It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flux Liner Revisited

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: playswithmachines

It always makes me laugh to hear that claim. We're 50 years behind, which is why so much of the military is using equipment older than the people crewing it. Instead of slowly leaking things, and giving themselves better and better equipment they just keep using the same old equipment until it falls apart.

Ten to fifteen years, maybe. Fifty, no way. And holding it back in event of a war doesn't make sense either. It would take months under full scale, not building anything else to get the first batch of gear off the line.

Afterthought;
Let me put it this way, when i mean the military, i don't mean the grunts that get sent to Iraq & other places to test our new weapons, who get issued jungle kit & Humvees without armour, i mean the secret breakaway gubmint that has most of the secrets (and the power) already.
No, i don't have that much proof but i know what is possible and i kinow for certain, that if i had the trillions-a-year budget they have, i would be living in a condo on Mars right now.
I don't have that luxury, i have to make these detectors from scratch using off-the shelf components or by complex processes like vacuum-chamber plasma deposition.
Fast neutrons are a by-product of compact fusion reactors, and there's 3 of us who need them.
Not bad for a budget of 3k a year.....

Revelations will come,eventually.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It is rumoured that in Vietnam, some soldiers or pilots had an emergency generator consisting of 2 discs with magnets mounted in them, they simply had to spin them up & they generated enough power to run a radio set, in the jungle.

I do not know if this story is true, but i know it is very possible.

Right now a Dutch inventor has on the market a new solar powered sensor that works in extremely poor light.
In his own words, he is using some electronic magic tricks to attain this tech, which uses 1/5 of a conventional solar cell.

I know how this works, but it's not something i can try to make a profit from.
Yet.
edit on 11-1-2017 by playswithmachines because: More typo's

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Pictures, or it didn't happen!

Here are some old pics of the prototype fusion reactor...i said it was simple!

Testing the 12Kv ionising pen using a small TL tube...

And the rough wiring diagram;

Yes this is happening now, not something you would want on the MSM but it's almost there, this thing even makes it's own fuel from seawater (provided we can get the D2 membranes made) and the waste fuel is...
Well you can guess that if you are smart...
Bye for now.
-PWM-

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I know exactly what you mean, and that does nothing to change my point. Anything not in current use, on even a medium scale is going to take from months to years to ramp up to full scale production.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Great thread.
Can anyone give me a link to the two Lazar sketches/blue prints in a reasonably hi res?

Would make for a great wall poster.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Hermit777

That doesn't mean it has anything to do with the element 115 Lazar claimed. Of course there was going to be a 115, since the Table is in numeric order.

He did describe the characteristics of those Elements specifically 115 but also 113 or the series of them.

Yes they have been made at Cern ( Can mean 2 atoms worth or more wasn't there) and they seem stable, the characteristics were what he [B.L.] said they were. But the Electric Bill to make them -- ARGH
edit on 20-1-2017 by Hermit777 because: Forgot something

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

He described an element 115. That doesn't make it the same one that was later discovered. When they come out and release details that match his description then you can say he was right. Until then, he picked a number that wasn't on the periodic table at the time, and gave it amazing properties.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Probably still non disclosure for folks in the service, heard they might try selling the public a SI7N3 platform?
We will be moving to windows 10 with Optane for personal computers soon.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

I will see if i can find a better picture, these i shrunk to fit in the post.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have a small window, i will try to put the full-size pics here tomorrow, i can use a cloud that's good for 24 hours, forgot the name, i think i have the original PDF but it's too big to post anywhere....
Later

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

The cloud instructions will leave you as insane as a wet back alien trust me..

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

He described an element 115. That doesn't make it the same one that was later discovered. When they come out and release details that match his description then you can say he was right. Until then, he picked a number that wasn't on the periodic table at the time, and gave it amazing properties.

They do match up in the major aspects. He was an Engineer not a physicist, his descriptions were more broad Brush but accurate, as far as it goes. There was nothing in what he said that i would have called "Throwing Mud at the barn to see what sticks". Read the article from Stanley Friedman PhD Physics. He wrote down what was said, Cern's results surprised me
I had guessed at some properties years ago and well i guess even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Probably still non disclosure for folks in the service, heard they might try selling the public a SI7N3 platform?
We will be moving to windows 10 with Optane for personal computers soon.

It took many years for say, "The Seal Phone" to be in your hands now. Better known as Cell Phones and Satellite Phones.
So many toys so little time.

edit on 22-1-2017 by Hermit777 because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Except they really don't. He claimed that you couldn't create 115 in a lab, it had to occur naturally, it had a melting point of something like 2000K, and it created an antimatter effect to propel the ship.

They created 115 in a lab, so that's right out, the melting point is 670K, so he's wrong about that, and the antimatter effect is wrong as well. They were predicting Element 115 back in the 1960s, with predictions going up into the 120s on the table. The current half life of Element 115 is 200 miliseconds.

Then you get into the problems with Lazar's background claims that could never be verified.

Some good holes in the Bob Lazar theory.

"The power source is a reactor. Inside the reactor, element 115 is bombarded with a proton, which plugs into the nucleus of the 115 atom and becomes element 116, which immediately decays and releases or radiates small amounts of anti-matter. The anti-matter is released in a vacuum into a tuned tube, which keeps it from reacting with the matter that surrounds it. It is then directed toward the gaseous matter target at the end of the tube. The matter, which in this case is the gas, and the anti-matter, collide and annihilate totally converting to energy. The heat from this reaction is converted into electrical energy in a near one hundred percent efficient thermoelectric generator. "

Lots of impressive sounding stuff about reactors and bombarding with protons and all that. But read it again. Antimatter and matter are converted into energy. Fine. But where does the antimatter come from? From element 115 when it is "bombarded with a proton" by the ship's reactor. Hmmm. And just exactly HOW MUCH energy would your reactor have to put into each proton to have it create an antiproton?? Well, exactly the mass energy of an antiproton! And how much energy do you get back out when the antiproton annihilates? EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT OF ENERGY THAT YOU PUT INTO CREATING IT!!

(Actually, you can't just make an antiproton by itself, you have to make a proton/anti-proton pair. So your reactor needs to put in 2 "protons-worth" of mass-energy into each proton in the beam.)

If you have to MAKE your own antimatter on board, your system produces NO NET ENERGY AT ALL!! You put 2 protons worth of energy in, and you get 2 protons worth of energy out! In fact, the BEST this system could do would be to make ZERO energy, but in fact, it would more likely USE far more energy than it would make.

Conservation of energy rears it's ugly head, and once again - it looks like Bob's saucer is going nowhere fast!

www.alienscientist.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Except they really don't. He claimed that you couldn't create 115 in a lab, it had to occur naturally, it had a melting point of something like 2000K, and it created an antimatter effect to propel the ship.

They created 115 in a lab, so that's right out, the melting point is 670K, so he's wrong about that, and the antimatter effect is wrong as well. They were predicting Element 115 back in the 1960s, with predictions going up into the 120s on the table. The current half life of Element 115 is 200 miliseconds.

Then you get into the problems with Lazar's background claims that could never be verified.

At the time he was correct it could not be made in a Lab, and still it does not last long. And there was NO Brookhaven or CERN at the time. Hell i was excited over the Stanford Linear Accelerator. lol

The Melting point of any element can be changed via several fators. BL said that 115 was in a matrix (read Alloy) He also said a reactor. Hmmm where have we seen this kind of thing before? Ah yes, 1910ish U-238 when broken up reveled that thing called RADIUM, Thank you Madam Curie. So who says that 115 113 etc does not occur in a matrix somewhere on the planet or on an asteroid.

I can see where U-235 or Pl-239 could very easily prime that pump all those protons no waiting, (even waste fuel cells of 235 not that we do not have a TON of that laying around), the 235 would become Lead and the reacton would stop.

And again he [BL] was explaining the reaction to the best of his understanding, "Broad Brush" was the term i remember reading. As i said he was an Engineer, not a physicist.

Yes i was one of those eggheads in the 60's. The combination of 113 and 115 with another Mundane, would stabilize the process and the elements holding 115 113 in a matrix (also change the melting point btw).

As to, "the problems with Lazar's background claims" Stanton goes into this in depth along with other people.
So tell you what, Get yourself a Deep Dark Clearance then decide, for whatever professionally Suicidal reason
you are going to spill your guts about something, and see how fast you become a Non-Person and they try to commit you to a nice white room.

Am I saying what he [BL] said was TRUE or even Real? Do I question his judgement? I never saw it, so with out seeing...
I feel Stanton Friedman was very Brave. But IS IT POSSIBLE ? you betcha.

Nothing in the article from Alienscientist other then their name is impressive. Read Stanton Friedman's work on this, not second hand Pro-Skeptic pseudo Physics.

edit on 22-1-2017 by Hermit777 because: Typo

edit on 22-1-2017 by Hermit777 because: Cleanup

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

So his "Deep Dark Clearance" is why he can't remember when he got his degree, or why there isn't a record of him working anywhere, or anything else. Got it.

No matter what anyone says, you're just going to say he was right, and come up with all kinds of reasons why, so you have fun with your true belief there.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Well he did say in 2015 he was happy they now make it in a lab, but only atoms at a time. He said it must have been made off-world because there was so much of it.

Islands of stability. The various isotopes of 115 have varying half-lives, i belive they have much longer than 200 milliseconds, but at the very outside a few weeks or so.

That means to get wherever you're going, you don't want to hang around in space (or anywhere else) while your fuel turns to bismuth.That is why Lear got upset when i asked him if the sample had a use by date on it. Must be my dry brit humour....

But no i don't belive per se in the antimatter part, because of the energy problem.

Fission is passe' we have extremely efficient fusion reactors (no not ITER lol)
With Bob it's like 90% truth and 10% iffy, compare that with others who are 10% truth and 90% BS
There are reports of various craft in those hangars, and i remember Bob mentioning a top-hat one, i'm sure it was a flux-liner, and it used different tech, no anti-matter needed.
I'm still keeping Bob on the list, and yes Alienscientist makes very good points, he has done similar research to mine.
edit on 23-1-2017 by playswithmachines because: aaargh!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Hmm, i would imagine that if the alphabet agencies wanted to discredt you thats the very first thing they would do.
I have seen what company blacklisting can do, i got blacklisted several times, funny thing is one of them has done it twice yet i am going back there in Febuary for another special job.
I don't care what they say, as long as they keep paying me, LOL but you could make a good case against me, if you wanted to.

Meh

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

To be honest, i'm not a great fan of Friedman for some reason, he's like a showman, like Greer.
But yes, i thought of alloying the isotopes in various ratio's etc, but as far as i know the max is 2-3 weeks.
That still gives us a problem.

Anyway, other scientists have come forward & said they saw Bob at Los Alamos before he went to A51.

And yes he's not a scientist, neither am i.

But i have to be objective, we do have the A51 analysis, we have most of the FL details, a lot of it fits.
Like i said, it would not surprise me at all if there are at least 4 'space drives' in operation, not counting teleportation of course!
Later!
edit on 23-1-2017 by playswithmachines because: typo's

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join