It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots Super Bowl Win Sparks Torrent of Racial Hate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Simple solution if you hate "white America", head down town to the embassy of Somalia, Zimbabwe, Eritrea, Ghana, Nigeria etc etc and get a working visa and build your new life in a "Black" country where you can enjoy all the aspects of domestic black dominated sports...

Effing awesome. And nothing on any kind of grounds of 'if you dont like it get out', but on the raw premise of go see how other exclusive societies (which is essentially all of them outside of the 'western world') appreciate their multicultural BS obsessionism they spin.

They wont ever do it, of course, they wont even respond to such noise.......
edit on 9-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Fake news.. well, if you feel the need to make that judgement.

It's not like these people haven't set a precedence with similar antics before a thousand times over already.

This is hardly out of character for the regressive left, in fact it's in keeping with their character a 100%. That's what happens when solipsistic mass delusions replaces all traces of actual liberalism.

And it'll only get worse..

Honestly, I think the US is f*cked. I used to think that Sweden was the most idiotically progressive country on the planet but American SJW's have actually managed to top it. Sweden's race relations seem downright harmonic in comparison, especially now with Trump in charge.

This about sums it up, the alchemy of racism:

It's almost creepy reading this list.. because this is basically a formula for creating fascists and racists. A social engineering formula designed for that specific purpose. Something tells me this very formula was created by some very clever people a very long time ago. And it is only now reaching its culmination or its active stage where it starts fulfilling its true purpose.

Well, I don't know why I'm saying this as if it was some big mystery.. we've been saying this on ATS for years and years already.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Now wait a damned minute.

Patriots winning the Superbowl cannot be shown to be anything other than what it was, an absolute spectacle to rival any sporting event or achievement I could possibly name. I am not a fan of the game, I think its an idiots version of Rugby. But even I was impressed by that game, when pressed into watching it with that loneliest of people, a British NFL fan, who happens to be a friend of mine.

The idea that racial prejudice some how affected the outcome of the game is... well, frankly absurd. I watched that game myself, live. There was no bias expressed toward or against either team by the officials, all the touchdowns that were made were counted, all the kicks that found their mark added to the tally, all the moves and plays observed and noted accurately... to suggest that bias affected the outcome of the game is ludicrous. Furthermore, its down right prejudiced. Put simply, there is only one group of people who can possibly take the brunt of peoples ire for the fact that the Falcons failed to win, and that is the team themselves. During the first half, and a decent portion of the second, they had the game in the bag, and all they had to do, was keep up the pace. They failed. They did not have the stamina to keep up the pressure, and the MOMENT that the Patriots knew it, they started making inroads, making moves and plays that opened up their opposition like a fishmongers knife, and enacted the single most impressive comeback imaginable.

I really, and I mean REALLY cannot understand where people get the idea that race has anything to do with the outcome of that game. The better team won, and it was nothing to do with what wavelength of light is reflected by the skin of the team members. It came down to which team had the determination to keep playing their socks off till the end of the game, and this time it was the Patriots.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester

That needs to be the thread, the top thread, for about a month. That alone could spell the end of an otherwise inevitable race war that would potentially score the end of western civilization.
edit on 9-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I tried to watch it for the first time but in the end my computer was more interesting, I wouldn't understand the game anyway.

I had the TV on in the background and I only caught the half time show, I figured as a conspiracy theorist I could watch out for supposedly occult shenanigans. Didn't catch anything but I'm sure they've analysed that half time show to death by now.

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You should do a thread about it then.. I would myself but I don't really like creating threads. Too much of a commitment for me..(yeah I'm never getting married)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Before I read the OP. I will say, of course the super bowl is racist!!! Can anybody tell me what is not racist these days? This is a bunch of bull#! And I don't even like (American) football. These idiots need to get a grip. And

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
"White people been showing y'all that they're in control very aggressively lately. Donald Trump winning. The Patriots winning smh,"

As a southern man, I really don't appreciate the use of the word "y'all" here. Just saying. Get the # over it!!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Ok, so I just verified these Twitter accounts are real - all of them except Saabreen Ahmed as her account was private. And I doubt they're alt-right trolls as these accounts are hardly new.. putting this much effort into something like this, all these photos. It's highly unlikely that these accounts are fake.

As for the specific Tweets I don't really have the time to hunt them down. It's possible though that if they can't be found that they were deleted once the article was published. But honestly, at this point would it really surprise you if these tweets were real?

Totally fake. Funny how most vocal opponents against MSM and "fake news" on ATS are those who makes threads based on random screenshots from social media that can't be verified

Funny how you claim "most" of the people who have claimed MSM news is fake have created fake threads.

Hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godz Enigma

I saw a lot of those tweets you just quoted. So many of them were posted by trolls..( new accounts) i know this because i checked when i saw them. IMO humans need to take what they see on twitter with a grain of salt. Twitter is NOT America...it's not even mainstream opinion anymore. The above tweets you are using as an example of racist behavior were created to do JUST THAT...invoke anger, divide. No proof the users are African american. More like alt-right pepe's stirring the pot. smarten up people.

Agreed. I'm not very tech savy so forgive me in asking. Could someone build a bot or program that tracks down who makes these tweets/posts? It sure would be great to see these fools on TV realizing the whole world knows you support racial division...

People hiding behind their phones and computer screens anonymously is not doing any good. People need to be held accountable for their mouths.
Some might even grow up a little.
edit on 292017 by Natas0114 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Should white people get angry and 'shake their heads' every time an NBA game ends.... as 'the black people have won' ?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Watched it on and off here in Australia , pretty sure i seen two white quarterbacks and two white coaches . Be interesting to break it down from there . I watched the last third of the game more intently and i promise you minstrels will sing songs about this .
edit on 9-2-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

They always have problems with white males that have done nothing wrong.

This is what made me start questioning the SJWs. As a blonde white male, I periodically get targeted at random and without cause. Not all social justice people do it, but almost all of them are silent when others do it.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

....During the first half, and a decent portion of the second, they (ATLANTA) had the game in the bag, and all they had to do, was keep up the pace. They failed. They did not have the stamina to keep up the pressure, and the MOMENT that the Patriots knew it, they started making inroads, making moves and plays that opened up their opposition like a fishmongers knife, and enacted the single most impressive comeback imaginable.

... It came down to which team had the determination to keep playing their socks off till the end of the game, and this time it was the Patriots.

at the 3rd quarter with the score 28-3.... the referees started calling every play a 'pass interference' play against the Falcons defense
the Pats then got the idea that the whole game situation/momentum had swung in their favor
even to the point that the Pats were not concerned at wasting 'official playing time' on ineffective plays towards a very close goal-line....
for some unaccountable reason the Pats collectively 'knew' that the Victory was Theirs in the End....

to my eyes, the Falcons relaxed their one-on-one defense because of the play-after-play result of a 'Automatic first-down' that began at the Pats own 35 yard line and advanced on penalties to the Falcon 35 in something like 6 consecutive penalties for pass interference=first down...
to the Falcons collective thinking, the game shifted from 11 players VS 11 players --->>> to Atlanta versus the Pats plus the Ref's/Ump's

Now.... That is the real narrative...not the fable of your post....
But we the public will not be told that side of the story by the Falcons... out of Pride and 'manning up' & not holding out excuses
edit on th28148665120809402017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: TrueBrit

....During the first half, and a decent portion of the second, they (ATLANTA) had the game in the bag, and all they had to do, was keep up the pace. They failed. They did not have the stamina to keep up the pressure, and the MOMENT that the Patriots knew it, they started making inroads, making moves and plays that opened up their opposition like a fishmongers knife, and enacted the single most impressive comeback imaginable.

... It came down to which team had the determination to keep playing their socks off till the end of the game, and this time it was the Patriots.

at the 3rd quarter with the score 28-3.... the referees started calling every play a 'pass interference' play against the Falcons defense
the Pats then got the idea that the whole game situation/momentum had swung in their favor
even to the point that the Pats were not concerned at wasting 'official playing time' on ineffective plays towards a very close goal-line....
for some unaccountable reason the Pats collectively 'knew' that the Victory was Theirs in the End....

to my eyes, the Falcons relaxed their one-on-one defense because of the play-after-play result of a 'Automatic first-down' that began in their own 35 yard line and advanced on penalties to the Falcon 35 in something like 6 consecutive penalties for pass interference... to the Falcons the game shifted from 11 players VS 11 players --->>> to Atlanta versus the
Pats plus the Ref's/Ump's

Don't forget that the Refs and Pat's sabotaged Ryan's headset. I mean this had to be done so the Pat's could come back , the penalties wouldn't be enough for the Pat's to overcome.

Those Patriot cheerleaders were suspicious too, can't put my finger on it though, I still dissecting the tape on those girls.

How about this novel idea, the Falcons created penalties !

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I raged a bit about the Pats winning...but thats because it looked much more like a payoff rather than a great game. (Patriot receivers couldn't get open for 3 quarters suddenly they could not be covered in the 4th) But... those statements... make me want to drink and cry for the future.

ETA: Not an atlanta fan, just as a Florida born and raised person I detest the NE in general... sick to death of them snowbirds coming to florida and telling us how we do everything wrong and should change the way things are done to better suit the yankees.
edit on 9-2-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I raged a bit about the Pats winning...but thats because it looked much more like a payoff rather than a great game. (Patriot receivers couldn't get open for 3 quarters suddenly they could not be covered in the 4th) But... those statements... make me want to drink and cry for the future.

You mean "go back to drinking and crying" because something must have clouded your perspective during the game.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

You mean "go back to drinking and crying" because something must have clouded your perspective during the game.

Relax pudding... its a game, I was irritated at the time... now I no longer care, because all in all it does not matter in the scheme of things...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think it was the Falcon defensive secondary that stole Brady's shirt. I mean they hanging-on to the Pat's receivers jerseys pretty much the entire game. And you wonder why they were getting defensive holding penalties. You people were clearly watching some Falcon-Pats game being broadcast from a parallel universe. Sore losers.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
To be fair white supremacists also made a big deal out of the Patriots winning. Case in point Richard "The Nazi That Got Punched In The Face" Spencer.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
But the racism tag is just plain nuts. Both teams have a white owner, white coach, white QB, mostly black team. How is the Patriots winning any different than if the Falcons had won?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join