It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flux Liner Revisited

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Interesting, and you may have a point there.
At least, magnetic energy is expressed as a spiral, whereas charge-energy may be expressed as a straight line.
It bears a certain similarity to the Photon particle/wave deal, don't you think?

Listen guys n gals, i have to go now, for a while at least.
There is much to do,in a short time, and saving the planet is a hopeless, thankless task.
But hey, somebody has to do it!

Please, all i ask, is that you read my posts, read the threads, decide for yourself.

With Great Respect,
Luke

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hermit777
a reply to: Arbitrageur

115 has been confirmed see my post to Playswiththings

New Periodic Table

i have comments to you at the bottom of that post

That's meaningless.

Back in the days when Lazaar claims to have been doing this work, the THEORETICAL EXISTENCE of element 115 was a commonly held idea. Some versions of the periodic table at the time contained a place-holder for this unconfirmed element. All Lazaar had to do was read a few basic textbooks or science magazines to have known about the theoretical existence of element 115.

The idea that element 115 probably existed was basic stuff that almost anyone could have known about at the time, just like today the idea that (say) the yet-to-be-confirmed element 120 probably exists. Science believes that element 120 does in fact exist.

I can make the claim right now that element 120 can be used to make cheap and green power. If they confirm the existence of element 120 sometime in the future, that does not mean that my mention of it in this post is necessarily prophetic or meaningful.

...And neither was Lazaar's references to element 115.

Here's a link to an article pondering what the periodic table should look like with the additions of not-yet-discovered-but-believed-to-exist elements after element 118:

Where in the Periodic Table Will We Put Element 119?

edit on 2017/2/8 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Good one, dude!
The 'islands of stability' are still being explored throughout the whole periodic table.

Anyway, i consider fission a bit passe'

Fusion, beginning with the hydrogen & helium isotopes, is the way ahead.

Despite the FACT that the US has stockpiled 300 years worth of this excellent fission fuel, Plutonium.
Considered as 'dangerous radioactive waste' by your gubmint.....
HINT; Useless for weapons but ideal long-term fuel for satellites & space probes.

But we don't even need it, there is enough Helium-3 on the Moon to run for another 300 years.

And, we can not only easily fuse Deuterium, found in the oceans, but we can also make it cheaply as a by-product of the D2 reactor.
This isn't BS this is all proven scientific fact

Enjoy this vid, at least try to enjoy the text if not the crappy techno behind it

I have to go now, too much to do and so little time.....

edit on 8-2-2017 by playswithmachines because: afterthought

edit on 8-2-2017 by playswithmachines because: Spellink

edit on 8-2-2017 by playswithmachines because: bla

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

originally posted by: Hermit777
a reply to: Arbitrageur

115 has been confirmed see my post to Playswiththings

New Periodic Table

i have comments to you at the bottom of that post

That's meaningless.

Back in the days when Lazaar claims to have been doing this work, the THEORETICAL EXISTENCE of element 115 was a commonly held idea. Some versions of the periodic table at the time contained a place-holder for this unconfirmed element. All Lazaar had to do was read a few basic textbooks or science magazines to have known about the theoretical existence of element 115.

The idea that element 115 probably existed was basic stuff that almost anyone could have known about at the time, just like today the idea that (say) the yet-to-be-confirmed element 120 probably exists. Science believes that element 120 does in fact exist.

I can make the claim right now that element 120 can be used to make cheap and green power. If they confirm the existence of element 120 sometime in the future, that does not mean that my mention of it in this post is necessarily prophetic or meaningful.

...And neither was Lazaar's references to element 115.

Here's a link to an article pondering what the periodic table should look like with the additions of not-yet-discovered-but-believed-to-exist elements after element 118:

Where in the Periodic Table Will We Put Element 119?

Before you jump in read all the posts first. I was replying to specific comments that were made about those elements, the original poster said that those elements were not proven to exist. Hence, the New updated Periodic Table.

Physicists do NOT "Believe" we make calculations, Brainstorm and make Hypothesis and Theories. And in all cases we test the Math. We do NOT "Believe"

This tells me your are not a Physicist or Scientist Believe is not part of the Scientific Method, Believe is a Null Word.

Not sure when B.L. made career ending statements ( That i do not subscribe to nor do i condone, i have seen no proof, just words ) but it was in the Mid to Late 70's and again he was an engineer not a Physicist, so his descriptions (or imagination) of those elements may have been Nebulous. And using B.L. in discussions such as these is beating a dead horse, which is why i have reacted to it.

His [B.L.] credibility does not in any way remove the option, or design of Space Propulsion based in part on the Very Heavy Elements 113 115 etc. It is an Excellent "Thought Experiment". To make it real one would have to either make it or find those Very Rare Earths. But to create the engine in ones mind is not precluded.

People (like me) were working on the Math to Predict the possible existence of elements to 121, in 1968. But those things along with "String Theory" were considered Dead ends at best, Heresy at worst. So when it came to "Very Heavy Elements", many of the papers (e.g. My paper) went from the point of View of the energy required (e.g. Supernova) to make those elements and Hypothesizing the Characteristics of those very same "Very Heavy Elements".

So saying it was common agreement that those element existed in 1968, Ah NO. Hypothesizing on these and other things were "Thought Experiments", Mental Gymnastics, and learning how to do experiments in our heads, some of us dared to think outside of the box.

Sorry this tells me about your post,
1. you did not read the originals posters comments about these elements
2. Your phrasing suggests you are not a scientist you would not have used the word Believe.
3. You were not there at the time, meaning you are dealing with History not your own. Not memories.

Physics and Belief, a story:

Albert Einstein was at a "TO-DO" at Princeton College in NJ. (Where he Lived). He was asked 2 simultaneous questions:

One was from a nice lady, wife of someone, she asked "You are such a Famous Scientist and the smartest man alive, but do you believe in G-D?"

The other was from a budding young Physicist who asked, "Professor, what do you think of Quantum Mechanics?"

Old Albert looked at both and simply stated, (in english) "My G-D does not play Dice with the Universe." He mumbled the german first.

G
edit on 16-2-2017 by Hermit777 because: Complete Thoughts Grammer

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

If flux liner is not a hoax, lets hear some physics behind its working

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

OK, it works like this, it creates a high voltage and an extremely dense magnetic field, the magnetic part is very complex, but i can tell you that a high voltage, when deliverered in sharp pulses into a capacitor, creates an electro-gravitic effect. I proved TT Browns experiments years ago, and i had inferior equipment.
This was all known since the 30's, did you read the OP?
Rotation is very important, it is part of the electro-gravitic-kinetic effect, i cant explain right now, but please read all my posts.
I have to go now, much to do in the real world, the forums will have to wait.
Sorry guys n gals.
Carpe Diem!
-PWM-

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Ok thanks

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It all comes down to bending the orthogonal lines of force (electrostatic and magnetic) which make up the vacuum parallel for a fraction of a second. Motion without intermediate forces results.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vailx

Kind of. What you imply is a static system, whereas the actual aether energy/mass matrix is an entirely dynamic system.

A good example i think, is robots.
Making robots walk turned out to be one heck of a problem, they had to deal with wieght shifts, inclines, and their own momentum. It soon became clear that a dynamic system was needed, and eventually NASA developed the one-legged robot that was completely stable, even while it could NOT stand still, it always has to move, try to push it over and it literally bounces back, adjusting its one leg for the push you gave it.
It worked, and they now apply the same dynamic steering logic to the 4-legged army field robots of today.

We have to understand that the whole universe is just like the 1 legged robot, always in equilibrium and always in motion despite all opposing forces, yet never being able to stand still.
Our science takes only static systems into account, most of our equations deal with static systems.

Are we missing something? You bet.

edit on 5-3-2017 by playswithmachines because: keyboard dying

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

files.abovetopsecret.com...

i have been searching for the source of this drawing for quite an while now, even making an thread in reddit: www.reddit.com...
and the only lead i have is that it was made by an russian kid and uploaded to an deep web ufo website, who got 404'ed
anyone can help me?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

wwwwaaaaaiiittt just a teeny sec
are you gambeir from alien expanse?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join