It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Eve have sex with Lucifer in the Garden of Eden?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If you were walking along in the forest and you saw a snake hanging off a tree and it started to talk to you what would you do? Laugh? Run away screaming? Talk to it? Think you were hallucinating and walk away?

Wouldn't you probably go home and tell your partner, right? "Hey honey, I bumped into this snake and it started talking to me and it convinced me to take a bite out of the forbidden fruit, here you take a bite too."

Instead could it have been Lucifer (known as the serpent) walking around in the garden and seducing Eve? Does that sound more feasible?

Since their were no laws, maybe Eve had sex with Lucifer who then got her pregnant and gave birth to Cain...?

Genesis 3:15 - "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head and you will strike his heel."

hmmmm - a snake's offspring? The snake is Lucifer.

he (Jesus) will crush your (Lucifer) head - see book of Revelations

You (Lucifer) will strike his heel - Jesus crucifixion.

So is it possible that Lucifer had sex with Eve? There were no laws at this time. Maybe all three had sex?

It makes more sense as to how the serpents offspring walk this planet.

Is it possible that there are people who are on this planet right now who are direct descendants of Cain through the blood of Noah or one of his son-in-laws? Who is a direct blood relative of Cain.

It is stated the offspring of both... so Lucifer's children are here as well as Adam/Eve/Noah offspring.

Can you spot their offspring?

edit on 31-3-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I heard of a theory explaining the Adam and Eve story as when mankind went from hunter gathers to farming and domesticating animals as the "forbidden knowledge" ... I personally don't believe very much the bibles/holy books say, seems like an elaborate story to control people.

just an opinion.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Since their were no laws, maybe Eve had sex with Lucifer who then got her pregnant and gave birth to Cain...?

Nope. Not according to the myth.

Now the man had relations with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain, and she said, "I have gotten a manchild with the help of the LORD."

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think the intention of the story is that the snake's offspring are other snakes.
"The man shall bruise your head, you shall bruise his heel" is precisely what men and snakes do to each other; that element in the story is there to explain why.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010

I heard of a theory explaining the Adam and Eve story as when mankind went from hunter gathers to farming and domesticating animals as the "forbidden knowledge" ... I personally don't believe very much the bibles/holy books say, seems like an elaborate story to control people.

just an opinion.

It is unfortunate that some of us receive more information than others when discussing religion as a whole through NDE'S, visions, and real live visitations from heaven and hell.

Once you see, hear and touch the other side you will believe and it will take only one time.

I do not have the luxury of using my faith because I have seen on more than one occasion that there are other realms of existence.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If that would be true we should all be children of them all, family trees of ancestors and descendants spread both ways.

Some people have made familytrees all the way to Adam and Eve... at geni

everything is speculative.

Noah

Adam

Eve

hmm and

Lucifer

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I think the intention of the story is that the snake's offspring are other snakes.
"The man shall bruise your head, you shall bruise his heel" is precisely what men and snakes do to each other; that element in the story is there to explain why.

is not Lucifer known as the serpent?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"Did Eve have sex with Lucifer in the Garden of Eden?".

Did Han Solo have sex with Princess Leia?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
If that would be true we should all be children of them all, family trees of ancestors and descendants spread both ways.

Some people have made familytrees all the way to Adam and Eve... at geni

everything is speculative.

Noah

Adam

Eve

hmm and

Lucifer

You are correct and that is whats scary..... who is related to who? By any chance does geni.com have Lucifer's family tree?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Probably.

2 dudes, one chick. Never works out good.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

You don't believe any of that do you? Because doing so would make you a Young Earth Creationist and that "theory" has been thoroughly debunked.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Considering that Adam at some points would not talk to Eve and left her feeling deeply lonely and scared, why wouldnt she bang this sexy smart "snake".

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
If you were walking along in the forest and you saw a snake hanging off a tree and it started to talk to you what would you do? Laugh? Run away screaming? Talk to it? Think you were hallucinating and walk away?

Depends on what type of magic Snake were talking about and if I had altered my consciousness in some way.

link   

edit on 31-3-2017 by SolAquarius because: WUBA LUBA DUB DUB DOUBLE POST

link   

It seems it has only two lucifer and son

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm reminded of my sig.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Lol you know some people are speculative.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There is no suggestion in the text that the serpent's children are children by Eve. Why are you dragging sex into that relationship, anyway? You're not a Moonie, are you? Because "Eve committed adultery with Satan" is Moonie teaching. It's on p79 of my copy of Divine Principle (don't ask me how I acquired that copy. It's a long story).

As I said, the verse I quoted is a very literal account of the relationship betwen the snake and the human species. I think we ought to take its meaning from that.

edit on 31-3-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

We do not know how long Adam and Eve were together before the "snake incident".

We should also remember that these two beings were perfect beings. Does a perfect being who has NEVER heard an animal speak all of a sudden not only listen to it but break her creations ONLY law but a snake told her to? is this the logic of a perfect being?

I am sure Adam and Eve had sex.... and probably not once or twice....I am sure they enjoyed it as we all do.

Maybe Lucifer has a larger penis than Adam and Eve wanted to try it? Maybe to compare who knows? Lust is a strong emotion.

Where did the women of Noah's time learn magic, makeup, armor, astrology and how to make better weapons? From the watchers....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join