It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Who Will Sing National Anthem for Trump Sees Sales Go Through the Roof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

None of that has anything at all to do with Jackie Evancho singing at the inauguration.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I didn't single out Hollywood as the only intelligent people to reject trump. We all did. But apparently America is home to the stupid. Or he never would have been elected.

And Hillary...hands down way more intelligent then drumpt any day.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Hillary pity?
She needs no pity.
Lysergic?? Figures...
You're tripping man.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

True enough.
But it's all about pences anti gay rhetoric which that member said he couldn't find.
I was helping him.

Oh master of the off topic posts.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Boadicea

Look into the laws he proposed for Indiana.

I already did. Hence:

Most of the quotes included address process, particularly states' rights, and 1st amendment issues -- at least, his perception/interpretation of religious rights.

He didn't say anything nasty he just legislated against anything not man woman centered.

As noted; hence:

I cannot find any "horrible" things he has said about transgender persons.

I appreciate that what you are seeing seems to match what I am seeing, but my response was directed to the specific allegation that he said "horrible" things about transgender persons, and that I could not find such. Perhaps the poster I responded to knows something that we don't... or perhaps characterizes those things differently than us...
edit on 27-12-2016 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Would you have more respect for trump and pence if they raised a dope head daughter that couldn't take care of her gay child? Seems like that's the kind of thing you support.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I didn't single out Hollywood as the only intelligent people to reject trump. We all did. But apparently America is home to the stupid. Or he never would have been elected.

You last sentence tells me all I need to know about you..done.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

You know what they say about opinions right?
Yup we all got one.
I happen to think she sings beautifully myself but that's not what this is about.
It's about trump being rejected.
And he is being rejected.

Interesting form of rejection ... given that he was elected and as of 20th January is your President. I am sure we could all deal with rejection like that
I am sure this young talented singer will be honoured to sing at the Inauguration of the 45th President of the USA.
As for the "someone's" rejecting Trump that you are referring to...it will be fun continuing to laugh at them.
edit on 27/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Not intelligent enough to put together a winning campaign staff though?

Regardless, Pence occupies a completely powerless position within the United States Government. The Vice President has few formal duties.

Trump himself ran a gay-friendly campaign, I don't think you have anything to worry about in that regard from Trump.

Should keep an eye on that Republican congress though. A very close eye.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

He's got no one...Not Hollywood not Broadway. He's got wrinkled old generals that he's smarter than.
Gee wiz what else does he need.
He said I'm like a smart person.
Sure " like"
He's a person ill give him that but that is were the resemblance ends.
There's a reason anyone with intelligence is rejecting him.
And good for you for supporting him.

He actually doesn't need Hollywood. More and more people are finding out the same thing... the Hollywood crowd is coming out on the wrong side of history. Sure, they still have the 20% libtard nation to keep their paychecks coming in, but it's really turning off the other 80% of America.

I bolded your comment about intelligence and Hollywood in the same post because I found it frankly hilarious. Sure, maybe a lot of them ACT like it on stage, but most are of normal or below intelligence. As evidenced by their following a liberal viewpoint and becoming members of The Party That Can't Add.

Back to the topic, she has a wonderful voice and everyone remember to vote with your wallets...

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Safe spaces were full cause of the holiday season. Looks like we're getting the overflow.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

That explains ATS today

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes...After being turned down by everyone he begged, he landed a competitor from "America's Got Talent"

She has sky-rocketed to the #1 position on Billboards CLASSICAL albums...displacing "Notte Magica: A Tribute to Three Tenors" and "Uncharted: The Piano Guys"..
www.billboard.com...

Somehow I do not think the folks that turned him down like Elton John and Justin Timberlake, are feeling like they missed out.

Good for her though. She will benefit from the exposure, whereas others would have suffered from the association.

edit on 27-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale

He's got no one...Not Hollywood not Broadway. He's got wrinkled old generals that he's smarter than.
Sure " like"

He actually doesn't need Hollywood.

I agree..But he is so painfully shallow and needy that he DESPERATELY needs celebrities to love him...alas he can only get the crazies like Kanye West and Chachie.

He was even offering Ambassadorships along with tons of money and still no A-Listers would play his inauguration.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Sure " like"

I agree..But he is so painfully shallow and needy that he DESPERATELY needs celebrities to love him...alas he can only get the crazies like Kanye West and Chachie.

He was even offering Ambassadorships along with tons of money and still no A-Listers would play his inauguration.

I am sure your 45th President will have a great inauguration and a wonderful party afterwards to celebrate his historic victory.
It will be just super to watch. Really super.
I am quite sure this young lady will sing beautifully. She certainly seems to have more talent than so called 'celebrities' like Miley Cyrus.

It makes it even sweeter for him I am sure (and his supporters) when people were saying things like this before the election:

I am not one for hyperbole...This is the blow that puts him to the mat. He might wobble for a couple more weeks, but his campaign is in turmoil and the match is over.

edit on 27/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: reldra

What "horrible" things has Pence said about the trans crowd?

Google is your friend.

Thanks for verifying the statement that was made earlier about you:

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Don't hold your breath waiting for evidence to back up that slanderous claim.

Reidra regurgitates all the progressive talking points and fake news but almost never backs anything up with facts or evidence.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A sampling of Artists that refused invitations to participate in his inauguration despite his begging and offering of huge sums of cash...and reportedly even "ambassadorships"

ELTON JOHN
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
BRUNO MARS
KATY PERRY
GARTH BROOKS
ANDREA BOCELLI
KISS
CELINE DION
WASHINGTON, D.C.-AREA HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BANDS

www.thedailybeast.com...
edit on 27-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Sure " like"

Yeah because obama was such a deep personality, he made for a better stand up comedian then a president and you just know that all trump supporters are just jelly about sane celebrities like miley cyrus and katy perry supporting obombya right

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Because Trump supporters will buy ANYTHING associated with him, for as long as it is.

They're sheeple who want to keep up with the Joneses, without, for the most part, knowing anything about most of why or what they are buying or voting for.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
All the major talent turned Trump down, so he had to start turning to the minor talent to help him out.

What winner of "America's Got Talent" would turn down ANY opportunity? Of COURSE her record sales have skyrocketed after national exposure.

I'm assuming that Trump didn't think Ted Nugent was appropriate for the National Anthem ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join