It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks releases Vault 7!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Rosinitiate

If the dump is only in regards to how the gov't spies on its citizens with no limits than meh.

Seriously , you have to be under a rock to not be already aware of this and the ones that aren't aware they could care less within 3-2-1 seconds. Not diminishing the wkileaks, but people just don't give a damn about their privacy.

You know, according to the video I posted earlier, they advise WL of being CIA and they (CIA) are running interference to Anon's Vault 7 (7th flr shadow group) initiative.

Yeah but the same goes to anon.

I find it interesting that these so called bombshell leaks are typically on things that the majority of the public is aware about deep down.

Its hard to tell which way is up ,down,left , and right nowadays. Some say thats the way the like it.

edit on 04331America/ChicagoTue, 07 Mar 2017 08:04:10 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Keep in mind this is only part one of Vault 7. Lots of interesting stuff so far. The cia has been spying on us and monitoring everything, using malware to invade our pc's, phones, cars, speakers. Sure we already knew they were doing this for the most part, but now there's concrete evidence. Nothing to sneeze at. What Snowden told you the NSA is doing, the CIA is doing.

Example: "ABILITY TO PERFORM SYSTEM OPERATIONS ON WIN7 WITHOUT ANY USER NOTIFICATION OR PROMPT" was surprising to me. Anti-Virus seems to be compromised and even your cars. They also dropped the code but the page seems to be down where it was.

In addition to its operations in Langley, Virginia the CIA also uses the U.S. consulate in Frankfurt as a covert base for its hackers covering Europe, the Middle East and Africa.

Here is the WikiLeaks press release:
wikileaks . org/ciav7p1/#PRESS

more info on frankfurt

edit on 7-3-2017 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)

The passphrase ended up being "SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheWinds" A JFK quote on what he was going to do to the CIA am I right?
edit on 7-3-2017 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

a reply to: Rosinitiate

If the dump is only in regards to how the gov't spies on its citizens with no limits than meh.

Seriously , you have to be under a rock to not be already aware of this and the ones that aren't aware they could care less within 3-2-1 seconds. Not diminishing the wkileaks, but people just don't give a damn about their privacy.

You know, according to the video I posted earlier, they advise WL of being CIA and they (CIA) are running interference to Anon's Vault 7 (7th flr shadow group) initiative.

Yeah but the same goes to anon.

I find it interesting that these so called bombshell leaks are typically on things that the majority of the public is aware about deep down.

That's not lost on me either.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Interesting points you bring up although i am holding out hope that the human race won't be so shallow when this is all public knowledge I can however see your point and will just have to keep my fingers crossed you are wrong on this one

link   

edit on 7/3/2017 by coldlikecustard because: double post

link   

edit on 7/3/2017 by coldlikecustard because: triple post

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard

Interesting points you bring up although i am holding out hope that the human race won't be so shallow when this is all public knowledge I can however see your point and will just have to keep my fingers crossed you are wrong on this one

When Snowden revealed his information they just had Congress legalize it retroactively.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard

If it helps any, I hope I'm wrong too

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
From the release:

Has WikiLeaks already 'mined' all the best stories? No. WikiLeaks has intentionally not written up hundreds of impactful stories to encourage others to find them and so create expertise in the area for subsequent parts in the series. They're there. Look. Those who demonstrate journalistic excellence may be considered for early access to future parts.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This has been going on since the late 1980s / early 1990s and you are just now convinced that its happening ??
There are specialized units that have been reading people's mail since before WW2.

One more time, I will quote the first rule of Intelligence.

1. There are no rules
2. But what if ? (See rule #1)

Buck
edit on 7-3-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Funny thing though, with regards to spying through computers.
I have a relative who was in the military, we wrote to each other through FB, and this relative warned me or told me about things sometimes, which I responded and asked some more. Not really classified or secretive stuff, you'd think anyways, but everytime, EVERYTIME that subject came about, I was pushed out from my fb account not able to login for several hours.

This only happened during the period of time that subject came up with this relative. Maybe we had those conversations 7-10 times during a period of 1 year. Everytime I got bumped out of my fb account, not able to login, error messages appeared.
This was over 2 yrs ago and hasn't happened once since. (we stopped talking about it then).

A bit odd.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

There were rumors of TV's spying on us back in 1997. I forget where I had read it, I wanna say Mad magazine of all places.
edit on 7-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If anything this might shake up the deep state. Maybe get some people to resign and replaced with Trump people? We think they are invincible but this is truly not the case. They have an Achilles heel and it's somewhere. A great start.

If nothing else we have a list of vulnerabilities and much more to go through.
w i k i leaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The Wikileaks press conference was hacked? Wiki twitter

The timing of this dump sure does smell like Russia coming to Trump's rescue...

edit on 3/7/2017 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I find this interesting.

UMBRAGE

The CIA's hand crafted hacking techniques pose a problem for the agency. Each technique it has created forms a "fingerprint" that can be used by forensic investigators to attribute multiple different attacks to the same entity.

This is analogous to finding the same distinctive knife wound on multiple separate murder victims. The unique wounding style creates suspicion that a single murderer is responsible. As soon one murder in the set is solved then the other murders also find likely attribution.

The CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.

UMBRAGE components cover keyloggers, password collection, webcam capture, data destruction, persistence, privilege escalation, stealth, anti-virus (PSP) avoidance and survey techniques.

www.zerohedge.com...

In other words, the CIA has the ability to hack someone and make it look like the Russians did it.

What if all of this talk of Russia hacking the DNC was actually just the CIA framing Russia. Clearly they have the tech for it.

This could be huge.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
The Wikileaks press conference was hacked? Wiki twitter

The timing of this dump sure does smell like Russia coming to Trump's rescue...

The video I posted and that WL is a tool of the right. So it would be fitting.

A lot of information in that video, I recommend everyone watch and form their own conclusion.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
anyone wanna tell me why a jpeg of Ricky Bobby is in the files?
edit on 7-3-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I find this interesting.

UMBRAGE

The CIA's hand crafted hacking techniques pose a problem for the agency. Each technique it has created forms a "fingerprint" that can be used by forensic investigators to attribute multiple different attacks to the same entity.

This is analogous to finding the same distinctive knife wound on multiple separate murder victims. The unique wounding style creates suspicion that a single murderer is responsible. As soon one murder in the set is solved then the other murders also find likely attribution.

The CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.

UMBRAGE components cover keyloggers, password collection, webcam capture, data destruction, persistence, privilege escalation, stealth, anti-virus (PSP) avoidance and survey techniques.

www.zerohedge.com...

In other words, the CIA has the ability to hack someone and make it look like the Russians did it.

What if all of this talk of Russia hacking the DNC was actually just the CIA framing Russia. Clearly they have the tech for it.

This could be huge.

It's easy to frame someone else when you have unlimited funding, complete control of the media, and control of individuals in charge of investigations.
Why do you think they were to be scattered into the wind to begin with?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Arrestme

And sometimes, if i tell people that Germany is nothing else than an US outpost to spy on europes people, economy and for their worldwide drone murders, then i am the weird conspiracy theorist. But everybody that wants to know about this US behaviour can reaqd about it, since years. It´s no secret anymore. But people are to busy with facebooking and tweeting and spreading all of their sensible and, as they think, useless data around the web. Because "they have nothing to hide"... Not even their privacy anymore...

Frankfurt is just one of these spots, Bad Aibling is also very known for spying on all of us. But there are even antennas, listening devices in Berlin, on the roof of the US embassy, for example. And masses of US three letter agnecies working on german ground(for sure not for german peoples interest), mostly hidden and unknown by the german public.

If you have "best friends" like that, in addition to the new orange commander in tweet...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
anyone wanna tell me why a jpeg of Ricky Bobby is in the files?

It's a jab at all the people who catch on to this story a week from now.

"If you're not first, you're last."

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join