It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Guest Goes Nuts, Compares White America and Police to ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
CNN is circling the drain! This is Eric Dyson. If you do a minimal amount of searching you'll find he is a well documented anti-white racist. He's a typical extreme left wing academic who preaches racial hatred in a a way that it sounds like he's giving a college lecture. And make no mistake, he gives lectures like this all the time. In this man's mind white people are the ultimate evil and we're always plotting against people who aren't white. He's no different than a paranoid Klansman. The only difference is this guy is given respect and a platform to spread his hatred.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
CNN: We've been exposed, may as well go full throttle, all in with the bat# craziness...

lol

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Even the reporters seemed pretty taken aback.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This white-hate racism has gotten pretty mainstream the last few years, eh?

I'm told it's been a problem for a long time, but I don't see it where I live.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
WOW, Even before you play the video...Just look at those WHACKED OUT CRAZY EYES...EEEKKKK
CNN = COMEDY GOLD
CNN motto "ALL SPIN ALL THE TIME"

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
They call me Mohammed Al-Coloradi.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

It perplexes me how CNN doesn't see how painfully transparent and dumb they look.
I LOVED last week when Trump wouldn't answer their question and called them fake news.hahaha
The guy asking the question even made himself look like a fool there too by carrying on.

CNN *screw the news,thats not what we do!!!*

edit on 18-1-2017 by Swizzle because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
We call that B.S., shuckin and jiving! He said a whole load of nothing. College professor? Yup fits the job description perfectly!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Fox has been full nutballz for years. CNN will have many many many, many nutballzy years ahead of them. Don't think your salivating will end them any time soon.

Sorry.
edit on 18-1-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Fox has been full nutballz for years. CNN will have many many many, many nutballzy years ahead of them. Don't think your salivating will end them any time soon.

Sorry.

That is so true...Because how will the Liberals get their next marching orders without the ALL SEEING ALL KNOWING FOUNTAIN OF TRUTH

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

We're finally seeing how racist leftists are.

This is good news.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You're such an optimist.

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I mean it.

They are coming unglued.

Racist, violent, bigoted, just look at any college campus where they are denying free speech!

Leftists really do hate freedom and it is showing!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You'd come pretty close to being pulled off the air if you broadcasted that sort of crap in my country

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
CNN: We've been exposed, may as well go full throttle, all in with the bat# craziness...

lol

You mean they might as well go full retard?

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

SPREAD THE WORD! Boycott products advertised by CNN and e-mail the companies to let them know why you're not buying ___________ until they pull their CNN advertising.

We The People can help our country by putting CNN out of business by reducing their bloated revenue streams.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We're finally seeing how racist leftists are.

This is good news.

Wait there are racists on BOTH sides???

This is new and shocking news.

Don't waste your amazingly new and insightful theory here. You NEED to make a new thread about this new amazing insightful theory you have.
It's just so new, and amazing, and insightful.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm so sick of people saying Trump was elected because everyone is racist....then how was Obama elected twice! Didn't he run against white men? This man is an absolute loon and is doing nothing but trying to widen the divide in this country.

From everything I have seen happening some will do anything they can to continue and breed the hate that is festering.

This man....and CNN should be ashamed.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm not sure how it's worse than ISIS. We're not rounding people up and burning anyone alive or dropping them off buildings or crucifying them or beheading them or ...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

According to former CNN journalist Amber Lyon the Obama administration often pays CNN direct for editorial content and stories to be aired as do foreign govenments,to hurt CNN you'd have to block this funding
edit on 18-1-2017 by khnum because: expand content

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join