It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparent 24hr Royal Media Blackout in the UK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
OK so as the title says, there is an apparent Media Blackout surrounding the Royal Family in the UK at the moment, as there's a supposed blackout there isn't much I can post in the way of links other than a few speculative posts on social media from a couple of radio stations (one in Ireland)

As you're probably aware both The Queen and HRH Prince Philip were taken extremely ill over the Christmas period and couldn't perform any of their duties. Some are speculating that maybe one of the two royals has passed away or that HRH is too sick to continue so may abdicate to Charles.

I honestly wasn't sure where to put this as although it's in the process (if truthful) of breaking there would be no source links etc. If anyone else has seen anything on this feel free to add.

Mods pls put this in an appropriate forum if it's not in already but please don't delete it. I have a valid reason for not having much "evidence." And apologise for that!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TemporalMental

God will save her ?

dead silence......

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Rumor is, the Queen is dead and they are doing an announcement at 8 am tomorrow..

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Long live the King?

Where did you get the info, any links?

Edit: Apparently these claims may have come from a fake BBC Twitter account, poor form IMHO.

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 29-12-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

www.enstarz.com...

Queen Elizabeth II's Health Is Weak, Says Report; Transfer Of Power To Prince Charles Might Happen Soon

Thankfully I've never written anything nasty about Charles, my head should be safe.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

Rumor is, the Queen is dead and they are doing an announcement at 8 am tomorrow..

First I have heard about it.

Bloody hell

ETA could this be the source of the rumours?

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 51pThu, 29 Dec 2016 15:20:51 -060020162016-12-29T15:20:51-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: addendum

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

well if you believe the queen is a man eating lizard
this is actually a good thing...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I thought Charlie wasn`t eligible to be king because he got divorced or something?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Bloody hell

Probably because it is from a fake Twitter account.

edit on 29-12-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Bloody hell

Probably because it is from a fake Twitter account.

Yeah, just added the results of a quick google to my own post.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

balls

had me all excited

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That's the first I've heard about the Queen being in bad health. If she did pass, that would be the ultimate 2016 death.

Hopefully, it's not something so extreme. Maybe Prince Harry and his girlfriend eloped?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's hardly a blackout "in the UK" unless the rest of the world has information concealed from the UK population.
Well, does it? Tell us.
The fact that this question can be asked and could be answered means that the concept of "media blackout in the UK" has become meaningless. It was possible in the Abdication Crisis, but not now.

edit on 29-12-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Long live the King?

Where did you get the info, any links?

Edit: Apparently these claims may have come from a fake BBC Twitter account, poor form IMHO.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Completely irrelevant story in all honesty. A royal Media blackout isn't relevant to what a supposed Twitter account posted in regards to the reason behind it.

With that said, no account has actually made said claim.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It was a Twitter Hoax. Seriously. Google is your friend. Only took 4 seconds.

Queen Dead Hoax

link   
Damn you 2016.....DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!

link   

originally posted by: Cheddarhead
That's the first I've heard about the Queen being in bad health. If she did pass, that would be the ultimate 2016 death.

Hopefully, it's not something so extreme. Maybe Prince Harry and his girlfriend eloped?

Really? It was widespread news neither her nor Philip could make the trip to Balmoral not the Christmas day church service...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RiptKeys

It was a Twitter Hoax. Seriously. Google is your friend. Only took 4 seconds.

Queen Dead Hoax

And if you read the entire thread you'll see it isn't mutually exclusive to a supposed hoax and a blackout call to the Royal Media.

People may have jumped on the bandwagon as to why it's being called, doesn't mean it hasn't been so.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Fake NEWS at best, this type of crap is almost habit forming these days.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Having been coming here for over a decade I find it almost frustrating that people here can still be so closed minded.

- Royal Media blackout is called.

- The trolls make fake announcements.

Instantly the first thing is dismissed and the poster of the article is dug out bc the two have to be mutually exclusive.

Knew there was a reason I'd lost my preclvious log in details

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join