It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Guest Goes Nuts, Compares White America and Police to ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Just one more notch in the noose for CNN. Their viewers really must really seriously get sick f them dogging Trump 24/7. Not even about that its Trump, talking negative about ANYONE 24/7 gets old, mind becomes numb and rebels against it. They lie way too much as well but are good at it.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: TheBulk

To compare Dyson to a Klansmen is ridiculous; there is no comparison.

You then know nothing about the history of the KKK.

And BTW he wasn’t comparing white America in general to ISIS but historical Klansmen like acts by White Americans on black Americans, which are ISIS like.

You may disagree with him that race caused Trump to win but that idea doesn’t make one a black equivalent to a Klansmen

Well, I was originally going to say that your post was an amazing example of rationalizing, but then realized that would be inaccurate.

What it actually is, is the biggest load of "packaged" crap I've read on this site all day.

And that's saying something.

edit on 1/18/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

besides, according to trump, black people only live in burnt out, drug infested, crime-ridden ghettos

You are not the first I have seen criticize Trump for this.

So let me get this straight. You and many on the left discuss how black people have it so bad from the police, about how blacks are still affected by slavery and Jim Crow, and how disenfranchised black people in America have it today.

The when Trump says he wants to solve the crime infested areas of the black community, wants to provides blacks with school choice, and wants to bring jobs into poor black areas, the left screams "Oh see Trump thinks all blacks are poor and criminals".

And progressives wonder why people are starting to turn their backs on them in droves.
edit on 19-1-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I mean it.

They are coming unglued.

Racist, violent, bigoted, just look at any college campus where they are denying free speech!

Leftists really do hate freedom and it is showing!

Denying free speech? How very laughable considering the man you supported melted down on Twitter when an actress exersised her right to free speech.

edit on 19/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I compared his racial paranoia to that you would find in the KKK.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
Denying free speech? How very laughable considering the man you supported melted down on Twitter when an actress exersised her right to free speech.

It seems to me that Trump was only exercising his own right to freedom of speech to respond to her. Notice that I'm not saying that he should've let himself get dragged into that, but merely that free speech is a two-way street.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

And BTW he wasn’t comparing white America in general to ISIS but historical Klansmen like acts by White Americans on black Americans, which are ISIS like.

You may disagree with him that race caused Trump to win but that idea doesn’t make one a black equivalent to a Klansmen

So it's history?

The klan are dems.

Why try to tie them to Trump?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Never go full regard.....

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

CNN - The Network just Dying to be Punched in the Face ............

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

It seems to me that Trump was only exercising his own right to freedom of speech to respond to her. Notice that I'm not saying that he should've let himself get dragged into that, but merely that free speech is a two-way street.

Sure. Trump is entitled to free speech as much as the next person. One might think that the President of the United States is above melting down on Twitter when people say mean things about him though.

I wonder if he'll use Twitter when he declares war on China?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I agree, yes, he needs to avoid getting into these crap slinging contests on Twitter if he's going to use it. Otherwise, though, I don't have an issue with it, as it allows him to speak directly to the public and to bypass the pro-Democrat filter of the mainstream media, and, obviously, that's why they don't like it. By the same token, if he announces bad policy on Twitter, I'd be a hell of a lot more concerned about the policy itself than the fact that he made the announcement on Twitter.

edit on 19-1-2017 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Oh it's real amongst some people, especially sjws. I see it here in NYC occasionally, and also in the non profits and gov offices I work in, which are 90% liberal. But it "doesn't matter because people of color don't have any power. #whitetears"

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal

originally posted by: Jefferton
Fox has been full nutballz for years. CNN will have many many many, many nutballzy years ahead of them. Don't think your salivating will end them any time soon.

Sorry.

That is so true...Because how will the Liberals get their next marching orders without the ALL SEEING ALL KNOWING FOUNTAIN OF TRUTH
You missed the point. Fox News is pretty bad too, just on the right. Yes, I admit, cnn is bad too.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

We're finally seeing how racist leftists are.

This is good news.

You mean *some* leftists.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

That guy is despicable...stand up, have some self respect.

Tired of hearing about 'race this, color that, sex this, blame that'.

So he's basically saying that the voting public is wrong and we need a dictator...he's saying that because some one fits into a 'group' or 'label' he and his media kind have given people that passes should be given?

Clearly, it was a close race, and clearly the Dems needed a better candidate.

Clearly, a large amount of the U.S. Citizens are done being talked down to, told what to think, having our rights intruded on, and watching those we elect take the cream of the crop and leave nothing for the rest of us except the debt they're blindly and stupidly plunging us into...and what's worse, they don't seem all that interested in doing their jobs we hired them for...

So, the message is this for that reporter idiot: DO YOUR JOB, LABELS YOU HAND OUT WON'T SAVE YOUR JOB.

Class this, color that, F all those dolts who hand out the divisive labels...we are ALL equal...so if you're not gonna take advice from a faceless being on getting rid of racism take it from Morgan Freeman -

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

a reply to: ColdWisdom

I mean it.

They are coming unglued.

Racist, violent, bigoted, just look at any college campus where they are denying free speech!

Leftists really do hate freedom and it is showing!

I beg to differ on who is having the twitter melt downs...
You can call this free speech I call things like bigoted borderline racism.

And what did Milo get banned for saying?

If at first you don't succeed (because your work is terrible), play the victim. EVERYONE GETS HATE MAIL FFS — Milo Yiannopoulos
And then:
"Barely literate. America needs better schools! — Milo Yiannopoulos

Talk about a double standard!

And people like you perpetuate this victimization of specific groups no matter how toxic the crap they say is.
Congratulations on having a hand in the degradation of a society.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wait... This dude thinks he's black?

It's amazing to see all these closet white hating racists lately

I'm guessing as much as 70% of the black community is racist

This is why multiculturalism isn't working, and the sooner the west stop taking in migrants from the arseholes of the civilised world the better, we are saving our children from a future internal war I feel

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Do criminal activities, and disobey authority with a weaponin your hand. Of course you'll be jailed or shot. That argument is weak. You act like normal blacks that contribute to society are being shot. No just like white people if you pull a gun on a cop you'll be shot. If you resist you're going to have a bad time. Easy concept.
edit on 19-1-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I suppose CNN thinks they can win ratings back by using this filler, but truth is, they are done. Let them continue to fight fire with gasoline. Things will work themselves out naturally.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I'm so sick of people saying Trump was elected because everyone is racist....then how was Obama elected twice! Didn't he run against white men? This man is an absolute loon and is doing nothing but trying to widen the divide in this country.

From everything I have seen happening some will do anything they can to continue and breed the hate that is festering.

This man....and CNN should be ashamed.

I was planning on making the same point so TY martin!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join