with the stress.. others thought it was a ghost or whatever. I just felt it lasted way too long.

Id out myself.. who I really am.. if I linked to it, but the imaginary friend played a role in an article written about my daughter.. and receiving the liver she was transplanted with.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I used to have a "spirit guide" named Lilith, who turns out is the wife of Lucifer, or used to be. I think she was a succubus. My friend, who is a girl, has schizophrenia and called me one day to say she just had a vision with someone who happened to look like Lilith telling her to stay away from me.

edit on 05amWed, 05 Apr 2017 00:04:37 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I can't relate it to current understandings, but as a child I daily suffered from hallucinations. As a child, they looked like orbs that filled any door way or void as they slowly approached to get closer to me. Often times, there was more than one, that would squeeze through open doors together... I could tell there were multiple because each color was unique.

Sometimes they'd surround my whole energy, to within inches... never touching but creepy close. More times then not, I freaked out and ran by the time my comfort zone was breached. Once the braveness of realizing that I could not be physically touched settled in, the orbs stopped encroaching so closely... negative energies seemingly get the gist of the mood when one ignores them and renders them useless... the negative energies just sit and wait for the influenced to listen is all.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Exactly what I meant... a guide with a name and specifics is always to be taken very cautiously.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

How do I know if the guide is reliable?

I met my guide and he seems like a chill guy to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join