It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Guest Goes Nuts, Compares White America and Police to ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'm not sure how it's worse than ISIS. We're not rounding people up and burning anyone alive or dropping them off buildings or crucifying them or beheading them or ...

Oh but we don't think like the Right, so we are evil scum.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Evil? No. Wrong? Maybe.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think there is a trend to call out stuff like this now, hopefully

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Jefferton

Evil? No. Wrong? Maybe.

Tell that to the witch-hunters.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I don't think any of you paid attention to the video. He was repeating Rudy Giuliani's logic and saying it was wrong. He was saying that, by Giuliani's logic, white America is the most dangerous element to white America.

He wasn't saying he agreed. He was pointing out that it was stupid logic.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
There are witch-hunters on both sides.

Like the BuzzFeed reporter who wrote up that hit piece on the Gaines couple from HGTV.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha
Well yes and no.

He first started off equating police brutality on blacks to that of ISIS, then backtracked that statement when challenged by the anchor.

He's kind of all over the place and I'm not sure he has all his points well thought out.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
But, I do think the thread title is a little much. The guy didn't exactly go nuts or anything. It's just a fast paced debate or conversation, really.

And honestly if folks want to be able to disagree or argue against his point, then it's well worth the time to at least listen to what his point is, as terriblly thought out as it was.

You can't argue against a position that you don't understand.

While I'm always caught wondering why CNN is always allowing racists and hateful people on, I also enjoy being able to hear exactly what it is that they are thinking.
edit on 18-1-2017 by Chickensalad because: grammar

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
a reply to: Abysha
Well yes and no.

He first started off equating police brutality on blacks to that of ISIS, then backtracked that statement when challenged by the anchor.

He's kind of all over the place and I'm not sure he has all his points well thought out.

He also said speaking of Trump's election "He appealed to the worst demons in our collective enterprise"

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Yea, and then the "race-baiting" CNN anchor pointed out 3 color-neutral topics that were very high-interest to Trump supporters.

So, on this one, I actually have to hand it to CNN for actually debating the facts instead of just giving a racist his soap box and not challenging him.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
CNN spins, ATS keeps it spinning.

nice try.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

I think they knew exactly what they were going to get with this guy, wanted to provide him the platform for it while trying to distance themselves from it.

imo

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

that's actually kinda catchy, lys.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

I'm not sure how it's worse than ISIS. We're not rounding people up and burning anyone alive or dropping them off buildings or crucifying them or beheading them or ...

Oh but we don't think like the Right, so we are evil scum.

no, just wrong. But if you pay attention, you can learn.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I mean it.

They are coming unglued.

Racist, violent, bigoted, just look at any college campus where they are denying free speech!

Leftists really do hate freedom and it is showing!

oh now, don't worry your pretty little white head about it.....cops will get back to the their job of jailin' and shootin' black people with impunity, soon enough....and, as a bonus, they got ole' jeff sessions of Alabama as the attorney general to back them up...let's remember that civil rights are only for white people.
besides, according to trump, black people only live in burnt out, drug infested, crime-ridden ghettos

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

a reply to: ColdWisdom

I mean it.

They are coming unglued.

Racist, violent, bigoted, just look at any college campus where they are denying free speech!

Leftists really do hate freedom and it is showing!

oh now, don't worry your pretty little white head about it.....cops will get back to the their job of jailin' and shootin' black people with impunity, soon enough....and, as a bonus, they got ole' jeff sessions of Alabama as the attorney general to back them up...let's remember that civil rights are only for white people.
besides, according to trump, black people only live in burnt out, drug infested, crime-ridden ghettos

This is exactly what I mean in my post above. Sometimes you just have to hear exactly how someone thinks before you can argue against it.
Fortunately for the quoted poster, I don't argue with children.

edit on 18-1-2017 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

More CNN fake news and faux outrage.

Sounds about right.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Wow, he's almost as butthurt as the racist black woman on CNN that refused to call the 4 black oxygen thieves that tortured the white kid a hate crime.

Almost as butthurt as MSNBCs Racist Madcow

Almost as butthurt as Hillary, Obuma and all their emotionally charged supporters.

Again, people like him are why America will never be able to move forward past racism because these people are addicted to it, they need a racist fix like a junkie needs his drugs.

edit on 18-1-2017 by Sublimecraft because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

We're finally seeing how racist leftists are.

This is good news.

Disagree.

This is what he's willing to say on CNN. Imagine what he says at the dinner table.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

To compare Dyson to a Klansmen is ridiculous; there is no comparison.

You then know nothing about the history of the KKK.

And BTW he wasn’t comparing white America in general to ISIS but historical Klansmen like acts by White Americans on black Americans, which are ISIS like.

You may disagree with him that race caused Trump to win but that idea doesn’t make one a black equivalent to a Klansmen

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join