It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had three minutes with Donald Trump, what would you tell him?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: angeldoll

a reply to: angeldoll

Shut down CNN, set a government TV channel. Fine companies that hire illegals with 3 days shut down. Send all violent protesters to Guantanamo. Get Military control in the streets for a while, until you fix the country and the libtards see good results. Get Soros out of here.

Maybe it's the Grand Marnier, but that seems like a really obnoxious, North Korean-esque thing to say. I don't think I've read your posts before, so not sure if you are kidding. I hope you are?

Just call it a prophecy. I lived in countries with similar situations, I've seen and lived under left and right coup governments, also saw auto coup governments. This is a prelude that taste like deja vu to me. Sadly unavoidable, thanks to 8 years of mental intoxication of people.

Then you should know better.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I would ask . Whats the deal with UFOs .

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: namelesss

If you had three minutes with Donald Trump, what would you tell him?

1) I wouldn't let him touch me.
2) We'd just silently have a cup of tea.
Why silently?
Because there is no way that he is capable of understanding anything that I might say. It would be a waste, and just upset l'Enfant Orange.
So, we'd sip tea and enjoy the garden...

Surely you could think of something in a 140 characters or less?

Hon, I am not a bird, I do not 'Tweet'! *__-
No, no matter how many letters, he wouldn't get it.
With some people, one can only smile, Love them, and remain silent.

You are right, of course.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
I would ask . Whats the deal with UFOs .

He doesn't know! If it's not about him he doesn't care! Wake up and smell the Grand Marnier!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Shut down CNN, set a government TV channel. Fine companies that hire illegals with 3 days shut down. Send all violent protesters to Guantanamo. Get Military control in the streets for a while, until you fix the country and the libtards see good results. Get Soros out of here.

Maybe it's the Grand Marnier, but that seems like a really obnoxious, North Korean-esque thing to say. I don't think I've read your posts before, so not sure if you are kidding. I hope you are?

Just call it a prophecy. I lived in countries with similar situations, I've seen and lived under left and right coup governments, also saw auto coup governments. This is a prelude that taste like deja vu to me. Sadly unavoidable, thanks to 8 years of mental intoxication of people.

Then you should know better.

Enough to see the pattern.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Somebody here has an avatar of my shirt. Trump standing on a tank, all American as hell. The thumbnail does no justice to all of the nuanced details in the image. It's my favorite shirt. It only needs his autograph.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
My three minutes with the Donald would start with an ear nibble and lick on his turkey wattle neck... then I'd tersely whisper in his ear about how We know he's a stooge of the deep state and, as he presumably struggles to get away, I'd ask if he wanted to go antiquing in New England, while grabbing his essentials and squeezing to emphasize every syllable while staring directly into his rheumy eyes.

I figure it would be funny (to me) and it's doubtful he'd prosecute due to fear the story would get out... I mean, really, what could anyone say to that man that would have any impact?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

First I would shake his hand and pull him toward me.

He would know who he was dealing with then.

After the greetings and salutations, I would look up at the ceiling to see if he looked up also.

I would then know how to proceed from his response.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

First I would shake his hand and pull him toward me.

If you got a chance - this is funny. "Trump doesn't know how to shake hands".

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
.....Keep yanking on that wedgie you got on the Left.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Three words..."How can I help??"

Sorry if someone already said this, but I mean it!!

Don't need three (3) minutes...only three (3) seconds!!

Sorry

You're such a good boy. I bet you got high marks in school in "gets along with others", and "follows the rules".

Hee, hee, hee...that's actually funny!!!

LOL!!!

Ummmm...yeah I got a "trophy" for 'showing up' in little league too, just like you! (NOT).

Feeling "un-triggered" now?????

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

What would you tell him? You've got three minutes, GO!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

... I mean, really, what could anyone say to that man that would have any impact?

I don't know. I hear he bases his opinions based on the last person he talked to! Maybe you could do some good.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Feeling "un-triggered" now?????

I'm not triggered but thank you for playing. Please try again later.
edit on 2/17/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

What would you tell him? You've got three minutes, GO!

Just posted it, and it wouldn't take 3 minutes.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Oh wait!!....stop the presses! The new Grand Theft Auto ver. 15.07 is out now, and so is the new Call of Duty; Spec-Warrior, Red Team Alpha, The Bad Men! Dammit, they released both games on the same day!!

There’s not enough room in your Mom’s basement for all the “players” is there??? Golly Gee!

Now, I know the rent is cheap (free even), but doesn’t the lack of sunlight really get on your nerves sometimes???

LOL!!!

LOLOLOL….ROFLMAO!!!

Keep ‘em comin’ big boy!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Oh wait!!....stop the presses! The new Grand Theft Auto ver. 15.07 is out now, and so is the new Call of Duty; Spec-Warrior, Red Team Alpha, The Bad Men! Dammit, they released both games on the same day!!

There’s not enough room in your Mom’s basement for all the “players” is there??? Golly Gee!

Now, I know the rent is cheap (free even), but doesn’t the lack of sunlight really get on your nerves sometimes???

LOL!!!

LOLOLOL….ROFLMAO!!!

Keep ‘em comin’ big boy!

Surely that's not the best you've got.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Not even close!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm going with one minute per question...

1. Did you want to have sex with your daughter before she had plastic surgery? (this one may take the whole time if he gets excited about it)

2. After you subtract your debt from your capital and cash, how many figures come after that minus sign?

3. Are you man enough to arm wrestle me right now? You lose, you step down… and take Pence with you. If arm wrestling seems unfair I'd also wager that I can take you in tic-tac-toe.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

OOOOoooooohhhhh, a real tough guy!

...a tic-tac-toe bully even!!

LOL!!!

I'll bet those chest bumps with Urkle are fun too, huh?

P.S. You think you're man enough to "arm wrestle" Obama???? Or, doesn't that count?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join