It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange for Immunity - The Wall Street Journal

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

All he did was show video of her speaking,she might want an immunity deal for herself.

edit on 30-3-2017 by buckwhizzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Has anyone thought of Flynn taking all the heat and walking head first into a presidential pardon? This is assuming there is any amount of actual evidence to the Trump and Russia?

Just fitting my shiny hat.

Do you honestly think this will end with Flynn?

The Senate is already set to call in 20 people for questioning.

www.rawstory.com...

This is just the beginning....

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I am going to say this is actually the agencies starting the disclosure process. Flynn is the first public nudge that the process is starting.

Clinton is scum but,...she is a pro hired pros to do her bidding from insider connections, probably aquire dirt on investigators etc.

Trump brought amateur hour to the white house and will pay the price for the strings half these idiots left for the public, never mind agencies. Real pros were not going to join trump and bite the feeding hand. Another man possibly but not a sleazy real estate agent.
edit on 30-3-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chaeone86

That's some ... awesome sentiments!

Where have you been? You need to be posting more!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So he's asking immunity most likely for doing something wrong. But from what? Could this be from Logan Act and collaborating with Russia? I didn't think that was going to happen. Or could it be after he got fired with his business that registered with Justice Department that beniffited Turkey?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: JinMI
Has anyone thought of Flynn taking all the heat and walking head first into a presidential pardon? This is assuming there is any amount of actual evidence to the Trump and Russia?

Just fitting my shiny hat.

Do you honestly think this will end with Flynn?

The Senate is already set to call in 20 people for questioning.

www.rawstory.com...

This is just the beginning....

Still waiting for evidence. None yet.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

You could be right, but Hannity's still an idiot.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It would be pretty ironic if Flynn just wants to out Obama and this has nothing to do with Trump. The Left is already cheering him on like maniacs. I would pay to see their faces when they realize what Flynn had to say.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Wait I'm confused is he asking for immunity or are they offering it to him?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillo

From the wording, it seems to be they are offering immunity to him.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Asking in exchange for testimony. What that testimony is about remains to be seen but he went to the committee investigating the Trump-Russia connection.

ETA: From the OP source

Mike Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, has told the Federal Bureau of Investigation and congressional officials investigating the Trump campaign’s potential ties to Russia that he is willing to be interviewed in exchange for a grant of immunity from prosecution, according to officials with knowledge of the matter.

edit on 30-3-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

No. There is a document from his attorney. Allegedly
pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
It would be pretty ironic if Flynn just wants to out Obama and this has nothing to do with Trump. The Left is already cheering him on like maniacs. I would pay to see their faces when they realize what Flynn had to say.

Yep, except that holds about as much water as a sieve.

If Flynn "had anything" on Obama it would have been used long before now.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I think the point is to be confused. It's asymmetrical.

I am willing to place a bet giant ufos are landing somewhere, and this is all a big wag the dog.

All the scientists are pissed and not looking in their telescopes, too busy arguing about the news.

Honestly it makes as much sense as anything else.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
not sure if anyone mentioned this in the thread and it may just be semantics but it doesnt say "testify" in the article, just "interview". im not a lawyer so maybe the wording doesnt matter and its the same thing or maybe one us under oath and the other is not. i just thought it was curious.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Can't wait for more of these clowns to get cornered & start singing like canaries.
This truly has the makings of something bigger than Watergate &
Iran Contra combined. Chumpy Cheeto and his band of treasonous baffoons are scrambling to cram their little fingers in all the holes of this rotting dam.
And to think that people were convinced this guy was by Gawd gonna make Murica great agin.

Turns out orange is the new red. Oh, the galactic irony....

The big question in my mind is whether or not we can get them out before they pull a neoCON & start a couple of wars like Shrub & Darth Cheney.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Yep, except that holds about as much water as a sieve.

If Flynn "had anything" on Obama it would have been used long before now.

If Obama "had anything" on Trump it would have been used long before now.

You see how easy this is.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Heh,the foundation on this house of cards is looking very unstable for this administration..

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I think the point is to be confused. It's asymmetrical.

I am willing to place a bet giant ufos are landing somewhere, and this is all a big wag the dog.

All the scientists are pissed and not looking in their telescopes, too busy arguing about the news.

Honestly it makes as much sense as anything else.

It's about Antarctica but psst.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
My guess is Flynn's gonna talk about his Turkey business. If there was Trump Russia conspiracy Obama would have found it before January 20.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join