It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I LEARN REAL magick? Amazon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Then I decide to burn those books with diesel and those books would NOT burn, not until a rutual was preformed did they burn.

Hey those were the books the OP was looking for! Those magical ones...wonder if Amazon has any.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Where can I buy good occult books other than amazon?a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
Rich isn't an issue.

The witches trying to invade my life is an issue.a reply to: DeathSlayer

You did not say that before unless I missed that.

You say there are witches after you? Now here at ATS you will hear about ALL kinds of different witches and blah, blah, blah.

If these witches (not Wiccans) are the REAL DEAL then you have a coven of witches after you. There is nothing worse than to have a REAl Satanic witch on your butt and to tell you how to deal with them is against the law.

Witches and warlocks do not back off. This is way over your head.... I would suggest you apologize and fast.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Then I decide to burn those books with diesel and those books would NOT burn, not until a rutual was preformed did they burn.

Hey those were the books the OP was looking for! Those magical ones...wonder if Amazon has any.

I bought mine at antique book dealers in Europe.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I do like this subject but...

I don't think diesel will burn like that. It's not like petrol.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Using hypnotic amnesia, they won't even let me remember talking to them!

Or let me remember them attacking me!

Back to the subject, how can I become a 'wizard' to defend myself (and have some fun)a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Sorry, I was being sarcastic lol...

It doesn't matter where you got them, I don't believe for one minute they wouldn't burn and in truth you couldn't hex your way out of a hexagon. Behave yourself...

Regards midicon.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

as one famous singer said about one of the most notable practitioners of the recent past.

You fooled all the people with magic
Yeah, you waited on Satan's call

Ozzy, Mr. Crowley

here lets listen.

edit on 10-1-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Back to the subject, how can I become a 'wizard' to defend myself (and have some fun)a reply to: DeathSlayer

Don't bother, just pack a copy of LLF or GA on your person. Both come with free defensive cover. But there's also some fairly good defensive spells in both that don't require a lot of setup, most are of the endless recursion sort, you have to deliver them in person or have something like fingernails, hair or the like.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I do like this subject but...

I don't think diesel will burn like that. It's not like petrol.

Right because diesel has a higher flash point than petrol but diesel will get the job done. Actually I used my burn barrel (50 gallon drum) and threw in the books, threw in small pieces of wood to start the fire, poured in diesel, lit match fire started VERY slowly with the wood, as the fire grew I added larger peices of wood and had a small bonfire for hours.... next day I go out to empty burn barrel turn it upside down and out came wood ash and all the books. NOT ONE was charred or burnt.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

It doesn't matter where you got them, I don't believe for one minute they wouldn't burn and in truth you couldn't hex your way out of a hexagon. Behave yourself...

Regards midicon.

I no longer practice any occult activity.....and I am trying to behave.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Regards midicon.

I no longer practice any occult activity.....and I am trying to behave.

Lol..

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
hell couldn't help it had to post another.

misty morning,clouds in the sky
without warning, the wizard walks by
casting his shadow,weaving his spell
funny clothes,twinkling bells
never talking,,just keeps walking,,spreading his magic

evil powers disappear
demons worry when the wizard is near
he turns tears into joy
everyone's happy when the wizard walks by

sun is shining,clouds have gone by
all the people,give a happy sigh
he has passed by,given his sign
left all the people,feeling so fine

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Hey I can do that!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

There are many in the occult who can do this hypnotic mind trick on most people depending on how long they have practiced which CAN take years.....

OK.... so I would recommend you visiting book stores and book dealers..... like where do you live? In the U.S.? So like once you think you have found a good book the next thing ..... who is the author and their background? An example.....

The sixth and seventh book of Moses..... also known as Moses magical spirit, a very powerful book and written by MANY authors throughout time and ONLY ONE is properly translated. And here is where most occultist fail..... they go out buy books, read them, practice, and nothing works, then they stop with the occult.....Thank God.

A lot of intentional misdirection in most occult books including sigils a known secret to occultists done on purpose for protection of the innocent.

edit on 10-1-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I am getting into the paranormal.
Knowing people I've met who are way good at it. (But won't tell me where they learnt cos I don't know them well)
Where do I learn? From books of Amazon?

The highest magic in my opinion is Ordinary Magic. Google that and see what comes up.

Otherwise, the easiest and fastest way is to fake it and treat it like a game. But you really have to play hard and it's typically a single-player game with no rules except the ones you make. You'll feel silly but keep at it long enough and one day you'll wake up very, very scared at what you have done and are able to do.

Do you really want to scare yourself half to death? Or all the way, possibly, and (not) wake up someone else's zombie? Combine alcohol, drugs and a ouija board. It works, only too well, I am sorry to say.

Are you still sure you want to mess around? Don't be surprised it you wake up one say and your life is on its head, you have lost everything, and nobody you used to be friends with likes you any more. That is the fate of every magician at some point, and sadly, it often happens toward the end of their lives.

Keep it in mind and good luck, you'll need it. Come to think of it, you'll need a great deal more than that. You'll need a proper teacher (rare or impossible to find), and/or a genuine spiritual practice to protect you. Without those, you're toast basically. Especially if you are under twenty-five, you really asking for trouble. Read the Life of Milarepa and then decide which you really want to have first -- outrageous powers of sorcery (dangerous but relatively easy to get), or enlightenment (difficult, but truly safe and worthwhile).

edit on 10-1-2017 by Namdru because: forget it

edit on 10-1-2017 by Namdru because: you're asking for it

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Yoda would probably say "the majik is within"

take a look

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc
Yoda would probably say "the majik is within"

take a look

Or he might have said 'within the magic is'

'Looking who is'

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

'Looking who is'

Indeed. Looking who is not looking is who is!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Don't let these posers steer you around. There are no books that will help you learn to use magic there are only charlatans and con men hoping to bind you into a mind#. You have only gained the attention of the biggest liars on ATS.
edit on 10-1-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join