It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little objectivity on the USA's latest pick for President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
So.....

As the threads about Donald Trump, Russia, Fake News, CNN shills reach levels of absolute hysteria STOP, just
and think;

Your last President was myred in scandal - apparently his birth certificate was a phony. Nobody actually knows where he was born.

The one before that got in on a technicality - he actually lost the election, but the recount was delayed until he was sworn in and it was conveniently too late to right the wrong and let the real winner (Al Gore) in.

Think about it America... Your last three Presidents have all taken office under an increasingly large cloud of controversy.

Maybe, just maybe it's time y'all just accept that you have all created an absolute circus and farce out of democracy for yourselves and just get on with it.
edit on 15-1-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
So.....

As the threads about Donald Trump, Russia, Fake News, CNN shills reach levels of absolute hysteria STOP, just
and think;

Your last President was myred in scandal - apparently his birth certificate was a phony. Nobody actually knows where he was born.

Not even Trump believes that lie now. You know where he was born. The president in waiting has an unprecedented level of scandal.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

Never mind, not worth it.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Yes, let's have a little objectivity here. You've had your vote and voted for Trump. Give him the benefit of the doubt and stop looking for ANYTHING negative to use against him. Get on with your lives as he's is now and going to be your President.
Come back here in a years time and pull the man down if his policies are not to your liking. Do not condemn him on your supposed preconceptions on what he might or might not do. Give him a fair crack of the whip.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

In the words of Bachman-Turner Overdrive "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet"

You can't blame the people when the only choice they're given is between a rock and a hard place , the system is broken and Trump's election is solid proof of that.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Yes AND THIS!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Obama has purple lips, He's definately Indonesian. It's a trait common to 100% of them.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah, well there is that.

America did get shafted somewhat with it's two candidates to choose from.

My main point though is that the election thing is done and dusted, another President rises to power amidst a sea of controversy. Perhaps it's time to just knuckle down and let him do his thing. A lot as in a LOT of energy is being wasted in trying to discredit him when he has not even been sworn in yet.

Wait till he actually does wrong, then go nuts I say.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Oh dear, you are just pushing the racist birther lies. His BC was not a phony, remember no expert ever examined it, and we all know he was born in Hawaii.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

No matter what a first lady looks like, she resides in the white house, not towers.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

In the closing days of Obama's reign it WAS proved that it his birth certificate is a fake.

So you believe a used car salesman and poor Joe, guilty of criminal contempt....

Remember, no expert ever examined Obama's BC.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Personally, I don't care where he was born. And I think he did do some good things in his tenure. This thread is not about that anyway. There are plenty of existing ones to debate it in already.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

a reply to: gortex

Yeah, well there is that.

America did get shafted somewhat with it's two candidates to choose from.

My main point though is that the election thing is done and dusted, another President rises to power amidst a sea of controversy. Perhaps it's time to just knuckle down and let him do his thing. A lot as in a LOT of energy is being wasted in trying to discredit him when he has not even been sworn in yet.

Wait till he actually does wrong, then go nuts I say.
The controversy was unprecedented. Do you put on your safety belt before the car crash or after? Even at 25Mph said crash can Kill!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

yes and I do hope they have that place debugged before they move into it. I wouldn't trust living there if my life depended on it if i didnt feel it was safe. I don't trust anyone.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Watch the video I linked.

Full of errors and lies.
www.obamaconspiracy.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

A tower in New York safer than the White House? The irony.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Irony or not, I wouldn't move into that craphole after Obama Bush and Clinton lived there unless it was Cleansed with holy water.

In a Democracy, Choices are Valued for all, not just some.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

Thing is, Americans are acting like passengers on a plane going down running up and down the aisles all panicked and screaming with their arms flailing in the air instead of sitting down, buckling up and bracing for impact.

Besides, Trump has not even taken office.

Every politician is corrupt on some level or another. Here in Australia we have politicians dropping like flies because they have all been booking up holidays on the taxpayers dime.

The point I am trying to make is that while he may not be the best President you have ever had, he will still be the ONLY President you have for the next term. So just calm down and focus your energy on not allowing WW3 to happen.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Watch the video I linked.

Full of errors and lies.
www.obamaconspiracy.org...

Last time I will address this;

I DON'T REALLY CARE.

The controversy still overshadowed his presidency. End of story.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I DON'T REALLY CARE.

If you did not care why are you ignoring the 200+ failed birther court cases?
Why are you ignoring the courts saying the evidence Obama's BC was forged was not true?
Why are you ignoring the fact courts have declared Obama is a natural born US citizen?
Why are you pushing the birther lies if you do not care?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join