It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flux Liner Revisited

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Despite being offline for several hours, including some updates & rebooting the servers, i am back.

I will continue to disclose info as i see fit & as i dig it up from my W2K archives, for as long as i can.

Peace, and respect,
-PWM-

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
In regards to mhd on submarines. I was lead to understand that the ohio class subs did experiment with mhd. They Had a sleeve over the propulsor that had a the mhd in it. It worked and was relatively quiet but it could only get up to 5 knotts. So it was intended to be used once at the assigned or chosen stations location to creep abput silently. But when actually underway they just used the screw or possibly on some a jacuzzi type propulsor. The inside of the sleeve had a envelop filled with ferrous material. eM rings would pulse in sequence contracting the ferrous material or gel creating wave like ripples on the inside of the sleeve squirting water out the back. Much like how the esophagus pushes water and food down your throat.

As for the b2. Im into exotic propulsion but its more likely the charhed leading edge and flame jet generator rig was to create a tunable dielectric field. Not to be used for electrogravetics. The field cpyld be tunable to match impedance with large wavelength radar frequencies coming back in vogue by some adversaries to detect stealth aircraft. Which are mostly designed to cpunter small wavelength radar frequencies which are more prevelant and modern. Metamaterial skins and shaping usually counter that but not the large wavelengths. Also since you can mitigate things like radar. People build optical tracking missiles to shoot down stealth. A tunable dielectric field can possibly alter the refraction index of the b2 effectuvely casting its light elsewhere away from the craft like a mirage. The missile will be tracking the b2 but just not where the plane actually is and hits the mirage instead.

Then again some say and believe that the vacuum of space is not a vacuum but a dielectric too. Those same folks also believe that once tuned properly the dielectric can match impedance with the vacuum and eliminate inertial mass. They propose that gravity is a second order manifestation that arises from inertial mass which arises essentially as a type of drag created bu the dispartity of the mass travelling through the vacuums dielectric.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
In regards to mhd on submarines. I was lead to understand that the ohio class subs did experiment with mhd. They Had a sleeve over the propulsor that had a the mhd in it. It worked and was relatively quiet but it could only get up to 5 knotts. So it was intended to be used once at the assigned or chosen stations location to creep abput silently. But when actually underway they just used the screw or possibly on some a jacuzzi type propulsor. The inside of the sleeve had a envelop filled with ferrous material. eM rings would pulse in sequence contracting the ferrous material or gel creating wave like ripples on the inside of the sleeve squirting water out the back. Much like how the esophagus pushes water and food down your throat.

That's not a MHD drive---there is no electrically or magnetically charged fluid, the force is being applied to the fluid through regular mechanical means. It's a different sort of linear electric motor, maybe one working with magnetostriction instead of conventional Lorentz force?

And in fact is probably better than MHD, as large unshielded EM currents in the water make magnetic fields which could be detectable remotely by standard anti-sub technology.

As for the b2. Im into exotic propulsion but its more likely the charhed leading edge and flame jet generator rig was to create a tunable dielectric field. Not to be used for electrogravetics. The field cpyld be tunable to match impedance with large wavelength radar frequencies coming back in vogue by some adversaries to detect stealth aircraft.

I'm always been trying to figure out what it means to "tune the dielectric". You could create a plasma which has certain known EM absorption properties based on the charge density & temperature & other stuff.

Which are mostly designed to cpunter small wavelength radar frequencies which are more prevelant and modern.

I've also read that one important consideration is just plain size. That a smaller craft, like a fighter, is surprisingly MORE detectable by the long wavelength radar coming back, and you need a span of a certain dimension, or more correctly, no small features on the craft with characteristic sizes which are too small. Hence the B-21. Long and wide for lift and low frequency stealth, and compared to the nearly similarly shaped B-2, the final serration on the tail was removed, so that it is even bigger.

Metamaterial skins and shaping usually counter that but not the large wavelengths.

True, at that point, the radar is interacting with the large metal structural core as a collective.

At large wavelengths though, there is more opportunity for easier radio frequency ECM. Craft look like indistinguishable point dipoles and quadrupoles. Put on some long transmitters internally which do the right amplitude and phase shift, and now it's not really a B-21 but a B737. Or the really cheap UAV, or 20 of them, transmit & reflect the same dipole & quadrupole moments.

Also since you can mitigate things like radar. People build optical tracking missiles to shoot down stealth. A tunable dielectric field can possibly alter the refraction index of the b2 effectuvely casting its light elsewhere away from the craft like a mirage. The missile will be tracking the b2 but just not where the plane actually is and hits the mirage instead.

Actively tuning against medium MHz VHF (TV frequencies) is entirely different from high THz optical frequencies.

Then again some say and believe that the vacuum of space is not a vacuum but a dielectric too. Those same folks also believe that once tuned properly the dielectric can match impedance with the vacuum and eliminate inertial mass. They propose that gravity is a second order manifestation that arises from inertial mass which arises essentially as a type of drag created bu the dispartity of the mass travelling through the vacuums dielectric.

Trying to figure out the physics of that one. Related to Haisch/Rueda theory? (inertia as an electromagnetic self-radiation effect). Woodward has a good argument against that one: neutrons & protons have different sums of charges from quarks, but nearly the same mass. And it doesn't help explain mass from weak force which we know happens thanks to Higgs. And it would predict a massless neutrino, which we know isn't true now (it is very low mass but not zero).
edit on 3-1-2017 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2017 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

Wonderful reply to Me Thank you. I kinda thought the Bell was in this also.

In answer to some of your questions with"Arbitrageur ::
Element 113 114 115 116 117 118 do exist. Check the newest 2017 Periodic Table, and the summaries of What CERN has created. No there is not a lot of these materials cost too much at this time to make them. With that in mind, here are the new proposed names:

nihonium and symbol Nh, for the element with Z =113,
moscovium with the symbol Mc, for the element with Z = 115,
tennessine with the symbol Ts, for the element with Z = 117, and
oganesson with the symbol Og, for the element with Z = 118.

Perodic Table

(( I am rubbish at links ))

My Name for 113 was always Deutronium ( Stole it from "Lost in Space" ) but knew way back when (1968) these would be found and what i surmised their properties would be e.g. Non-Radioactive, Able to transform Radioactive catalyst to harmless non- radiating by product, Able to release great amounts of energy safely ( NO Boom Boom )
. These properties have recently been confirmed plus others. Again I Reference last years Reports from CERN. This is black letter Science now, not just Theory anymore.

To Arbitrageur Strings are real ! so are 11 Dimensions ... Again i Reference CERN, Brooksville LI, and a lot of smarter younger people then myself, at several Institutions around the world working on these things, etc.

To Arbitrageur I feel IMHO, Bob Lazar did NOT Confabulate things he could not have known, With the accuracy and detail he espoused. Please just leave him alone he paid for his ill-advised actions. You did not meet the man.

edit on 5-1-2017 by Hermit777 because: edit syntax

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

115 has been confirmed see my post to Playswiththings

New Periodic Table

i have comments to you at the bottom of that post

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Again i repeat this is a great Thread, Thank you.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to mbkennel and Hermit777

Sorry for the delay, i have a lot on at the moment.

Yes i think you are right, in as much as the MHD can't get any real speed up, but it will provide a gentle thrust & be fairly silent in operation. I myself would consider superconductors like our old freind Barium Titanate (or BaTiO3). Could MHD apply to air? not in the same manner, but it does show a means of electrical propulsion with no moving parts, that is the message i was trying to convey here.

Hmm interesting thesis on the FJG, i have always assumed that this is strictly a DC phenomenon, that the (negatively) charged gases leaving the jet are opposite the positive charge at the front, the real trick here is that the voltage between the 2 increases exponentially with distance, adding to the thrust due to a natural law of physics.
To be able to 'tune' this field it would mean it would have to be vibrating, an AC field thus.

This was studied by the TTB team, i forget the project name but it is there. They did experiment with microwave drives at the time, and maybe it went much further. I do have plans for a drive using a microwave fed Tesla disc setup.

But let's consider the radar of the time, it was fairly long wavelength, you either got a blip or not, the blip was too vague to give info about the craft, and often the early Marconi 'bedspring' radars in use at the time would get the same blip from a flock of birds as from a bomber.

They aslo used humungous power, about 10-20 times what they use now, that is also the theory behind the 'we shot them down at Roswell' scenario's.
Could be.

But the radars of today use much shorter wavelengths, you are correct, metamaterials still reflect the longer ones, which as far as i know, are no longer in use, otherwise the Russians could see our B-2's and F117's.

Interesting comment on the Mirage, as far as i know they have 3 kinds of stealth in use, including a special paint with glass nanospheres which effectively reflect light around the craft (in fact i have seen a pic of this in action, you can only see the outline of the craft), it's EXACTLY like looking at a plane-shaped piece of glass!.

The other 2 methods are electrical and possibly electro-gravitic in nature, as gravity distorts light quite a bit.

Ok just a bit more info as regards your other comments,
Yes a plasma can be tuned, it can be compressed to fusion temperatures, it can carry an extremely dense EM field, much denser than one can get with copper wire coils.

My opinion is that the Aether exists, and is a kind of fluid, even the latest science revelations also accept that we are in fact in a fluid-like medium that is more than a 'vacuum'.

This has all been verified, but i will add one more thing to ponder.

If we are in an ocean of fluid, it will push stuff together, the deeper you go the more pressure there is.

Gravity is exactly the same.
My theory;
Mass does not have this magical property of attracting other mass, they are being pushed together by this aether. Things when thrown in the air, get pushed back down to earth there is no attraction present, only from our viewpoint it looks that way.

Hence the wasted bilions trying to find the Higgs boson.

I will add that HF experiments in this area are not only difficult, but also not without considerable danger.
That's from personal experience!

To Arbitrageur Strings are real ! so are 11 Dimensions ... Again i Reference CERN, Brooksville LI, and a lot of smarter younger people then myself, at several Institutions around the world working on these things, etc.

To Arbitrageur I feel IMHO, Bob Lazar did NOT Confabulate things he could not have known, With the accuracy and detail he espoused. Please just leave him alone he paid for his ill-advised actions. You did not meet the man.

Yes, i believe there are as many as 11 dimensions, the math works, and i almost met Bob, but maybe it was never meant to be, but we are both still alive so who knows? lol.

Later

edit on 6-1-2017 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2017 by playswithmachines because: More typo's

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Afterthought....

So a black hole is basically a vacuum in the aether, the pressure at the event horizon is immense,imagine having a vacuum at the bottom of the ocean!. Almost beyond our understanding. It is at that point where more dimensions interact, i think String Theory may be right after all....

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

There are many long wavelength radars in use today, and more being developed.

There are no more F-117s to detect, but you, and everyone else, assume that stealth is the same as it was when the F-117 first flew. It's developed a lot since then.

A longer wave radar will still see an intermittent return from a stealth aircraft, not not well enough to do more than give a general area to find it in. The shorter wavelengths are used to target aircraft. You need a shorter wavelength to guide a missile top a target. That means that for a long time stealth was optimized against X Band radar. Now it is still optimized against X Band, but works against other bands, including VHF/UHF radars.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
ETA Rather off-topic (maybe) but i found out who that guy was with the 'Bond 1...Mandela' sign at CERN.

He is Professor John Ellis of King's College London.
He is heavily involved in particle physics, and more importantly the theory of super-symmetry, which is a branch of sting theory. I believe he worked with Fermilabs & others and may be responsible for the ALICE program.

He loves these handwritten signs, they are all over his office.

I found 2 more, one reads "Yucatan Jones" and the other reads "Evil Dead 1"

Does anyone have any info on this?
I believe it is significant, not in the FluxLiner capacity, bet well worthy of investigation.
All things are connected......

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hermit777

That doesn't mean it has anything to do with the element 115 Lazar claimed. Of course there was going to be a 115, since the Table is in numeric order.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Well the police have been using doppler radar for years, it worked for them, i daresay the military have much better.
In fact i know they do, th tracking at S-3 was real time and incredible.
We are at least 50 years behind, i know that.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There are many long wavelength radars in use today, and more being developed.

There are no more F-117s to detect, but you, and everyone else, assume that stealth is the same as it was when the F-117 first flew. It's developed a lot since then.

A longer wave radar will still see an intermittent return from a stealth aircraft, not not well enough to do more than give a general area to find it in. The shorter wavelengths are used to target aircraft. You need a shorter wavelength to guide a missile top a target. That means that for a long time stealth was optimized against X Band radar. Now it is still optimized against X Band, but works against other bands, including VHF/UHF radars.

Well isnt that why they developed the radar absorbing paint?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It always makes me laugh to hear that claim. We're 50 years behind, which is why so much of the military is using equipment older than the people crewing it. Instead of slowly leaking things, and giving themselves better and better equipment they just keep using the same old equipment until it falls apart.

Ten to fifteen years, maybe. Fifty, no way. And holding it back in event of a war doesn't make sense either. It would take months under full scale, not building anything else to get the first batch of gear off the line.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

No. Long wavelength radar goes through the early paint and skin like it isn't there, and sees the internal structure, which is how it sees stealth aircraft. The radar absorbant paint and skin works against X Band and similar wavelength radars.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Hermit777

That doesn't mean it has anything to do with the element 115 Lazar claimed. Of course there was going to be a 115, since the Table is in numeric order.

Well there are several points against Bob, but most of them have to do with documented evidence, in the beginning he was alone in saying he worked there, or even at Los Alamos.
Now, others have come forward & said,yes he was there.

Now i have a problem with 115, however Bob cleared that up in his 2015 interview.
He said it is not available in stable form on earth. And that seems to coincide with my findings.

Not only that, but his original film does seem to show an object similar to a Flux-Liner in flight. As does the S-3 film.

Wether or not it was the 'alien tech' or the very much human (dare i say Tesla?) tech i am not sure, but there is a discrepancy, the 'real' alien EM/gravitational fields are way stronger than ours.
That's about all i can say for now.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

No. Long wavelength radar goes through the early paint and skin like it isn't there, and sees the internal structure, which is how it sees stealth aircraft. The radar absorbant paint and skin works against X Band and similar wavelength radars.

Let me check that out.....my record from the Dover & French early installations indicate otherwise...

ETA i have to look in Scotland, that is where the early radar was deployed, to watch over the North sea.
American soldiers were stationed there, and got into a flap twice.
Once because they saw a blip but didn't know what it meant, having had no radar training at all.
They expected to see planes, like it was a Flash Gordon movie!

The second flap was a flock of birds, and these still show up on LW radar images as being a solid object.
The sharp, narrow angles of modern stealth was indeed designed to confuse a narrow bandwidth, i know even professor Yagi worked on this appproach at the time. I was folowing his math approach to transmission, his theory led to the log array used in most TV antenna's and is stil the best especially when it comes to complex signals.
edit on 6-1-2017 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

That's a bit of an over simplification, but the radar absorbant paint stops radar in the same bands as other stealth features. That puts it into the short wavelength range, not low frequency.

It's long been known that low frequency radar can see smaller stealth aircraft easily. Not well, but easily. There is a resonance around certain features, such as the vertical fin. The only way to prevent it would be 2+ feet of radar absorbant material.
edit on 1/6/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Post removed

Eeeeh maybe i dont wanna post that sorta info afterall.
Nevermind

Post removed
edit on 6-1-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Well i'm by no means a radar expert, i know how the old Marconi stuff works, some modern stuff like doppler etc and some transmission theory, so you are probably right.
Incidentally, the film from S-3 (supposedly a flux liner) shows a radar blip & they even managed a missile lock & were deciding wether to fire or not when the object moved straight up at 1km per second.
That was around 1985 and i noticed they had extremely good radar by then.

I have the idea that it is possible to modulate the HV field around the craft, this will give various radio & optical effects, i think the gloopy paint may contain lead to stop secondary radiation from the local field, but this of course makes it radar visible.
I think they chose safety over stealth,besides there was no stealth in the late 50's so they maybe didnt know, and anyway they can outrun any missile or jet, so it's not much of a problem if it gets seen.

Consider also that these bases are SO compartmentalised that S-3 knows nothing of events at S-4 and vice versa. They are simply ordered to shoot down anything that flies over without authorisation.
I will be taking a break, i have some fast neutron detectors to finish, bit of a rush job........

edit on 11-1-2017 by playswithmachines because: keyboard dying

edit on 11-1-2017 by playswithmachines because: meh

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join