It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Who Will Sing National Anthem for Trump Sees Sales Go Through the Roof

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Keep it up. Passion first then the business(performing) follows. Singing/music is an art.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: xuenchen

Not sure why this is news worthy exactly, but good for her. Smart move. She'll be famous for doing this no matter what now.

Even if some people don't like her for doing it she'll be famous for doing it just the same and will be respected for doing what others wouldn't.

All in the name of America.

Anyone giving her any sh*t for doing it is in the wrong. Someone has to sing the anthem and she has enough courage to do it even though she knows opposition will be present. Good for her.

It's just more childish behavior. Another way to keep the nation firmly divided. And as per usual, people are just hopping right on it, exactly how they're being programmed to do.

The fact is, she's not singing the National Anthem for Donald Trump. She's singing it for the United States of America. The shallow, spiteful people who are making it about her record sales are in no way superior to the shallow, spiteful people who are threatening to punish this girl for singing our nation's anthem, no matter how highly they think of themselves. Small and petty is still small and petty, no matter which color ribbon you slap on it.

Why bother with the National Anthem at all if this silly bullsh!t is all it represents anymore? What's the point? Oh well, at least the kid is getting something out of it. I agree, good for her.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Any one who bashes or harrasses this young lady should be ashamed. She has such a beautiful voice. She deserves the record sales.

Link to her singing the National Anthem and God Bless America.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: reldra

What "horrible" things has Pence said about the trans crowd?

Google is your friend.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Don't hold your breath waiting for evidence to back up that slanderous claim.

Reidra regurgitates all the progressive talking points and fake news but almost never backs anything up with facts or evidence.

While I have no say on the content of redra post, this fake news bs is rediculous.

ATS has known the msm is fake for a long long time. It ain't just liberal progressives either it's conservatives who like moral legislation.

The quote you answered from DenyArrogance was removed for some violation and he spelled my user name wrong. Then you come along and reply to him and spell my name wrong as well. In a totally different way than even DenyArrogance.

Other than that, ALL of ATS has NOT decided that ALL MSM is fake news. SHOW ME WHEN THAT HAPPENED. If something really big happens, other than here- like a disaster or terror attack- you will first be looking at MSM. Just try to deny it.

Learn how to spell my name, it is NOT that diffucult.
edit on 27-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

What I said

SHE said that people were insulting her trans sister and boycotting her. Now that is quite a different thing. However, no LEFT people were insulting her trans sister.

Is the absolute truth. Why anyone says it is fake, is denying reality
edit on 27-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Why am I not surprised that a liberal feels the need to come into the thread to make everything about identity politics?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Why am I not surprised that a liberal feels the need to come into the thread to make everything about identity politics?

I came into the thread to give more background on the issue. There was more going on than was posted.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Google is your friend.

That's a seen weak argument. Back up your statement of " he said horrible things" because I can't find such nonsense.
B

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
2nd
edit on 27-12-2016 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Maybe in your mind, but neither Jackie Evancho or her transgender sister has said anything regarding to what your talking about.

Now imagine being Jackie's sister and supporting everything she does, than seeing a bunch of self righteous liberals attack her on social media on your behalf.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Really good singer and nice to see a young person with their own mind! Good luck to her - it will be a great honour for her if she gets to sing at the Inauguration.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I came into the thread to give more background on the issue. There was more going on than was posted.

Her sibling has nothing to do with it. It's this young girl who is singing. Not everything has to be some political statement.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Google is your friend.

And this is what google taught me

While Evancho is facing criticism on Twitter and Facebook for agreeing to perform at the inauguration, those comments have largely expressed support for her transgender sister. Rather, they highlight the perceived hypocrisy in performing for a president whose administration is opposed to transgender protections.

LGBTQ Nation

edit on 12/27/2016 by Martin75 because: added Reldra's quote

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

The bigger question is why this is even a thread or considered news. He could have wrote "Singer is promoted, sells records because of it" and the moderators would have deleted it, but ATS can't make money without conspiracy theory rubes and obviously it's a chance for OP to spam about Trump like she always does.

edit on 27-12-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Getting paid is the American way.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Lol at old sour Nelly.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Reidra regurgitates all the progressive talking points and fake news but almost never backs anything up with facts or evidence.

While I have no say on the content of redra post, this fake news bs is rediculous.

ATS has known the msm is fake for a long long time. It ain't just liberal progressives either it's conservatives who like moral legislation.

The quote you answered from DenyArrogance was removed for some violation and he spelled my user name wrong. Then you come along and reply to him and spell my name wrong as well. In a totally different way than even DenyArrogance.

Other than that, ALL of ATS has NOT decided that ALL MSM is fake news. SHOW ME WHEN THAT HAPPENED. If something really big happens, other than here- like a disaster or terror attack- you will first be looking at MSM. Just try to deny it.

What I said

SHE said that people were insulting her trans sister and boycotting her. Now that is quite a different thing. However, no LEFT people were insulting her trans sister.

Sorry MOST people on ATS know the msm produces fake agenda based news.

Some of the true believers on the right and left suck up the agendas like they are reality but most understand the knees needs to be heavily scrutinized.

Many are informed politically and know the telecommunications act created the fake news scenario. That was about 20 years ago.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

And this is what google taught me

While Evancho is facing criticism on Twitter and Facebook for agreeing to perform at the inauguration, those comments have largely expressed support for her transgender sister. Rather, they highlight the perceived hypocrisy in performing for a president whose administration is opposed to transgender protections.

What it taught me is that you have no clue what trump said about the trans issue or you wouldn't have anything to reply. He doesn't care and they need to get over it or quit sending money to people who are lying to them.

Can't fix stupid is soo right.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

What I said

Sorry MOST people on ATS know the msm produces fake agenda based news.

Some of the true believers on the right and left suck up the agendas like they are reality but most understand the knees needs to be heavily scrutinized.

Many are informed politically and know the telecommunications act created the fake news scenario. That was about 20 years ago.

Who decides who is informed? You? ATS? Ha! Ats is a spam house of trashy TMZ level political fantasies. No highly successful, well functioning adult would ever take this place seriously. No one here knows sht about current events or political philosophies. Hell, most people can't even post without becoming flustered over someone elses opinion. Do yourself a favor and get your information from books with sources and credible authors, not the ATS youtube conspiracy clearinghouse.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

The Lady has just about perfect pitch and a lovely voice. Thanks for posting

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join