It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Creature/Alien/Mutant/Human(oid?)/Lost Tribe Caught on camera!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Thanks! Thats great info!
Im completely ignorant to tribes/tribe cultures.

The title of the post doesnt reflect my genuine opinion, but this was the first thing I saw when I woke up. I was awake for 5 mins, waiting on my keurig. Seeing something like this when my brain is still half asleep, gave me a genuine WTF! moment lol!
Im still undecided on the authenticity. If authentic, i would be leaning towards the feral child/obscure tribesman scenario.
Thanks again for the lesson on tribes! Im just starting read up on them now!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Thanks for posting this! The proportions look WAY off here!
If not a movie clip, perhaps an avatar from a video game?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

down the middles of the road?

exactly

Here you can see him before the spill... hunched over waiting to be an internet viral video star...

If he didn't want to be seen (and was actually there and not CGI'd) he could have snuck off into the woods rather than down the trail.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Great catch Zarni! Hmmmm, it does seem that he was squatted down. My biggest question is sound. You know he heard the bikes coming, why not just slip back into the bushes instead of running ahead of it?

Of course fear isn't always logical. Step on an ant hill, instead of them going farther down to hide they all run out!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So according to the Malaysian Digest (link this supposedly happened close to Banda Aceh, which is in Aceh Province on the island of Sumatra.

From the article linked above:

According to the Jakarta Post, a Banda Aceh-based motor trail community was touring inside a local forest in Indonesia’s westernmost province when they caught sight of something that was so unexpected that it caused a minor accident.

Here is the referenced article from the Jakarta Post about the incident.

The mythological Mante Tribe is mentioned.

I am, however, going with someones little brother, if it is genuine at all.

Lots of interesting things in Indonesia, however, so feel free to dive in.

BT
edit on 27-3-2017 by beetee because: Typos

edit on 27-3-2017 by beetee because: Spelling correction and clarification of Province name vs city name

edit on 27-3-2017 by beetee because: It was close to Banda Aceh, presumably.. Not in the city.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach
I will share a story that might be relevant here.
My ex wife is from the Philippines and she owns land in Bicol a province of the Philippines.
One day on the farm her grandfather lived on which is the land i'm speaking about a young pygmy(Negrito) walked straight into his house and ended up living and working there for seven years.
He was a teenager when he arrived and he told them that his tribe lived up in the jungles in the mountains and had no contact with the outside World and then one day he said his goodbyes and told them he will return to his village, after that they never saw him again.
They are most likely still out there left to their own devices in parts where civilized people barely ever tread.

That sounds plausible, the word manusia is used, that appears to be Malay to mean human/human looking, and he/she is tiny. The bikers got a hold of his/her big stick
....that ain't no walking stick per se.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Childish curiosity? Honestly, he does not seem to be afraid of being seen naked. Fear sets in when the first biker crashes and the others start yelling excitedly! Human instinct and intelligence at that point says 'fight is out of the question, time for flight!'

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If you look at the end of the video, one of the guys is holding up an uprooted tree he found at the point where the little dude ran into the brush.. as if it was a prize or something.

That doesn't seem to have any relationship to the premise of the video.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm going with real.
If it's CGI then done a PRO job with the shadows around the 0.26 mark.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Didn't think of it that way but that does make sense. Poor guy they probably gave him a heart attack!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It looks like the same stick that the little guy was carrying. Obviously, it was dropped in the grass and the bikers did consider it to be some sort of trophy.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Obviously, it was dropped in the grass and the bikers did consider it to be some sort of trophy

My point exactly.

The stick the little guy is carrying is much, much smaller than the tree the motorcyclist is holding up in the air.

If it were the same huge stick, the little guy couldn't run with it like that.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Looks like a normal sized Indonesian male to me. There are still many tribes living in the jungles of indonesia.
If it looks like a normal sized naked tribal indonesian male , its probably just an normal sized naked tribal Indonesian male

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
If you look at the end of the video, one of the guys is holding up an uprooted tree he found at the point where the little dude ran into the brush.. as if it was a prize or something.

That doesn't seem to have any relationship to the premise of the video.

Go full screen and you can see the wee man holding the stick right at the very start and on the screen capture. He still has it just as he leaps into the brush. He must have thrown it down making his escape.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Obviously, it was dropped in the grass and the bikers did consider it to be some sort of trophy

My point exactly.

The stick the little guy is carrying is much, much smaller than the tree the motorcyclist is holding up in the air.

If it were the same huge stick, the little guy couldn't run with it like that.

If you watch the video again closer, the little guy is holding it closer near the root end and the pointed end with scrape marks extends behind him towards the ground. Probably not as heavy as it looks due to it has probably been dead for awhile. Yet, running through the grass, that root ball could easily be caught up and more of a deterrent than running in an open area.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

The wee man does not appear to be holding a huge stick with roots

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMakerstopped .. Just looks like a child from a tribe maybe ?

If it was a naked child... it was a Wide Butt Naked Child...

the butt was the biggest & broadest area of the running individual...
It, carried no 'walking stick' as the leader himself immediately availed himself to hold

the fleeing & naked individual had earlier chances to scoot into the tall grasses but chose that particular place...why?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
I'll see if I can throw it in Adobe After Effects to reduce the Brightness, increase Contrast and reduce the exposure a bit.

From my initial first views, it looks legitimate. The reactions seem natural. The movement of the 'tribesperson' seems organic.

Looks plausible for now.

Alright, Managed to get my program running. Here's the edited version to improve Color and Lighting, reduce Grain and Exposure, and a Slow-Motion review of a pinnacle point in the video.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, there are certainly other claimed reports of small statured people living in the forests of Sumatra.

Here is an example from the same paper , the Jakarta Post (you cannot read the full article but you get the gist of it).

Although this is from further South, it is not that far away. Credible? I don't know, really. But the island of Flores isn't that far away, and there is a lot of forest on Sumatra.

I don't think this is CGI. Looks very natural and plausible. Also the uploaders video channel is full of rather unspectacular motorcycle videos.

I dunno.

BT

ETA: There is also a thread on it here on ATS. Here you go.
edit on 27-3-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well, I've been looking at the video and what has me sligthly worried is that I am unable to find any clear indication of the running figure leaving any tracks.

That would, of course, be difficult to spot if the ground was hard (i.e sun-baked mud) but I would have thought somebody running at full tilt like that would at least disturb the road in some places?

Anyone?

BT
edit on 27-3-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join