It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I LEARN REAL magick? Amazon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Double

edit on 10-1-2017 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
YOU got it!
Contacting spirits, casting spells (what else can I do?)

Where can I learn how to do this?

From amazon?
a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
You should start with small white magics, I recommend you get a copy of Long Lost Friend and start off with hexerei, they're all safe and there's no payback if you screw up.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Yes I am a beginner but don't want to be forever looking on amazon for books that don't work.

Where shoul I learn? And where should I buy books from if not amazon?

And I don't know many occult terms.

But I want to be good at it one day.a reply to: Hecate666

edit on 10-1-2017 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Free on the Internet... Think Smarter, not Harder...

Read the Kabalion, By The Three Initiates.
Then the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.

Don't let the idiots persuade you and most claiming magical abilities are 100% full of it, but will claim it and "withhold" it from a naive dupe to hold some minor power. The power is 100% inside YOU to make good choices.

The Secret to Life:
Focus on what you have, not on what you don't.

Imagine yourself in a firefight with ISIS... You're running low on ammo and supplies.

Focusing on what you have: Use whatever is available to continue to fight or evade you may come out alive. It's amazing how many enemys you can take out with an E-Tool

Focusing on what you don't have: Oooooh my paginus hurts! i have no ammo, no water, no food Woe is me! Poor Poor me, where is my Participation Trophy...Boom a 7.62x51mm round goes through your skull...why?

Just an analogy, don't be a loser focused on losing. Begin to Win!

Your Focus, Determines Your Reality.

a reply to: gell1234

edit on 10 1 2017 by DickBrisket because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 1 2017 by DickBrisket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
True, but what I mean is that I always find information about a topic but never a 'how' to do the magic.

Maybe my searches aren't specific enough?a reply to: Akragon

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
True, but what I mean is that I always find information about a topic but never a 'how' to do the magic.

Long Lost Friend is sort of a cookbook. Grant you, it's focused on things important to people in the early 1800's, but a lot of Appalachian magic users start with pow-wows and with Grand Albert and go from there. Pennsylvania Dutch magic is more well-defined and practical in terms of effect, and doesn't require external inputs, so you don't have to kill cats or sell your soul to Beelzebub or the like.

That way if you # up you don't end up spending your remaining life as the local lodge goat.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

what if I told you "no spirits" needed? You wouldn't accept that coming from your Christian background. I'll say no more, other than through your limited experience you only saw or heard stories of magick needing spirits. In other words if I was to visit a an exorcist doing an exorcism I would possibly see a change in the victims behaviour ie possibly a spirit.

I agree with Hecate666 its best if one decides first the goal to be attained

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

there is plenty of "how to do the magic" if you know where to look..

but... its not for padawan

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Why not pursue an education and buy something that might help you gain a little knowledge and wisdom. This in turn may lead to the achievement of any goals that you aspire to. The only real magic is in the change that can be wrought in you. This in turn will affect those around you...a sort of feedback loop...hey, isn't that magical enough?
Anyway, this really is a troll thread. The internet abounds with all sorts of magic and esoteric stuff. I daresay that you can type your OP title into google and there will be all sorts of avenues. Maybe you are here just promoting Amazon.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Look into voodoo.
I would start there if I were you.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Look into voodoo.
I would start there if I were you.

Ugh. You ever try to do a really top notch veves? Plus you have to have an initiation, training, a poteau mitan in a shrine, animal sacrifice, it's a long road. Might as well tell him to start with Navaho magic and become a hatathli.
edit on 10-1-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

what if I told you "no spirits" needed? You wouldn't accept that coming from your Christian background. I'll say no more, other than through your limited experience you only saw or heard stories of magick needing spirits. In other words if I was to visit a an exorcist doing an exorcism I would possibly see a change in the victims behaviour ie possibly a spirit.

I agree with Hecate666 its best if one decides first the goal to be attained

what if I told you "no spirits" needed?

Well then I would say you need to reanalyze your info. If YOU can call ANYTHING that is invisible through commands or rituals then YOU are not doing the work.....something unseen is.... otherwise no need to go that extra mile...right? Just call it and it happens right? WRONG

And those who practice have these spirits standing by waiting to support..... and waiting for you to make a mistake..... so what happens to the practitioner? Bad luck, prison, mental issues, lost of loved ones, insane, mental institutions, death.... the list goes on and on....

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
and waiting for you to make a mistake..... so what happens to the practitioner?

That's why hexerei is the best start. No consequences if you # up and scruff the ritual.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Hecate666

I agree with most of what you say however I discourage people to get into paranormal and occult activity due to lack of knowledge and stupidity.

To make something VERY clear - witches, warlocks, spells, magik, Wiccan, levitations, RELIGIONS, MOST OCCULT practices are spiritual based to name a FEW. Any magik or paranormal activity comes from the spiritual worlds. NO ONE can call out anything magik without 100% support from a spiritual being or beings. Mortal beings can not do this alone and NEVER could.

So like I said to the OP ..... so he wants to play in the spiritual world and I suggest he stop right now because like you said he does not know..... and that is the way it should stay unless he wants to destroy his life or accidentally get someone killed.... like maybe himself...

Using different words, that was exactly what I was trying to get across. However if he/she were somehow naturally inclined [which they clearly aren't], then they should read up on it. It is pretty bad to be a certain way and not have any information. In my days I had to resort to library books etc.
I hope you wouldn't have discouraged me, because I have been the way I am since I can think and I had to educate myself.

I also disagree that anybody would die if the OP meddled. As I said, a vital ingredient is missing and he/she would fail if they tried anything.

Let him/her do whatever they feel they need doing. Either OP will get bored [as it is a looooooooong road or OP will actually get some insight and learn something.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

and waiting for you to make a mistake..... so what happens to the practitioner?

That's why hexerei is the best start. No consequences if you # up and scruff the ritual.

OK.... but again my worries is people think they are in control of "IT" when that is not the case.

It is VERY easy to curse someone, to HEX someone, to bring bad luck into someone's lives, to make them sick (temporary most of the time) and that is about it....unless your heart is truly evil and full of hate and if that is the case it is easy to conjure like - spirits to do more and nastier things and these guys are top shelf and will not follow but trap you and then either make you do what they want.

For the record.....VERY VERY FEW REAL practitioners ever got rich.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

It is VERY easy to curse someone, to HEX someone, to bring bad luck into someone's lives, to make them sick (temporary most of the time) and that is about it..

Hexerei doesn't have a lot to do with hexing people, although it sort of looks like it. Mostly about defensive spells against assault, fires, witchcraft and the like. Along with the occasional spell on how to find things, keep your cows healthy and that sort of thing.

It's the same stuff you see on people's barns. It migrated with the German settlers to Texas and the Appalachians. It's not unheard of to find Amish using it, although they generally won't admit to it to the English.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Rich isn't an issue.

The witches trying to invade my life is an issue.a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Rich isn't an issue.

The witches trying to invade my life is an issue.a reply to: DeathSlayer

Then Long Lost Friend and Grand Albert are your best friends. In fact, if you carry a print copy of Pow-wows with you on your person, you may not need more. It comes with a built-in protective spell.

eta: Although GA you have to be careful with, you can't toss a copy of it. If you have to get rid of it while you're alive, a print copy of GA has to be given a funeral.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Yeah OK.... I understand.

I use to have many occult books, very dark stuff and very expensive. Once they were in my library for about a year then things started to happen in my house. Cat ran off, dog freaking out daily, seeing things, hearing things.... not just me but family and friends as well. Then I decide to burn those books with diesel and those books would NOT burn, not until a rutual was preformed did they burn.

Did I learn anything .... yes at a price much more than what those books costs.

Have I seen anyone meddle in paranormal and die? Yes ..... through ritual suicide NOT sacrifice. Officials just called it a suicide.

Have I seen anyone meddle in paranormal and be committed to a mental institute? Yes

I would recommend the OP to start here ....... look what happens when you play with things you do not know ..... OH and lets not forget... you must also sleep.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join