It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we have ATS back, please?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Everything was Spontaneous on ATS before 2012, after 2012 everything died with that year.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
True enough, however it puts more power in the individual if the President senses that and perhaps starts to react with respect as well.

I am usually an optimist but to be honest in this case I am not.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
it was exactly the same jadedness with all the political threads that motivated me to go and find some subjects to research to provide some relief. I've managed to put together four Mystery History threads based around the area I live in, and I plan to do more.

Im not attempting to self publicise, but I can tell you that researching and compiling these threads was a very enjoyable way of being the change I wanted to happen. There are almost certain to be some under explored subjects around the area you live in, and I found that ATS members are very glad to hear about them at the moment. Why not give it a try, I'm glad I did.

reply to: ForteanOrg

edit on 10-2-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

It would be lovely and respectful to hear what the site owners have to say?

It used to be quite common to see the three site owners posting in threads.....I think its something of a rarity nowadays.
Same with the senior Admin and long standing Mods.
Back then it all seemed a bit more intimate and there was more of a collective feel about things.

Not all progress is for the best.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

It would be lovely and respectful to hear what the site owners have to say?

It used to be quite common to see the three site owners posting in threads.....I think its something of a rarity nowadays.
Same with the senior Admin and long standing Mods.
Back then it all seemed a bit more intimate and there was more of a collective feel about things.

Not all progress is for the best.

Tis sad indeed when the user no longer matters...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Dnied

You think that the failed predictions of the end of the world by 2012 had something to do with it? In fact it wasnt the Apocalypse but somethings got destroyed.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Tis sad indeed when the user no longer matters...

I'm not sure it's a case of the user's no longer mattering to the owners - they've all invested a hell of a lot of time, effort and even money into ATS - it's just that it's grown and morphed into something bigger than they ever envisaged.

And of course they've grown and developed both personally and professionally.

For various reasons I don't post here as much as I used to, I'm sure its the same for the three amigo's.

But knowing and understanding that doesn't make me any less nostalgic for the 'old days'.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
+1

I know Donald Trump is funny and everything, but can we talk about secret illuminati shapeshifting UFOs from planet X that will arrive on our flat earth in 2012 for a bit? Even some Mandella Effect?

9/11 was an inside job?
edit on 10-2-2017 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

As I already posted, the current political atmosphere has everything to do with conspiracy and this is a conspiracy website. I have posted extensively on the materials of Antony Sutton who first exposed the Order of Skull and Bones of which both John Kerry and Former Prez Bush are members. Then there's the Rothschilds and the 13 bloodlines and countless other aspects of conspiracies to take over the world by an elite cabal. Even the extraterrestrial stuff ties in. Then you have the concept of Fallen Angels running government and that ties into religion. You just have to put the pieces together. Some people here might imagine I'm just a partisan neocon type but I'm not though I lean right/libertarian my awareness of evil is extensive. David Rockefeller stated something about if the people only knew what they were doing .....I've explained many times here the depopulation efforts of the cabal and planned parenthood is Margaret Sanger the racist supported by Rockefeller and here are people condemning the very man trying to fix this stuff. The one man who challenged the cabal on both sides of the aisle. Everything is fine here except the nastiness. I do tire of the "racist" name calling as a way to shut down honest discussion. There are lots of people here who do get it though.
edit on 10-2-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I remember the ATS "old days"

We didn't get cookies for using the Alert function back then...it was horrible.

edit on 10-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Here's the thing about 2012. There's what "apocalypse" MEANS and then there's what the Western mind THINKS "apocalypse" means. Never shall the two meet.
The Western media made the whole Mayan prophecy thing seem to be a warning of disaster and destruction, when in truth it was a prediction of a shift in consciousness.
Naturally, when December 21 of 2012 came and went and there wasn't the propagandized meteorites, asteroids and earthquakes, it left a "bad" taste in the mouth of those who had been propagandized to believe that was going to happen.
edit on 10-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Wait, they give out cookies for narcing on people now? I think I may report myself if there's free chow involved.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: olaru12

Wait, they give out cookies for narcing on people now? I think I may report myself if there's free chow involved.

Yes, but what they don't tell you is that those cookies have gone past their eat by date and that staff are trying to get rid of them...

A little bird told me that ATS got a whole batch of them that fell of a Chinese lorry about 15 years ago.

Warmest

Lags
edit on 10-2-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap grammar

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Yea, but what they don't tell you is those cookies have gone past their eat by date and that staff are trying to get rid of them...

You're talking to someone who eats stuff off the floor.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Yea, but what they don't tell you is those cookies have gone past their eat by date and that staff are trying to get rid of them...

You're talking to someone who eats stuff off the floor.

*Passes AugustusMasonicus a big box of Smecta*

healthtipsing.com...

Enjoy

Warmest

Lags

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

Can we have ATS back, please? The ATS that had inspiring, respectful discussions, in which nobody felt the need to raise himself by killing another and step on his corpse? The one bubbling with theories, the one that often had fortean news before any other source had? The one that had threads about UFO's, ghosts, leprechauns, levitations and remote viewing on the front page, instead of item after item about American politics? And, may I add: I've never seen such disrespect for manners and decorum before in my life as here, on ATS, lately.

. Found this site sott.net give it a try.

Lol, you have "brass balls" mentioning SOTT or godlikeproductions around here. Lol. ATS has been at odds with those two sites for years. Lol. I don't disagree with what you're saying, but..... There was a time if you even so much as mentioned one of those two sites here your comment would be removed. Lol. Kudos.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: vlawde

As I already posted, the current political atmosphere has everything to do with conspiracy and this is a conspiracy website.

Well, any threads on that are of course totally in line with what ATS is all about. But that should make up for say at best 10 percent of all the political threads we've seen lately. And, yes, as you point out too: such threads do not need to be (and mostly aren't) filled with nasty comments.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I'd agree. The complaints are from the angle that there's too much of a partisan/agenda ridden tone to almost all of it. Of course, it's the members who continue to give those types of threads prominence by replying to and flagging them. Soooo.... Shrug...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I'd agree. The complaints are from the angle that there's too much of a partisan/agenda ridden tone to almost all of it. Of course, it's the members who continue to give those types of threads prominence by replying to and flagging them. Soooo.... Shrug...
Some of that partisan bickering is due to the Hegelian dialectic employed by the Elites to create conflict. Then the employ conflict management by providing their One World Govt solution.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

No doubt. That's a primary tactic. Has been for centuries. Keep the masses divided.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join