It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Holds Listening Session On Human Trafficking

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The following is a YouTube video that I stumbled upon while participating on a thread in the Aliens and UFOs forum.

It is a video that features a whistleblower from the secret space program, Corey Goode. It was posted February 23, 2017.

Perhaps politics involves things that are above politics, such as extraterrestrials and/or UFOs?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

There is a collective pooping of the pants by a certain group of people.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I have not followed politics for a couple of years now, so I don't know what you mean.

Please explain.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yes!! the acknowledgement from President Trump himself. A serious issue that needs to be addressed and coming from him, you know he means business.

Ugh halp guyz! , i dont noes if i can take anymoe winning...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The story goes that there is a group of wealthy and well connected people who are deathly afraid this sort of thing will see the light of day. This group is into the pedo-stuff and pizza gate is, Trump did not mention pizza gate, a very shunned topic.
edit on 26-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

The story goes that there is a group of wealthy and well connected people who are deathly afraid this sort of thing will see the light of day. This group is into the pedo-stuff and pizza gate is, Trump did not mention pizza gate, a very shunned topic.

Has pizzagate not been debunked a few weeks back?
edit on 26-3-2017 by Elementone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
"A huge problem both internationally and domestically". The focus will be rather narrow domestically, ignoring completely the exploitation of vast numbers of undocumented workers by Big Agro and Livestock mega corp. That will remain business as usual.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementone

By whom?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth

By whom?

Read an Article on the Chronology of the incident from first mention of it to re tweets, 4chan mentions then re tweet as news then picked up by turkey and re tweeted again etc...

Will try to find the link for you.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Thank you.

~~~

Here is a possibly relevant discussion about the allegations by Jeff Rense and Jay Weidner:

Published on Mar 12, 2017

Jay Weidner lays out the things you need to know as we enter the final battle to save our way of life. The spread of PedoGate and PizzaGate in the Alt Media…and mocked in the MSM...is the final showdown.

Can we save our Government and the Republic itself or will depravity and Satanic evil take total control. This is an INTENSE conversation which hits all the critical points as we, an allegedly intelligent civilization, must decide which path to follow in these dark and deadly days. Don't miss this riveting discussion!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I just watched 60 minutes about 2 seconds ago and they were talking about fake news. Pgate was invented by a fake news website. Thats what 60 mins just told me

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I dont think. 60 minutes thinks for me. So much easier.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Cant find the article but just realized most of the content came from New York Time's Dissecting the #PizzaGate.

And here I found an article debunking the NYT's debunking of pizzagate here Debunking the Debunkers. It is a website I am not familiar with. This I did not know though :

I also find it interesting that there is no mention of the fact that the armed North Carolina man has since been exposed as a paid crisis actor with an active IMDB page.

I will have to investigate to see if this claim is true.

Maybe someone will make a story about debunking the debunker of the debunker.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Its settled already. I already told you 60 minutes debunked it. Heck, they even had the pizza dude on and he denied it. So.....

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I don't believe everything the MSM tells me and I don't believe everything the conspiracy Theorists tell me. The truth lies somewhere in between. Or maybe under the veil of secrecy there is absolutely nothing to be found.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Ha! Thats the same thing my lawyer said when i was going through a divorce. Both sides lie n the truth is somewhere in between. Good times

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Usually sarcasm goes right over my head.

But I suppose you are saying that most people go along to get along?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Depends on who you believe. If I were involved with this and owned, oh let's say a media news outlet, I would for sure make it a point to dis-spell this as a crazy conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

It may have come out of a "fake" news site, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Catholic priests had a huge problem that is supposed to be handled now, it happens. It gets covered up til it pops.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join