It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two activists who filmed undercover videos of Planned Parenthood charged with 15 felonies

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

im not saying im "cool" with it, im saying its not illegal

you ARE getting legality and morals mixed up

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

How every abortion debate plays out

Pro-choice side explains their side using logic, reason, and actual scientific and economic evidence.

Pro-theEr s then shout about baby parts before resorting to petty personal attacks and claims of owning the moral high ground.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Lying about your identity is a major crime.

Oh? Is the name on your birth certificate Krazysh0t? Better start running now.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
manufacturing fake driver's licenses, is a crime!!
creating a bogus company and sending through the mail bogus promotional materials advertising services, or soliciting for materials you have no intention of doing is fraud.
using someone's else's log in info to get into a business computer and download sensitive documents is a crime.
and... in california, filming someone without their knowledge is a crime...

and, no legitimate journalists don't do these things, they act within the laws.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: The Old American

do you really think that the name on his driver's license is Krazyshot??

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

the name on my birth certificate is not Veracity, am i going to jail?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

No, it is illegal to dump fetuses they way they did. It is not immoral unless we are discussing the act of abortion which I am not here. There are procedures that are followed for medical waste removal.

Legal - getting an abortion
Illegal - clinic dumping 'waste' incorrectly.

Moral - correctly disposing of human remains
Immoral - not correctly disposing of human remains

Moral - I think abortion should be legal
Moral - I think abortion should not be legal
It would depend on how you were raised.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

So, should this woman be charge with a crime?

nypost.com...

It was not actually Erelle who wanted to travel to Syria but “Melodie,” a 20-year-old would-be jihadist bride she created on the Internet. Erelle, 32, is a journalist with a weekly news magazine in Paris who specializes in covering the Middle East. Two years ago, she carried out a series of interviews with teenagers in the banlieues, the poverty-stricken suburbs of Paris which have become a breeding ground for extremism, and was intrigued by how many young Muslims had been radicalized. “They knew very little about religion. They had hardly read a book and they learnt jihad before religion,” she said. “They’d tell me, ‘You think with your head, we think with our hearts.’ They had a romantic view of radicalism. I wondered how that happened.” Even more baffling were the “caliphettes,” young women who had grown up in a free society but were obsessed with jihadist fighters. “To them, jihadists are like Brad Pitt, only better because Brad Pitt is not religious,” says Erelle. She decided to join the young Muslim community online and created a fake profile on Facebook and Twitter. Little was known about the growing links between extremists and Muslim teenagers then, and even now the scale of the network is a surprise: Sultana, one of the missing British girls believed to have crossed the border to Syria, was following more than 70 extremists on Twitter and had amassed more than 11,000 followers.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

No, it is illegal to dump fetuses they way they did. It is not immoral unless we are discussing the act of abortion which I am not here. There are procedures that are followed for medical waste removal.

Legal - getting an abortion
Illegal - clinic dumping 'waste' incorrectly.

Moral - correctly disposing of human remains
Immoral - not correctly disposing of human remains

Moral - I think abortion should be legal
Moral - I think abortion should not be legal
It would depend on how you were raised.

lofl its not dependant on how you were raised, unless you were raised by a religious nut bag who forced religion down your throat...usually that makes the kid rebel and NOT be religious (which is good) or it turns the kid into a religious nut as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

don't know, did she break france's laws while doing this? did she claim to be someone she wasn't on official gov't applications to get her passport, or manufacture a fake one?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

One does not need religion to not agree or disagree with abortion. I did not mention religion...you did.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The folks in CA did none of that. There are, to me, guilty only of taping when they should not have so what is your point? Mine is people create narratives and cover stories for investigative journalism.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

i was using it as an example that upbringing does not constitute if someone is pro-life or pro-choice.

Just bc someone is pro-choice does not mean they had a rough upbringing and vice versa.

If there is any correlation...usually pro-lifers come from very religious backgrounds and probably less educated backgrounds.
edit on 31-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

the National Abortion Federation has some heavy duty security for their conferences..
they were required to present ids before they entered the conferences.. the names on those ids (which were driver's licenses) were not theirs...
if you don't believe me, well...
you go hunt down the NAF complaint that was filed against them in the lawsuit that was filed. you can find the pictures of those licenses!
they either illegally manufactured those driver's licenses or the committed fraud to get the dmv to issue them to them.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I am not reaching just trying to make a point that this is all based on partisan AG's. Look up OSHA regarding whistle blowers. There is a protection program. Many times people do lie to get the information they want to prove something is truly going on that is illegal.

How about you prove your own point instead of me looking stuff up for you? When are you going to provide those examples?
edit on 31-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Pseudonyms, nicknames, and screen names don't count as lying about your identity.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You are talking about a woman going undercover in Syria with this article. I'll let you figure out why that example doesn't help you case in any way whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So, you all say they are being charged with Fraud, right, like the OP says? See, this is how things spiral and the truth is lost.

From your OP....

The activists face a felony count for each person covertly recorded, and an additional felony charge for criminal conspiracy to invade privacy.

There are not charged with fraud....they were charged with 14 counts of recording people. One for conspiracy to invade privacy.

Like I said...there is nothing here. Very similar to the case in Texas a few years back.

End of Story.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

maybe the fraud charges will be what they plea deal down to??
in the articles I read, it did mention fraud... they didn't charge them with it, then maybe it's because the other charges will put them away for an insane amount of time as it is.

edit on 31-3-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
fake driver's licenses

www.huffingtonpost.com...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join