It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Eve have sex with Lucifer in the Garden of Eden?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

are you bringing politics into this thread?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: dollukka

And now we are back to the speculative part. So do you think those dates and ages for the OT people listed are credible or not? You haven't answered that question yet.

Do you think the ages of anything science people list are credible or not ?

Following imperfect guessing makes me sick to my stomach, as I can tell not a one of them are willing to do what it takes to ever truly find out FOR SURE.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The Apocryphon of John.

Substitute for Genesis.

Here.

www.gnosis.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I think the recent ages up to 50000 years ago are pretty certain due to carbon dating. The older the more uncertain.

But its impossible to know much past that.

however, even though its hard to be 100% certain, any tidbit of info is helpful in uncovering and getting closer to the "truth".
edit on 31-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
"Lucifer" in the Garden of Eden, with the snake in a tree symbolism, is a sly reference to the Hebrew mother goddess Asherah. People of the time would have recognized it immediately. The point was that the women were conspiring against Adam, and as a result got thrown out of paradise.

This was in the switchover from a female-focused religion to a male-focused religion, although they still kept the matriarchal bloodline stuff and the lunar (female) calendar.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Now if you were a lover of learning and you just figured something out that could expand your mind for miles would YOU just say "no thank you, im in bliss right now and do not need to know more, bye"

It was Eve that expanded the Snakes mind.

Eve loved learning and she heard a new term, from the "snake.

The Snake learned from Eve.

She HAD to do it, she ate the apple, or had sex with the snake, or whatever she did.

You are correct, She had no choice, but she didn't eat the apple.
She was rapped.

Im glad she did it too bc i wouldn't want a perfect blissful world where everyone was the same. That is my evil talking, we all have a little.

You're not a fan of the NWO?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SLO31B

yeah, she could have been raped

And I still think the "snake" was teaching Eve, not Eve the snake.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

yeah, she could have been raped

Correct.

And I still think the "snake" was teaching Eve, not Eve the snake.

Wrong.

Ask yourself this question; When was the last time you saw a Snake teach a Human anything?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: SLO31B

Eve loved learning and she heard a new term, from the "snake".

Now if you were a lover of learning and you just figured something out that could expand your mind for miles would YOU just say "no thank you, im in bliss right now and do not need to know more, bye"

She HAD to do it, she ate the apple, or had sex with the snake, or whatever she did.

Im glad she did it too bc i wouldnt want a perfect blissful world where everyone was the same. That is my evil talking, we all have a little.

Because of the statements you made above I will tell you this about me:

I surrender and give up my own free will. Period. I do not need it nor do I want it. Why?

Doing the will of God is him taking care of you and all your needs so who needs free will when everything you need can and will be provided to you...guaranteed.

I often hear many say they do not want to live forever....hmmm.... I always found that to be weird because I always want to live forever.... never boring.... going from planet to planet, colonizing worlds....etc.... never a boring day. becoming masters in all of the arts, sciences, various hundreds of PhD and doctor titles.... alone the education and being able to master all that is known ....how long would that take? Then maybe ....just maybe .... I might get bored...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

The notion that Eve had sexual relations with Satan and that the offspring of that union was Cain is known as the "Serpent's Seed Doctrine". It's a very old theory/interpretation.

Sometimes it's used as a building block in the formation of a white supremacist world view, sometimes more narrowly as a justification soley for anti-Semitism and the like, but sometimes not. As I recall, there was a preacher named Arnold Murray who used to teach it minus the racial/anti-Semitic elements.

People who teach it/believe in it are often teachers/believers in stuff like British Israelism as well.

I don't know of any modern mainstream denominations that teach the doctrine or subscribe to it as a legitimate theory/interpretation

edit on 31-3-2017 by imwilliam because: clarification

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I often hear many say they do not want to live forever....hmmm.... I always found that to be weird because I always want to live forever

Maybe you are afraid of death?

Why would you want to live forever as one single entity?

When you could possible live eternally, as many and all . . .

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam

The notion that Eve had sexual relations with Satan and that the offspring of that union was Cain is known as the "Serpent's Seed Doctrine". It's a very old theory/interpretation.

Sometimes it's used as a building block in the formation of a white supremacist world view, sometimes more narrowly as a justification for anti-Semitism and the like, but sometimes not. As I recall, there was a preacher named Arnold Murray who used to teach it minus the racial/anti-Semitic elements.

People who teach it/believe in it are often teachers/believers in stuff like British Israeli's as well.

You know I believe when Israel was overthrown and finally broken up, the tribes wandered the world and could be in many places like in Britian, Europe, the America's, Asia, Africa etc....

edit on 31-3-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam

Sometimes it's used as a building block in the formation of a white supremacist world view, sometimes more narrowly as a justification for anti-Semitism and the like, but sometimes not. As I recall, there was a preacher named Arnold Murray who used to teach it minus the racial/anti-Semitic elements.

People who teach it/believe in it are often teachers/believers in stuff like British Israeli's as well.

Great post

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You know I believe when Israel was overthrown and finally broken up, the tribes wandered the world and could be in many places like in Britian, Europe, the America's, Asia, Africa etc....

Sure, the lost ten tribes and all the different variations on the theme. I try not to be dogmatic about anything I don't feel strictly required to be dogmatic about. There are a lot of alternative interpretations that I enjoy exploring.

P.S. Thanks SLO31B

edit on 31-3-2017 by imwilliam because: added P.S.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLO31B

I often hear many say they do not want to live forever....hmmm.... I always found that to be weird because I always want to live forever

Maybe you are afraid of death?

Why would you want to live forever as one single entity?

When you could possible live eternally, as many and all . . .

Good questions.

I died on 4 July 2012 for awhile....Had the NDE thing with fries..

Had the cancer thing....kidney and pancreas ...lost half of my pancreas in OP.

Death does not scare me and it should not be fearful for anyone....only reason for fear is the unknown.....well been there done that ...... no more fear...like fear of flying.

According to prophets, apostles, God and his son.... those that receive a resurrection will rise in their former bodies (become flesh again) to live one thousand years in peace and then Satan and his demons will be released for a final time. etc....

So the resurrection guarantees at least 1000 years and if you pass that it is eternity baby! Just think once we become equals to Christ as brothers and sisters.....the matrix? NEO? childs play....
edit on 31-3-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Originally posted by DISRAELI
I think the intention of the story is that the snake's offspring are other snakes.

How did the snakes have offspring of other snakes, when everyone came from Adam and Eve…?

Originally posted by DISRAELI
"The man shall bruise your head, you shall bruise his heel" is precisely what men and snakes do to each other; that element in the story is there to explain why.

What do you mean “is precisely what men and snakes do to each other” lol

Do you see this as a literal snake or a metaphor for something else…?

- JC

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft
How did the snakes have offspring of other snakes, when everyone came from Adam and Eve…?

Even the most literal interpretation of Genesis makes that true only about humans. Nobody ever suggests that animal life in general was descended from them.
There were other snakes because animals were created in multiples, and were told to "be fruitful and multiply".

What do you mean “is precisely what men and snakes do to each other” lol

I thought it was obvious enough. Snakes bruise the heels of men by biting them. Men bruise the heads of snakes by treading on them. That is what happens, yes? That is what the verse is talking about.

Do you see this as aliteral snake or metaphor for something else…?

In one of my replies to the OP, I suggested "splitting" the interpretation, making the "serpent tempted Eve" metaphorical, and the bruising business literal. The "bruising" comment is an "origin" story, explaining something that is observed in real life.

edit on 31-3-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: glend
Genesis is as clear as mud until you realize the snake is our ego, the apple sexual energy. So yes some nautingness ensued in the Garden of Eden, but the Garden exist within us.

The apple is the ego, the snake is the sexual energy , would be more accurate.

The naughtiness that ensued is the suppression yet again of beings that were about to bypass anything that "GOD" had to offer.

They wish the Garden exists within us, they will never know, they keep everything insulated and secured in abject fear of the true magnificence of LIMITLESSNESS.....

If it ever gets out they will be deleted before they can blink.

Genesis 2:17 ... "but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

The tree is a symbolic representation of our spinal nervous system but upside down. The fruits are the the energies of pleasures that we obtain through the nervous system (sexual etc). Because we continually seek pleasure from our senses we entrap ourselves in a reincarnation state that will involve many births/deaths which is why Genesis states we will certainly die.

Deeper Jewish knowledge from Rhabbi's advise we already exist in an enlightened state but must awaken from the dream that we have locked ourselves into, from our free choice. When Buddha was asked how he'd liked to be remembered on his death bed, he answered, one that had awoken. So all religions tell a similar story but use different words and methods to express the truth.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
Probably.

2 dudes, one chick. Never works out good.

Typed 1 of the dudes... The One chick is happy..

Edit: Don't forget about Adamu's first wife, Lilith.. "In the beginning was Adamu and Lilith, created from the same dirt..." (read: EQUAL) TheQuorum couldn't have 'equality' so let us bring about "Eve" and make sure She is subservient have Adam give some of His own flesh...

If the first is "fudged" pretty good chance it is a Sundae.
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The thing is does anyone really think our omnipotent God did not know EXACTLY what was going to happen to the apple in the garden with a naked woman prancing about.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join