It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparent 24hr Royal Media Blackout in the UK

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

The better one was when they rolled her out to show her looking at gold bars - to "prove" that the UK's gold hadn't been sold or leased....hahaha

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
There are stories that she is under house arrest for running her about to the media about pedos, and something horrible that is going to happen in 2017. Its probably BS, but it is all over the place. It supposedly happened when she was giving her Christmas speech, and they stopped it midway, and took her out of there, warning the film crew to stay silent.
If so, she probably is dead

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

BTW who is next in line for succession Andrew Saxe-Coburg or Charles Camilla Bowles?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

And a link would be too ya reckon? I think she got too pissed,can't handle all that Dom champers

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ Which one do you want? There are a multitude. Queen house arrest

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RiptKeys

Google might help you find information, but is it really your friend?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

No Google is the drunken uncle

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

The drunk uncle who knows everything about you!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

Nah he wouldn't know much about me to be honest

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Fair enough. I was speaking informally.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Speculative news at best

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
OK, I have been doing a little digging too, and it would seem that the whole thing started with some announcement on a Irish Radio station early in the morning (yesterday UK time) saying that there would be a Royal Announcement later today. They were immediately instructed to remove that announcement, and a media blackout about all things Royal was put in place.

As they say there is "no smoke without fire". At the moment it is all conjecture as to what even if there will be any Royal announcement at 8am today (UK time, we have just 8 hours to go).

However, and this is just my little view on this, the Queen's pet name for Buck Palace is The Office......because she doesn't own it you see, it is owned by the people/state and is her place of work as Monarch. She owns Sandringham, Balmoral and I think Windsor. Sandringham is well known as her favourite residence. If I were her, and knew I was dying...I wouldn't want to die in The Office either. So maybe this is why she was flown out to Sandringham for Christmas, so she could end her days as anyone would want to, in her own home with all her family around her as they would be at this time of year.

This would also make time for all the necessary arrangements and protocols to be followed and put into place. Not least to prepare the way for a not so popular Queen Camilla.......Princess Diana's death is still too fresh in people's minds here in the UK.

Rainbows
Jane

If I am not mistaken, HM goes to Sandringham every Christmas and does not return to London until after the anniversary of her father's (King George VI) death.

As for the timing of an announcement, it was my impression that if a senior Royal passed on during the day it would be announced immediately; if overnight, the following morning.

There has been speculation as to HM's state of health earlier this year when the Queen was seen with a nasty sore on her right leg. It took a very long time to heal and may still be an issue. A couple of months after the sore appeared, the Queen had a bandage over it. No comment has been made by Buckingham Palace as to the cause of the sore (injury, diabetes, etc).

In times past the Royals have been tight-lipped re. health issues, but more recently they seem to have relaxed this "unspoken" rule of sorts. Not long before the Royal wedding in 2011 HM had a nasty nosebleed. Not long after that the Duke of Edinburgh was hospitalised with heart trouble. During Jubilee celebrations he had trouble with (correct me if I am wrong) urinary tract issues. More recently he had exploratory abdominal surgery.

During the most recent State Opening of Parliament the Queen did not use the stairs for the 1st time ever. She opted for the lift instead.

I find it odd that since it was announced that the Queen was too ill to take the train to Sandringham or go to Christmas church services, there has been no update on her condition. I suppose that we will know either in a few hours if these rumors are correct, or at the latest, on New Year's Day should the Royal Family attend services at Sandringham.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: hiddenNZ Which one do you want? There are a multitude. Queen house arrest

Where did you find this "multitude"? Searching "Queen house arrest" brought up nothing. Searching "Queen under house arrest" brought up three links to a rumor credited to "A BBC insider", four links for someone in Hawaii on house arrest and that was it. This is one of the links actually talking about HM and it is basically just an unsubstantiated rumor.

house arrest

Do you have a link that verifies this? In the one I posted, they're speaking of HM in a disrespectful manner, quoting BBC staff saying really rude things about her, as if she's mentally impaired and has to be handled by people. There is no way that is accurate.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Charles is the eldest son, making him next in line. Hence the bad-taste jokes about him being impatient for his mother to die.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

He will be thinking' if you're not gonna crap,get off the seat'. I assume anyway

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It is just gone 8.00 a.m., and the lead item on Sky News is the weather. The banner headline is "fog warning" and they are showing pictures of an overturned bus.
As I pointed out before, legal business and government business is carried on in the Queen's name. When she dies, that will have to be changed, so an announcement could not be delayed into business hours.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
News Flash!!!: Buckingham Palace, in a press release, states that the recently announced death of Queen Elizabeth is not expected to affect her January appointments schedule.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
1: Great relief that after 8am there was no terrible news. Thank whomever watches over us.

2: Amazing how seven pages in some still mistook the entire post and associated it with a faux Twitter post made long after the initial blackout report or even remotely assumed anyone was claiming HMQ/HRH had died without question.

It really does seem as if some here will find a thread they dislike and do anything to disjoint it😴

Mods feel free to close this now.
edit on 04/11/2016 by TemporalMental because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TemporalMental

Still doesn't explain the issue of a Black out on Royal news releases though.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
There was never any real evidence that a "blackout" was in place, as a number of people have been pointing out.

edit on 30-12-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join