It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elouina Finds Liberal Twitter Bot Network

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Tonight I was looking for something else and stumbled on a huge find! Considering the 60 Minutes interview with Cernovich, and all the talk of Twitter bots, the timing couldn't be more perfect. They actually had the nerve to accuse republicans of using bot networks to generate fake traffic. Cernovich showed them up with a twitter analysis tool that reports organic traffic.

What I found... A massive 83 MB zipped file. Inside this file is a massive Liberal Twitter Retweet/Follower Bot Network. The files only go up to August of 2015, but what is there already is huge enough. I even have all the code.

Some examples:
Baltimore
Netanyahu
National kissing day
Russia March
Gunsense
Beefban
Ukraine
Twitter controversies
Political Blogs
Chavez (this was 55 text files long)
Etc

Anyways, what I did was turn this data over to a friend who is posting everything to his new website. Visit his twitter profile for updates which will link to the individual data for each event. I will let you know when he is done. There is too much to post it all tonight. This will take a very long while. I may post a few print screens.

CyberWatchInc On Twitter

Website
Cyber Watch Industries

edit on 26-3-2017 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This is going to be interesting.

Link codes please?
edit on 26-3-2017 by Elementone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

You have the most interesting threads. Every time. You win. Im jealous of you. But thats a compliment.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementone
This is going to be interesting.

Link codes please?

Not certain I should post where I got this from yet, they may yank it before important eyes see it. I promise you, it will be forthcoming, but I just found this tonight. This is breaking! I am gonna do a few print screens so you know this is real.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
Tonight I was looking for something else and stumbled on a huge find! Considering the 60 Minutes interview with Cernovich, and all the talk of Twitter bots, the timing couldn't be more perfect. They actually had the nerve to accuse republicans of using bot networks to generate fake traffic. Cernovich showed them up with a twitter analysis tool that reports organic traffic.

What I found... A massive 83 MB zipped file. Inside this file is a massive Liberal Twitter Bot Network. The files only go up to August of 2015, but what is there already is huge enough. I even have all the code.

Some examples:
Baltimore
Netanyahu
National kissing day
Russia March
Gunsense
Beefban
Ukraine
Twitter controversies
Political Blogs
Chavez (this was 55 text files long)
Etc

Anyways, what I did was turn this data over to a friend who is posting everything to his new website. Visit his twitter profile for updates which will link to the individual data for each event. I will let you know when he is done. There is too much to post it all tonight. This will take a very long while. I may post a few print screens.

CyberWatchInc On Twitter

Website
Cyber Watch Industries

Well this is cool. Interested to see just how the accounts fare in the aftermath of exposure. It doesn't really do a lot except for a popularity issue, but would definitely be funny to find out how many fake bots these accounts have following them.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I was just talking about the stupid 60 minutes program a while ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

You have the most interesting threads. Every time. You win. Im jealous of you. But thats a compliment.

Want to know what I think is the most interesting part? I was looking for info on someone that was cyber stalking a conservative friend of mine. I stumbled on this totally by accident (they were on the list), and right into the middle of a news cycle on Twitter Bots.

Not too hard to find filth when looking up liberal cyber stalkers I suppose. Heh heh..

Oh and thank you for the compliment.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

no problem. Keep up the good work

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Ok now everyone, remember this is just proof of what I have. These list pages go on past where I cut off. The Twitter user name lists are massive. I guestimate maybe hundreds of thousands of twitter user names? Dunno.. I have no clue so don't quote me on this. Unzipped, this came out to 227 MB and mostly text files. Yes, that big.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

It's obvious that the major social media entities are heavily involved and do everything to direct content based on the progressive angle....

Seems a shame, think how much more they could do (for their stockholders) collectively if they remained NEUTRAL...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Wait a sec. Maybe your a bot???? Dont make me post one of those picture thingys and make u choose the correct pics to confirm your not a robot

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Your bias is showing.....Again.

Anyone can get an army of bots. You make it sound like some big Liberal agenda.

Even the guy on 60min. bought his own botnet of 5000 bots for his own twitter account for a few hundred bucks.

But keep selling your fake news one sided BS. I'm sure you'll get a lot of suckers to believe what you're selling. It seems that being a con man in today's world just keeps getting easier.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the OP. It's pretty obvious (to me) that the major social media outlets Twitter and FB are left wing globalist agenda seeking outlets. They silence any and all opposition to the lefty agenda and allow as much hate speech, lies, fake news etc from anyone so long as they agree with the lefty narrative. Otherwise, if you don't stand by the narrative, you get the boot or have to suck it up and shut up. Now we also have Google hopping on the globalist train as well.

Bottom line, this is not surprising, BUT it's good to have this as further proof of what is taking place. The tactic from what I have witnessed thus far is to try to accuse the "right-leaners" of anything and everything horrible under the sun, while doing exactly the thing they are accusing them of. It's a ploy to cover up their own extremely rampant behavior. If you listen to any leftist on the streets, they ALL have the same brainwashed opinion of the right, and I don't mean subtle disagreements. These people are literally buying and believing the narrative that half the country (and western world) are racist, xeonophobic, homophobic, misogynistic white supremacists etc who don't even have the right to exist much less speak their opinions.

It's great when one part of it is exposed, but we are in a time where things going on behind the curtain are becoming so obvious, that it would take a severe level of brainwashing NOT to see it. No lefty is going to see this and go "hmmm? Is this really happening?" Take note. They will defend it to the hilt.
edit on 26-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Tell you what, you find me a Republican bot net and then we can talk. Deal? In the meanwhile THIS Liberal Twitter Bot Network is what we DO have evidence for.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

It's obvious that the major social media entities are heavily involved and do everything to direct content based on the progressive angle....

Seems a shame, think how much more they could do (for their stockholders) collectively if they remained NEUTRAL...

A standard business model would agree with you. That's how money is made. You don't take sides. The thing is, this isn't about money at all. It's about control, and that is the scary part.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
We already know that newyork times and wastington post used bots to inflate their bs to abuse ad revenue money!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Now you just need to figure out a online based filter that you feed the bot names into that flushes out the bot chatter and gives a better view of who is using them.

I would like to see what entity registered them all. They have to have email addresses associated so wouldn't it suggest collaboration with a large email provider, unless they house them on a personal email server and once the email is verified they are deleted to make room for new ones?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
Seriously!

Cracks me up when they think technology stuff like this is a one sided conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Most audited Twitter accounts have fake followers. Trump's numbers of fake followers are probably highest. You can buy active followers for Twitter, FB, Instagram. Most are not bot networks. They are actually people paid to follow and then make useful comments.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join