It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a strange Dream, Vision or Preminition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I was hungry and tired and fell asleep and suddenly I was watching live a war had started and Trump had been assassinated, then suddenly the people were calling for Barak Obama to come back into office.

I hope and pray this does not happen at any time during his presidency.

Has anyone else had such like dream or vision?

edit on 6-1-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
I was hungry and tired and fell asleep and suddenly I was watching live a war had started and Trump had been assassinated, then suddenly the people were calling for Barak Obama to come back into office.

I am guessing a chemical agent was dropped on the population. To call for Obama to be President again? Would have to be a bad chemical weapon that targets the brain.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You're lucky though. For the past 6 months or so I cannot remember a single dream. You should write down each one while it is fresh. Maybe you might find some patterns.

edit on 6-1-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Even if everyone did, dreams and visions don't supplant outcomes of elections.

But I get it, having apocalyptic dreams spread far and wide will get more fear turning in people minds.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I haven't but I do think there're a lot of frightening themes and memes floating around in dreamland.

The taking of Trump's life and WWIII are being pushed big time in the hopes the collective will allow it.

That's the way I see it.

May you have better dreams.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Thats not dream , thats a nightmare .

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

When did you have this dream??? I also dreamt that he had been killed, and in the dream it was on the front page of a newspaper I was holding, which is exceedingly weird because I won't touch newspaper without gloves on. Ever. I'm highly allergic to the ink.

It was a huge headline, "Donald Trump Is Dead", with three photos under it kind of in a montage. One was him in a navy blue suit, smiling. Another was a sidewalk with crime scene tape and markers surrounding a dried pool of blood and two large black cars facing each other parked at the curb. The third one was the same shot, minus the crime scene, with Trump reaching for the handle of the car closest to the camera. He was with two other people who were sort of flanking him but slightly behind him. There was no security detail with him...the other guys were wearing ordinary looking suits, one grey and one tan.

The dream was so vivid that I woke up and went looking for my phone to check ATS. It felt really bizarre because the perspective I had was as if I were the one holding the camera, exactly as it is whenever I happen to RV something. The only difference was that it was a still shot instead of playing like a movie scene. Very unsettling, to say the least.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If the President dies, the Vice President takes over, not former.

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don't think I supported or said anything against the results of any election.

I just stated what was in my dream state.

I know that the next in line is the VP and eventually the congressional leader. But as we have seen as of late the People of the US are being very indifferent to the system that was set up and now want no electoral college because they didn't when.

It was very strange dream too like I have not had before. I wanted to see if any others had similar dreams

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
DP

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Tell me about it.

The funny thing there was no apocalyptic theme to the dream. I had the sense it was more like a planed assassination and revolt against the Republicans.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It happened last Saturday.

I was just letting it go to see if anything happened.

When I saw that video of those thugs torturing the intellectually disabled young man, it was that which brought it back to the forefront of my mind with how they were saying "f*** trump ad F*** white people", that was in the dream with an addition of "give us Obama".

That makes two of us who had similar type dream. I wouldn't doubt if more have had it.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

I don't think I supported or said anything against the results of any election.

I know that the next in line is the VP and eventually the congressional leader. But as we have seen as of late the People of the US are being very indifferent to the system that was set up and now want no electoral college because they didn't when.

It was very strange dream too like I have not had before. I wanted to see if any others had similar dreams

Don't worry about it, its a dream. Sh5t happens when you read into things like news and current events. I've had loads of dreams over the years, none have ever come true, more's the pity.

DeJaVu, now that is slightly different ........ but not a dream.

On a side note, i think "The Don" has the biggest balls for taking on the role of POTUS, going off comments and current affairs it would appear he has painted a bigger target on himself than JFK ever did, hope i am wrong, as i see nothing but positive if he does at least one full term

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I had my dream yesterday afternoon. I'll be interested to see if anyone else responds that dreamed similarly as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I ha da dream, too. I dreamt people made up disaster dreams to bolster the main stream fear of terrorble, apocalyptic end of the nukmageddon evil putin agenda news media.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I ....fell asleep and suddenly I was watching live a war had started and Trump had been assassinated, then suddenly the people were calling for Barak Obama to come back into office.

well the vision implies that You Tube streaming is still available even during the live war

the people in your vicinity were ? chanting ? ... Barack-Come-Back

#1: either the people canting were liberal/progressive Democrats...
#2: or the people chanting knew that BHO was a Muslim lover & likely had sway over those Jihadists who were in War with the Trump, Nationalists/Christians...and might stop that war (peace president and all...ha ha)
#3: now this is a reach... they were calling for Barack Obama to return to the Oval Office
because his transgender bathroom rules is what started the war & he must return so he can Strike the Executive Order that mandated that aspect of transsexualism... that had the unforeseen consequence which completely transforms the past male domination roles in Islam... (a sex-change operation takes away the male-as-master paradigm & all sorts of chaos ensues)

whi

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
China has US by the money. Every country already left the Dollar. The only problem with Trump is pissing off China and screwing the trade deals by making bad ones. Russia maybe free for awhile. But, Russia is no fool.
Just because Trump doesn't piss off Russia doesn't mean he can't piss off the rest of the world. China already makes majority of the Asian food market. If Trump cuts China off expect Chinatown to start losing money or disappearing and that ends up destroying the Economy even worst because we all know our cheapest stuff is in China town. The West overprice their food in restaurants. No one can even afford eating there daily without eating fast food. Heck I'm not paying $10 for a piece Hamburger without fries. People wonder why fast food such as Mcdonalds is doing a great job. With $7 you can get a noodle soup that fills you up in Chinatown.

The whole reason why Corporations haven't fully taken over is because of Chinatown. We would all be owned by something like Walmart already. Every other towns failed due to greed and mafia style corruption(Italians as example). People don't understand proper pricing. One day you start seeing $20 dollar a meal on western restaurants and you wonder why when Chinatown is gone.

"If you take their money, they hoard the objects. If you take their objects, they hoard the lands. If you take their lands, they hoard the food."
"Greed has no boundaries."

Western Restaurants, if they want to compete you should check out Chinese menu and figure out a way to make decent meals without all the over priced food such as steak on every meal. There is expensive and inexpensive stuff in the menu at the same time. The West only has expensive stuff in their menu.
edit on 7-1-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

China like Mexico have no or very low tariffs on the goods they are shipping via Stateside companies in all industries. So if you if you import cheaper products than you produce locally you screw the Locals workers out of jobs. This what has been happening to The US Jobs force since then President CLINTON sighed two back to back trade deals with China with no tariffs that have devastated our economy and their countries Air and Water quality.

India also more recently has been ding the same thing. Both India and China have been buying up US companies and own large amounts in Stock of Disney and Tech companies tot he point they can demand that Indians be hire to replace Local workers. This is because even if brought in they are paid less, they house them together in a community to buy bulk foods and multiple family in one unit or house.

The illegals do the the same thing house and buy food together in bulk but what is more discouraging is the illegals work under the table for $8 per hour, receive TANF, SNAP and receive Medicaid in most states there they illegally migrated too. I watch them at the first of the month at the local Costcos, Walmarts and Sam's clubs using their stack of ETB cards, I say discouraging because many out of work and not looking Citizens cannot get those benefits without having to get a disability clearance. Many people ages 40-60 have no jobs and cannot get any help from the Govt and still don't have any health insurance after they lost theirs when they lost their jobs.

edit on 7-1-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

join