It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Creature/Alien/Mutant/Human(oid?)/Lost Tribe Caught on camera!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

I also looked for tracks, but the I couldn't really find any from the bikes either. Or the riders. I think the surface is pretty hard sunbaked clay. Just look at the frames where the bike has braked / tipped over.

Also the the camera seems to be struggling with the light conditions and details seem to bleed out somewhat.

Thoughts?

BT

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I agree that the lighting and resolution issues make this a difficult nut to crack.

That's why it's also important to look at situational context.

1. Why would the little guy who was hiding quite nicely run out and lead motorcyclists on a chase?
2. Look at the video from the perspective of the actors (other than the little guy). They don't react as if there is a little naked native dude running out in front of them.

I do think "something", maybe an animal, made the lead biker fall and they are trying to figure out what it was and where it ran off to.

I don't think it was that little guy who morphed out of the bushes next to the lead biker.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yeah, well I don't know.

The channel is crammed with biking vids.

If the stick is the same stick they are brandishing at the end, the running figure isn't really that small at all. Just compare the two.

Maybe the lens of the camera making him seem smaller in some frames than he really is.

The disappearing act into the grass is a bit weird.

I dunno. Could be just a scared naked kid. Probably wasn't scared of the bikers until he realized he had caused a crash then legged it.

I'm not very good with cgi, but it really seems very natural and well made.

BT

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Maybe the lens of the camera making him seem smaller in some frames than he really is.

I thought of that as well. It's a go-pro type camera and a quick search says that happens on some settings.

If the stick is the same stick they are brandishing at the end, the running figure isn't really that small at all.

Indeed. I pointed that out previously. He'd be about the same size as the bikers.

And come to think of it, the bikers are not claiming the dude is small at all.

A translation of the video reads: HEBOH! Shocked someone naked in the forests of Aceh

So, naked dude running with a stick at best here.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Agreed.
But hey!

Running naked dude with stick is good enough for me!

I wish him all the best in his endeavours, and may his foot be sure etc..

I cannot help.wondering, though, what he wanted with the stick.. He certainly was reluctant to give it up..

BT

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

wondering, though, what he wanted with the stick

To poke into the spokes of passing motorcycles on the sacred trail of the Full Moon tribe.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Yes! Solved at last!

I knew we could crack this!

BT

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

wondering, though, what he wanted with the stick

To poke into the spokes of passing motorcycles on the sacred trail of the Full Moon tribe.

lol
That's awesome.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Looked like the little dude from The Gods Must Be Crazy to me -

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Awesome thread!

Very interesting, thank you...

If this is CGI i think it's exceptionally well done. The video SecretKnowledge posted on page 2 of the biker being chased by the bear, to illustrate that people do take time to make CGI hoax type videos, actually lends weight to the argument that this ISN'T CGI , because the bear in the other video is evidently fake.

You can tell immediately that it isn't real, you don't even need a second glance. The fact that, even after closely scrutinising the OP video there's very little to suggest it's fake, makes me think that it could be genuine.

In response to the wee chap hearing the bikes; perhaps he was squatting down (as seen in the still) because he was hoping they would ride right past.

Animals that are operating on instinct (and lets be honest this guy, if he's real, probably hasn't had a whole lot of prior experience with motorbikes or engines, may never have seen or heard one in his life) often freeze initially when faced with unknown danger. They get as low and as still as possible in the hopes of remaining undetected. Only once it becomes clear that the jig is up do they go hell for leather and out of there.
I actually think it's a pretty natural response for a pretty natural (i.e. not modern) individual.
Also, i think running for the tall, thick and expansive grassy area is absolutely the smart thing to do, or at least in terms of instinctive behaviour...
edit on 31-3-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
INTERESTING

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Unless "it" went underground, the bikers should be able to detect movement in the tall grass. By "it" escaping, there should be an area of grass swaying gradually moving towards the forest dictating movement as a result but I didn't see any.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join